Chapter 1

Tutor?

"Dara-ah..get up!!!" Bommie screams into my ear.

Wow...a nice way to wake up.

"Yah!" I scream back.

"Get up lazy tokki!!!" Bom shouts back,and pulling Tam-Tam away from me.

"Yah..gimme Tam-Tam!!!" I screamed.

Tam-Tam...my rabbit doll...aisht Bommie always use this as a threat...

"Fine...I'll give it back to you...now get up and get ready!!!!" Bom yelled as she ran away..tokki-napping Tam-Tam..I swear even if the world ends...there has to be a tokki-napping police!

 

"Yah..you want Tammie back or not?" Bom asked cocking her head.

"Arraso...I'll go, I'll go.." I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

"Ok..now GO!!!!" Bom yells pointing to my bathroom door.

 

OMO! I forgot to introduce myself...*ahem*

 

Hi I'm Sandara Park,call me Dara,I live in Seoul goes to a summer tutor and my all time crush Kwon J-...heh heh....*blushes*...heez no one...ok gotta go wash up.

Anyways...

 

"Bom..what are you doing in here?" I asked.

Obviously this is MY apt, and BOMMIE'S apt in like...across town...(kidding) but still.

"You gave me the extra keys.. -_-" Bom said.

 

Ohhh thats right..I did...heh heh...I regret that..cuz every morning she storms in here at exaclty 6:30 am in the morning and threats me to kill Tammie if I don't get up...hehe...tokki-napping police in need!!!

 

"Ok." I said.

"Ok?" Bommie asked raising her eyebrow.

"What now...its summer and I don't hav-oh ! Summer tutor school thingy...aisht what time is it?!?!" I screamed suddenly realizing I have a summer tutor for the University to go to.

"Ha..told you..I woke you up ex-" Bom started but was cut off by the doorbell.

Who in their right minds *besides Bommie* would come to my apt in the freaking morning!!!!

"Aisht.I'll get it" I said running towards to door...unaware of what I'm wearing right now.

I open the door to find Kwon Ji Yong.

"Yah..let-...umm..Dara?"Ji Yong said pointing to my shirt.

"Huh...OMO!!! Yah!" I shouted and slamed the door.

"Aigoo...Dara..you do everything but get dressed in the morning." Bom said chuckling.

"Aisht Shut up!!" I shoute and went ot my bedroom.

I put on a white t-shirt and jeans..my original outfit.

I walked out of my room to see Ji Yong..yes..the KWON JI YONG standing in my living room with a girl...YES WITH A GIRL...smooching away.

"Get a room.." I muttered.

"You ready to yet..women?" Ji Yong asked.

"Yup...just asking is...she *points at the girl* comign to the tutor?" I asked.

"No...are you kidding me?" the girl answeres before Ji Yong could say a thing.

"Kiko..this is Dara,Dara this is Kiko...Kiko is my-" Ji Yong said.

"-Girlfriend" Kiko finishes off for him.

"Yah..ok..who invited you in Jizilla?" I asked.

"Your frien-Jizilla?" Ji Yong asked.

"Yah..got a problem...holy ...k no time for chat...gotta go!" I said pushing both of them out along with myself and locked the door behind me.

I hurried down the stairs.

Near the last step..I found myself triping over my foot..oh nooo..the ending isn't gonna be pretty...I thought as I get ready for the pain.

But instead..I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me up.

I open my eyes slowly to see a red faced Kiko and Ji Yong.

"Yah!!!" Kiko screamed.

"What?" Me and Ji Yong asked.

"You are cheating on me with her!" Kiko said pointing my fingers at me.

"Haha...you have got to be kidding me.." I said.

"Ah..Kiko..thats not called cheating...thats was called helping her before she falls." Ji Yong said.

"No..you put you arms around her!" Kiko screamed.

"Ok..so..imma just leave and let you two sort it out..cuz there is a HUGE difference between..helping and cheating.." I said.

"Hmp." Kiko said..still fuming with anger.

I hurried out of the place before steam actually goes out of her ears.

I never like jealous girlfriends.

 

----------------------------------o0o--------------------------------------------o0o------------------------------------------------------o0o----'

 

So...how do you like it so far...comments please...keke ok..juss enjoy it...mwah! oh and subbies plz...    

     Hmm...my enter key is kinda broken..i think..so...keke anyway....i wanna see how how my fisrt chappies doing....help my by commenting..thx                            

  ~Authornim =^_^=