Chapter 7

Tutor?

I wake up and find Ji Yong's face 1 cm away from mine.

1 cm....?

"Kyah!!!" I screamed after realizing the state Im in.

Incase you couldn't guess,I was in my bed with Ji Yong next to me..but his shirt was on though. *Whew*

"Shut up.." Ji Yong said.

"Why are you...me and bed...how..did you...and..when...did you door?" I got out.

"I got through the window,*points to fire escape*,sicne you didn't pick up your phone and didn't open the door. I came trhough your window and found you sleep on your desk and I carried you to your bed,I waiting for you to wake up.." Ji Yong explained.

Me...I was frozen on the part where he said he carried me. Was I too heavy?

"Ok...anyway lets start on the tutroing,cuz its gonna 12:00 pm in 3 mins." Ji Yong said checking his watch.

"Oh..ok" I said and got up,but I was pulled back down.

"Ji Yong?" I asked.

I pulled my hand up and saw that his yarn bracelet and my silver charm bracelet was knotted together.

"Lets just cut the yarn okay?" I asked.

"NO!" He shouted. "I took 3 days to make this!"

"Ok..I'll just make another one for you...oh..wait i think I have one of those.." I said and then realized what I had just said.

Those werrn't ordinary yarn bracelets,they were love bracelets...but Ji Yong didn't seem to mind...I don't think he knows.

"Ok." He says and waits.

I took out a scissor from my drawer and cut the yarn.

"Ok..now gimme the bracelet!" he said stikcing out his hands while pouting.

"Ok ok..." I said and opened my closet,inside I have a small drawer and opened it. I took out a small box and showed him all 7 the bracelets I have.

He chose this one,which was my favorite one.

Dark_blue_and_black_fancy_hemp_bracelet.

 

"Can I have that?" he asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Thanks" he said and hugged me.

Whoa..didn't see that coming!

After he let go of me...I blushed  and turned away.

"Lets start.." I said.

"Yeah...ok" Ji Yong said and we moved to the working area of my house.

We went over the homework and some of the problems form last night.

It was until 3:00 am until we stopped and fell asleep.

"Ding!Ding!Ding!"

Something rang.

I looked up just to realized it was my alarm clock. Then I polpped back down but insted of a pillow, my head hit some guys head.

Hold up..some guy's head?

I look up again and see KWON JI YONG groaning and rubbing the spot where I accidently bumped his with mine.

"Yah...what the hell are you doing here!" I shouted for him to wake up.

"We fell asleep..I think while you where tutoring me.." he said.

I looked at my still ringing alarm clock and noticed it was 7:10 am..gah! Past 7:00 already!

"Ji Yong please get up..I need to shower and wash and eat! And then we have SCHOOL!" I shoute don the top of my lungs.

"Arraso..just shut up.." he said and yawned.

He got up,eyes half closed. I was already up and standing right in front of him,he turned around and walked into me.

Pinning me down under his body!

And since we are the same height...his lips just happend to smack into mine.

"Gah!!" I screamed and his tongue entered my mouth!

HIS FREAKING TONGUE IN MY FREAKING MOUTH!!!!

"Shhh" he cooed and continued...his tongue rapping(+ing) process.

I went along with it. But I would totally regret after this!

After what seems like hours of his tongue rapping,we ran outa breathe and paused.

"Kwon Ji Yon...now..*pants* you really done it.." I said

"Done what?" he asked.

"Cheat on Kiko...she is gonna flip when she sees this!" I said.

"!" he says.

Then he looks at me.

"Acutally, I was gonna dump her...she was too annoying.." Ji Yong said.

"And you are telling me becuz...?"I asked

"Becuz...well..um...I was planning to ask you..." Ji Yong said and blushed.

KWON JI YONG blushed!

And he is asking me to be his girlfriend!!!

"Will you..?" He asked.

"I..um....yeskwonjiyongilovedyoueversinceimetyoukissmeagainori'llsayno!" I got out and turned tomatoe.

"Hmm..naughty ssnatokki.." Ji Yong said.

And we pretty much spent the day making out and you can guess what happens when you make out for the half of the day and the guy get agressive and wants more.

Im no longer innocent!

                                    ....SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT....ITS THE END.....

------------------------------------o0o---------------------------------------------------------------o0o--------------------------------

Yes.....this ending was random (-_-)...but dijja like it?  you?

 

Comments are needed and so are susbbies!Thanks again!~Authornim =^_^=