Chapter 4

Tutor?

Im doing HW at 1:00 am..in the morning...aisht...stupid Ji Yong made me repeat the whole passage like..1,2,3,4,5...about 15 times.

He left like an hour ago...and an hour ago..I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HAVING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!

Ms Kizilla was bothering us non-stop..like..stopping us every 10 minutes because she thinkg he is 'cheating' on her...aisht..was she born with like a 'retardation of love' tumor?

Im gonna be a walking zombie because of all this...I really regret agreeing to tutor him.

Aigoo...my eyes...they sting..Im so..*yawn* sleepy. Then I hear something grumble...wahh an earthquake?

"grr...rr..r.rrrr" the sound made.

Aisht what is it?

It sounds so close...then noticed it..it was my stomache...aisht..this calls for...RAMEN!!!

I hurried to the kitchen and boiled the water..keke..I can already taste the ramen in the air...keke..I put in the ramen...im putitng in 3 bags..Im am so so so so hungry!

"Ding"...oh my freaking goddess...who in their right minds would come at THIS hour! It is literally almost 2:00 am. I wne tot open the and found the one and only Kwon Ji Yong.

"Yah...what are you-OMO!" I cried as he pushed past me and went into my kitchen.

"Yah..Dara..I want ramen as well..after I left..I went home to do my HW...im sooo hungry!" Ji Yong whined.

"Aisht..NO!" I cried...this.ramen.is.for.and.only.for.me!

"Please...I'm really hungry and the ramen looks so so so so good!" Ji Yong whined more.

"Aish..If..I..give you a bowl..will you promise and go home afterwards?" I asked trying to makie him shut his hole.

"Yes yes yes I promissse! Pease...thank you!" Ji Yong said and sat down ont he table like and obiedient child...aww so cute.

Hold up..what.in.the.world.am.I.saying?

Anyway...

I gave him a bowl of ramen...and guess what?!? He didn't keep his promise to go home after eating.

"Yah..go home!" I shouted.

"Shut up-bonk-chua....your gonna wake up the whole Seoul city." He said cooly and laid down on MY bed!

"Yah..bonk-chua...go homw you have a bed..don't sleep here..I have work to do!" I yelled again.

"No.." he said,STILL laying on MY bed.

"Aisht..I don't have the energy to argue with you..just..go home after..." I said and continued with my work.

Around 2:30 am I finished.

My eyes were blurry form the work and I just climbed into the bed...thinking Ji Yong went home.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!-

Aisht the alarm bell again.

"Yah..shut the alarm!" I heard a voice yell next to me.

A VOICE YELL NEXT TO ME....

"Kyahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Aisht shut up...OMFG..." the voice yelled.

"I opened my eyes..and there was Kwon Ji Yong..half . (top)

My eyes...

----------------o0o----------------------------------o0o------------------------------o0o---------------------------------o0o-------------------

How do you guys like it? Sorry it was a very short update...

Comments plz..thx

XD

~Authornim =^_^=