Chapter 2

Tutor?

I got to Kinja (summer's school's name) earlier than anyone else.

I clutched the paper in my hand..on the paper it said..

Name: Sandara Park                    Grade:3rd year of University

Age:21                                        Class: 3A

 

*Sigh*

I walked to my classroom.

There I found my desk and examined it....that was a little weir for me to to that..fine..ok ok.....that was really weird for me to do that...I mean...examine a desk.

"Yah..pabo! You gonna sit there all day and flirt with your desk?" A familar voice yelled.

Aisht...does this person have NO manners?

"Yah...mind your own bisinuess!" I yelled back not bothering to look at the person.

"Really...Tokki?" the voice said.

Tokki...hmm no one calls me that...execpt....KWON JI YONG!!!!

"Deh?!?" I said looking up.

"Hmm..thought so." He said walking next to me and taking the seat behind me.

"Since when were YOU early?" I asked..emphasizing the word you..since in regular school..he was ALWAYS..ok...so maybe he wasn't always late..but most of the time he is late and comes in 10 minutes after homeroom.

"So..."he replied.

"So..you and your 'girlfreind' sort things out yet?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Yeh...i guess..." he replied.

So much of a conversation -_-

"Yah...since when did you and..Kiki start dating?" I asked trying harder.

"First of all..her name is Kiko..and didn't you say to mind your own bisiness?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Ok...Bom and Ji Yong can raise eyebrows and not me?

"Yeah..." I answered but turning my head,not wanting him to see me blush.

"Ok...then I-" Ji Yong started but then a whole bunch of students came into the classroom and took their seats.

I swear in a blink of an eye,all the girls pick their seats next to,behind of where-ever near Ji Yong.

"Hey cutey...whats your name?" A girl in a belly showing shirt asked Ji Yong while pulling his chin upwards.

"*Ahem* first of all,my name is Kwon Ji Yong_" He started,which earned A LOT of squeals form the girls around him.

"-and second of all,I have a girlfriend." he said.

Pretty soon,they turned their heads towards me.

"Um...heh heh...no im not his girlfriend." I said turning my head anywhere but the back.

"Huh..you wish you were.." Ji Yong said.

I whipped my head around.

"Yah! I don't Jizillas!" I retorted back.

Heh heh..Kwon Jizilla..take that.

"Uh...you...girl get lost! Ji Yong-shii is not a ...uh..whatever-zilla...you are..." the girl that flirted with Ji Yong said.

"Yah..sure he's not a Jizilla...if pigs fly and poop tastes like chocolate." I muttered out loud enough for Jizilla to hear.

"Yah..your jealous that I have a girlfriend..admitt it Dara-shii.." He said and chuckled...which that earned him a LOT more squeals and ooohs form the girls.

"Aisht...pigs and owls get the hell outa here...this is a classroom.. not a barn.." I

And you might of guessed it..yes..the girls in the class went..

"Huh??????"

Keke...got them..anyway..the class went well.

At the end of school,I was walking home peacefully when suddenly someonewent 'Pak' on my shoulder.

Aisht..does this person have no manners but to disterb other people?

"Yah...wait *pants...wait...*pants*..up.." Jizilla said.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"There.." he said pointing to the bunch of girls running behind him.

Did he really attract ALL the girls in the school?

"Aisht...lets go!" he said pulling my with him.

As he pulled me along..I wondered..why am I in this? Isn't he suppose to run alone?

Finally we stopped by a old broken down basement looking thing...creepy.

"Yah...where is this place?" I asked.

"A place.." he said.

"Aisht if I known it was a place..why would I ask? -_-" I asked.

"Because you are stupid." He replied.

"Yah..I wanna go home.." I complained.

"Hold on..I think they are still out there.." he said.

We went deeper into the basement.

"Yah..where are we going?" I asked looking back trying to memorize the path we took...but it was useless...it was so so so so dark!

"Yah...follow up quickly.." He said as he sontinued pulling my hand.

We contined walking until I finally saw light.

"Yes..we.are.alive!!!!" I shouted.

"Yah..what do you think we are?" he asked giving me an annoyed look.

We went through the small opening and I finally realized where we are.

The.back.of.our.apartment.building!

"The..what...how..?" I asked.

"Simple...that led to our building...that was why it was looonggg.." he explained.

"Ok..doesn't explain much..but ok..so.I sorta gotta go and..umm..ya" I said uncomfotably.

"Actually..I..um..just don't laugh if I say this ok?" he asked.

"Huh..what..sure ok" I said quickly.

"I need you to help me with my homework..like in english and math..so...can you be my private tutor?" He asked and then blushed.

"Arraso" I said simply...I mean..whats so embarrasing aksing for help?

"Umm...ok..so can we start today?" He asked.

"Yah..sure.." I said.

We went up and got to our floor. I took off my jacket and so did Ji Yong cuz..our apartments were on the 7th floor and the elavator broke down so...who wouldn't sweat after climbing 7 stair cases?

We were about to go into my apartment when we heard a women shriek.

"Yah! Kwon Ji YONG!!!!! Where do you think you are going?" A fumed up,jelous Kiko came running towards us.

Uh-Oh..is WW II really gonna start? I didn't even have a happy life yet!

"Uh...Kiko...Im going to her house so she-" Ji Yong started to explaine when Kiko butted in.

"So she could..kiss you and molest you!?" Kiko yelled

"Yah..missy aren't you being A LITTLE TOO mean?!?" I yelled back at her.

"Kiko..she is helping me-" Ji Yong started again.

"Helping you take off your clothes?" Kiko shouted.

How erted is her mind?

"Yah! Kiko! She is tutoring me!" Ji Yong shouted.

"Yah I know and then get on the bed..and whoa...whoa..wait..what?" Kiko said.

"I said..she is tutoring me..because I need help on my homework." Ji Yong said.

"Fine...then..I need to be at her house too!" Kiko said.

"Wait...do I get a say in this?" I asked.

"No..Im going to your house if you are gonna tutor Ji Yongie.." Kiko said.

For some reason..Ji Yong would be turing back to Ji Yong..not Jizilla..becasue the next-zilla is gonna be Kiko..Kizilla!

"Please?" Ji Yong asked me.

"Arraso.." I said and sighed in defeat.

Kiko and Ji Yong linked hands as I opened.

---------------------------o0o--------------------------------------o0o----------------------------------------o0o-------

So..how do you like it?

Keke...comments please....

~Authornim =^_^=