New Classmate

Hold tight....Never Let go

Today, like usual, Yoona went to her college, but this time she went earlier than usual. She was especially excited coz she heard that today’s gonna have a new transfered student. It’s even causing Ji yong’s jealousy eventhough she didn’t know whether it’s a boy or girl.

“ Students..like I’ve announced before, today we gonna have a new transfered student from Japan. Please welcome him.” As soon as the professor finished, a guy come in. Everyone just gave him a loud cheers.

“ Hello everyone, nice to meet you. My name is V.I, I’m a Korean, but I stayed in japan for a long time and now I’m back to korea again.  Although I’m back, everything here still new for me. So everyone, please take care of me ” Everyone gave him a big applauses after he finished his introduction.

“ Well, V.I, you can choose your seat, since there are a few empty seat.”

Wow, he is from Japan. His Japanese must be very good..So envy, if I have the chance, maybe I can ask him to teach me..When I was filled with my envy, he walked towards the empty seat besides me..

“ Nice to meet you, please take good care of me”

“ Oh yeah, nice to meet you too..my name is Yoona.”

Just becoz we sit near with each other, me and V.I talked a lot..Soon we become good friends, but don’t get me wrong, I just take him as a friend, nothings more ( I still like my "Ji"  the best, ^^) So VI-chan  ( he prefer being called this way)actually have the same preference with me. He said he likes flower so much, though it’s a little weird for me. But the time just right, my workplace was short of manpower, so I asked him whether he is interested in working there, surprisingly he agreed. Well I meant that he seems like a rich young master or so,just by looking at his attire, but whatever....He said that he doesn’t mind coz he likes flower so much..So we have agreed that tomorrow he’ll begin work in the same place as me.

 

“ So, how was the new student? A guy or a girl? “ Jiyong asked me.

“ A guy of course..As expected, he looks so handsome, he also sit besides me. We’ve become good friends,and we…” I stopped as I sensed a very strong of jealousy aura from him..hihi, I just like to .

“ Don’t worry, we are just friends, nothings more. Besides I have no interest with him, how can he compared to my honey?

“ But still…you two always together when you are in classes, and…”

“ Honey! You are always and forever be number 1 in my heart. So don’t worry that he’ll replace you. Becoz he W-O-N-T !!!” I said as I give him a peck on his lips.

“ Hmph, I can’t feel your sincerity Yoona.” He pouted.

“ Well, how bout this?? “ I grabbed his face and give him a passionate kiss. “ Can you feel it now?”

“ Wowww,hmmmmm... but still 50:50, how bout…” he was cut off as I smacked his arms.

“ Ouch, it hurts yoong. “ He groaned as he felt the pain.

“ Serves you right, you and your y mind needs to be discipline, Huehmmm, I’m dead beat already from todays classes activities, I’m gonna take a shower and sleep. You too, if you can’t handle your dirty mind, I’ll kick you out from the room.” I said as I walked away and can’t help but to giggle when I saw his disappointed face.

What’s wrong with her? I just wanna said how bout dinner outside tonight. Wait, I forgot to asked for that guy’s name.

“ Yoong, what’s his name? you haven’t told me!! “ I shouted as I walk towards the room, but she already sleep.

 

 

A few weeks has passed by, and when Yoona was about to go home afterwork, she was called by someone.

“ Yoona!! Where are you going?”

“ Oh VI-Chan!! I’m going to buy some groceries for tonight’s dinner. “

“ Ah, just in time, I was gonna buy some too. How bout we go together? “

“ Really? Alright then.” As soon as we finished shopping, VI-chan offered to send me home since I bought so much  things, besides he drive.

“ Honey, I’m back. “ I said as I opened the door. Recently I feel not so well and suddenly my vision becoming blur and everything was dark.

“ Bruukkk ”

 

 

I heard Yoona’s voice and when I walked towards her, she suddenly fainted.

“ Yoonaaa!!! What’s wrong with you? Wake up yoong, wake----“ I stopped when I saw someone in front of the door. It was him, one of those guys that I’d never want to see again.

“ Yooo, it’s so nice to see you again..How are you bro? So this is where you lives, so nice. Opps, seems like I came on a wrong time huh? What happened to your girlfriend? Opps,  I mean Yoona. She is my friends too”.

“ What do you mean with that?

“ Wow, seems like what CL said was true, you still the same cold Ji yong. But the day when I saw you and Yoona at the amusement park., you looked so different. I mean you seem like a two different person to me. Hmm, I think i….”

“ Just-answer-my-question..” I said as I grabbed his collar and slammed him on the wall. I could feel my anger boiling inside me.

“ Wow wow, chill bro.. What I mean is Yoona is my friend at the college. Didn’t she mentioned it to you? I’m V.I, or VI-chan like what Yoona always called me”

What? So he is the new transferred student that Yoona mentioned? Damn it, I slammed him on the wall again and asked him, “ What is your motive? Why are you getting close with her? Whose idea was it? “

“ Just chill bro..before I answer your question, how bout you take a look first on your girlfriend over there. Her condition seems serious. “ He said as he free himself from me. Suddenly I reminded and went to look at Yoona, she looks really uncomfortable. Her breath seems unstable, she was panting, and her face really pale.

 “ Want me to help you….?”

 

======================================================================================================

Hello all..sorry for my late update. Same as usual, how bout this chap? hehehe..:p (Sorry for any grammar errors, I wrote it during breaktime earlier in the office,keke..)

Your opinion pleaseee?? thank you..^0^ and Happy reading..^^