Chapter 5

Tutor?

I ran to the bathroom as fast my legs can take me.

"Yah...its just the top..not the bottom!" Ji Yong yelled.

Now Ji Yong really cheated on Kiko..he slept with me. OMG

"Still...I-..um Kiko..what..will s-s-he say?!" I shouted through the bathroom.

"Its not like she hides cameras all over your house.." he said.

"Ok..but put on your shirt first!!" I shouted back.

"Ok..." He replied and it all went quiet.

I think he put on his shirt so I stepped out of the bathroom and found my face smaked on his bare chest!

Bare chest? I stepped about 10 feet backwards... OMG..he DIDN'T put on a top yet!

" Yah..didn't I say to put on a top!" I yelled at him,covering  my eyes.

"Ya..not where or when..so I was gonna take a shower first." he said.

"THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE!!!!!" I screamed.

I don't really care if I woke up the whole freaking world.

"So." He said cooly.

"So...you go back home!" I said.

I pulled him by the ear...with him shreiking in pain and opened my front door,shoved him outside and closed the door.

I think he left so I just went abck to my room.

Hmp....so much of a good morning.

I quickly got ready and ate some random stuff I found in my refrigarator.

I opened the door to find him and Kiko kissing..again..on the staircase.

Aisht.

"Yah..get a room...sheesh" I said and locked my door. I went down the stairs,carefully and walked to school.

Well...I was walking peacefully until Ji Yong showed up right next to me.

"Yah..." he said poking my side.

Now..if you don't know me...I,SANDARA PARK..HATE HATE HATE BEING POKED ON THE SIDE...AND KWON JI YONG KNOWS IT..SINCE WE WERE PLAYMATES WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER.

"What do YOUthink you are doing?!" I shouted at him.

"Keke...now how did I know you were get pissed off?" Ji Yong asked and rubbed his chin, like he's thinking.

"Oh thats right..because you HATE being poked on the side!" Ji Yong said answereing his own question.

"Well then genius,if you know it..then DON'T do it!" I shouted back at him.

"What happens if I continued?" Ji Yong said poking me AGAIN.

"Well then...your finger is in deep trouble!" I shouted and he ran ahead of me.

Oh no..Ji Yong..your not getting away! I ran after him.

---------------------------------------o0o---------------------------------------o0o------------------------------------o0o---------------------

Keke...sorry it was short again...but...at least it was somthing right?

I'll try and write longer chappies..ok?

Oh and readers..don't let Sandaragon be the ONLY commenter... (thank you SANDARAGON for commenting!!!!)

Sandaragon always comments after she is done reading one of my chappies and I really appreciate that.

So...try and comment after 2-3 chappies?

Tell me how you feel about my chppaies and the FF so far...ok?

Thanks..

~Authornim =^_^=