They're Here

Hold tight....Never Let go

" I'm home ." I heard Ji yong's voice from the living room.

" Oh, you're home..How's today? Did you give those presents to the kids? " I asked.

" Nothing usual..n Yap, they were happy. i'm going to take a shower then." He answered me and walked away.

 

Flashback :

" Hah, haaah,....urghh..."

" Such a tough and loyal fellow. Maybe i should consider taking you working under hyung, huh? what do you think hyung? " CL asked that person.

" Hmm, why don't we asked Ji yong?" That person asked.

Slowly moved from his seated, he walked towards the guy on the floor. " last chance, where-are-they?"

"........................"

Craack,bruuukk..that guy fell on the floor.

" Wait, why did you have to finish him off? We don't even get the answer yet..Hyung!!!"

" There's no need to waste time." With that answer, he walked away.

" Hyung!! why you just being quiet? He just ended up our only lead source."

" Don't you understand that the guy won't divulge anything? There's no use in keeping him alive though. For this point, you'll have to learn from Ji yong..Ah, the corpse, you'll know what to do right? " That person smirked and walked away leaving CL alone.

Flashback End.

 

 

Tok,tok..

" Darling, are you done? why took you so long?"

"........................"

" Darling,dar...." Omo, Did he drowned in the bathtub? Aishh, " Darling, are you alright? don't scare me..open the door." Yoona's voice had wake me up from my dream, yes..from the past that i don't even want to remember again.

" Yes, i'm fine honey..i'm going out now." Klik, As the door open, she hugged me and checked on me.

" Are you sure? don't scared me like that. At least answer me." She asked worriedly.

" Yep, look i'm fine..you're overeacted honey, but i kinda like it..maybe i should stayed longer?? haha." I expected her to react like she always did but no, this time she just stood still and stared at me.

" What's wrong honey? am i that suave?" I tried to avert her but she just being quiet and turned backwards me.

"Honey, what's wrong? " This time it's my turn to get worried. I slowly turned her to face me but,

" Bweee, hahaha..serves you right for making me worried." She just fooled me.

" Oh no no, you're gonna get it from me." I began to tickle her and she runned away.

Yeah, I felt relieve that i managed to covered it up from her.

 

Today is sunday, and we've decided to go to the amusement park. After ride those scary rides that Yoona asked for, we sat on the bench at the park.

" Honey, i'm thirsty." Yoona whined at me.

" I'll get you some drink then." I said as i walked away to buy some drinks from the stand that not so far from us.

Suddenly a little boy tucked at my sleeves and gave me something. it was a card. When i opened it, i was startled.

 

" it was so fascinated to see your transformation now. i've never expected you to have such a sweet side to your little girlfriend over there too. Oh how i wished you could treated me the way. Shall i go and have a little chat with her? She seems friendly "

 

 

I quickly turned to see if Yoona was still there, and yes, there she was playing with some children. Then my eyes started wandering and searching for a certain person, suddenly a light caught my eyes and i've found her. There she was waving at me.

I have no choice but to meet with her, otherwise Yoona will be in danger.

" What are you doing here? Didn't i warned you before not to messed up with me?"

" Oh how i miss those looks, you know what? i was almost killed by the way you look at me. it's so piercing. wait, where is the sweety side of Ji yong that i saw a moment ago? can you show me?

" Enough of these nonsense. I've warned you, don't you and that guy ever dare to come near Yoona, otherwise you'll regret it."

" That's depend on you then. You know what i meant. Well I suggest you should go and find your little girlfriend now, coz I don't know what Seungri will do to her.. you know that he is an impatient guy. Okay, till we meet again sweetheart....soon." She smirked and leave.

I runned as fast as i can, and...Yoona wasn't there. I panicked and shouted her name.

" Yoona, Yoona,Yooo....." I was stopped by a light tap on my shoulders. When i turned around, it was Yoona.

" Why are you sreaming my name so loudly? it's so embarassing." she complained and pouted.

" I, I thought you've dissapeared. are you alright?" I asked and checked on her.

" Noo, i'm not alright..i'm gonna be dead becoz of my thirstiness. Where are my drink anyway? she pouted lovely.

Gosh, she almost scared me." Ah, i forgot about it, let me go and buy it for you."

" Forget it.  You thought i would be sitting there like a fool while waiting for my dissapeared boyfriend to buy drinks for me? look!!!" she said as she showed me the empty can.

" Hehehehe..." She smiled so innocently. It makes me suddenly hugged her and she was startled. I was relieved that she was alright..

" Honey, what's wrong with you?"

" Nothing, it just that suddenly i felt that you looks so adorable, hehe" I said as i pinched her cheeks.

" Ouch, it's hurts..you're so dead." She began chasing me all around the park.

 

Meanwhile

 

" CL, i heard that you went and look up for him, wasn't it? So how was it?"

" Ah, so you already knew it? rest assured hyung, i'll have my own way to make he come back willingly to us..Be patient, soon our family will be completed again."

" Oh ya? Guess i'll have to count on you then,CL." That person said as he look at the picture on his hand.

 

=====================================================================================================

Hello everyone..today i've worked out one more chap..so how was it??

Still boring or it's already began to look interesting? haha, i want your HONEST comments please?? happy reading..^0^