Lovefool

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

Mistral
1.) a song: SS501- Lοve Ya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VprGHf3-144
2.) main characters: Anna and Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)
3.) age: both 25
4.) the setting: whatever is needed by story
6.) type of story : romantic
7.) plot/summary: in his school days he was not that popular and was rejected many times when professed his feelings to some girls he liked. Than he became famous and start to behave cold-on-the -outside. As he said in interview "I think I wore my heart on my sleeve too much." But one girl (Anna) was able to make him believe in love again. Happy end and hot kiss please :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VprGHf3-144

Hyun Joong's POV~

"I-I like you a lot Yuri! Will you go out with me?" I ask my crush for the past two years. I wait for her response and hear nothing. I look up and see her with her arms folded across her chest.

"Are you done?" I simply nod my head. She sighs and rolls her eyes at me,

"Sorry but I'm not into dating guys like you. Thanks but no thanks." She says and walks away. It really hurt me knowing she didn't give my feelings into consideration. That wasn't the first time I got rejected but no matter how many times I get rejected, each one hurts.

I snapped back into reality as the cameras began flashing around me.

"Hyun Joong are you dating anyone right now?!"

"Hyun Joong do you have any words for us on the SS501 promotions or your upcoming drama role!?"

"Hyun Joong what would your ideal type be?" I smirk thinking how pathetic these reporters can be.

"Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm not really into dating anyone right now. I think I've been wearing love on my sleeve too much." I reply in a kind voice and give them a smile. I'm not going through the pain of being rejected again.

Anna's POV~

I couldn't help but stare at Hyun Joong. He's changed so much ever since he's debuted. Before he used to be so care-free and kind. Now he simply puts up a cold front. He catches me staring at him and I quickly look away. Aish pabo Anna.

"Mr. Hyun Joong, even though you are a busy idol now, I would appreciate it if you would actually pay attention in class, seeing you aren't doing so well on my tests lately." Mr. Cho exclaimed.

As class ended, I was about to head out the door when a group of girls push past me toward Hyun Joong.

"Ne oppa are you busy after school today?"

"I really like you a lot oppa! Will you please go out with me?"

"Ne Hyun Joong I have this double date tonight but my boyfriend canceled on me. Will you replace him?" Aish, stupid fan girls knocking me over like a truck just for Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong's POV~

I look over and see Anna on the floor.

"Excuse me." I say moving my way past the girls.

"Hey you ok?" I ask holding out a hand for her. She gives me a small smile and nods.

"Thanks." I watched her as she fixed her clothes and she begins laughing,

"Do I have something on my face? You keep staring at me." i didn't even realize it but I was blushing.

"No, it was nothing." I say and walk away.

"Wait!" She calls out.

"Yeah?"

Anna's POV~

I saw the glares I was getting from his fan girls but it wasn't my fault.

"Mr. Cho said you needed help in algebra? I can tutor you, if you want." I say meekly. He sighs and says,

"Look if you like me just say so, I don't need help in algebra thanks." He walks away while I'm fuming with rage. That jerk thinks he's all that now does he!? Aish! I simply stormed out of school and headed for the library.

Hyun Joong's POV~

"Good rehearsal guys. See you again tomorrow." Our choreographer said and we all headed out.

"You coming?" Jung Min asks me. I shake my head and say,

"I think I'll try to catch up on some school work." He nods and I head for the nearby library. As I enter I spot Anna trying to reach for a book on a high shelf. I sigh thinking how hopeless she looks.

"Here I got it." I say and get it for her. She smiles and says,

"Thanks." Once she turns around and see's me however, her smile falters and she walks away.

Anna's POV~

Aish, bad enough my school day ended badly because of him, now I have to worry about him being around while I'm studying for finals? Not fair God -.-

I'll just ignore him. I look and see him approaching my table. He takes a seat next to me and says,

"Sorry, there weren't any other open seats." I look around and see every other seat filled. Great.

Hyun Joong's POV~

I regret doing this, but I don't get anything in this textbook! I gently nudge Anna and she gives me a confused look.

"Er, can you help me with math?" She folds her hands across her chest and I say,

"Please, I really don't get anything." She sighs and asks,

"What don't you get?" I show her the problems and she explains everything to me.

"Then if you substitute x, you get.." I think and answer,

"56.7?" She ruffles my hair and says,

"Look at that, the idol has a brain." We both laugh a little. After she helped me with my math, we just sat there talking with eachother. She's actually not that bad of a person overall.

Anna's POV~

I look at the time, wow it's getting late already. I begin to slowly pack and talk with Hyun Joong at the same time.

"Sorry it's getting kind of late. I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask. He nods and as I leave he suddenly takes a hold of my wrist.

"Hey, I'm really sory about earlier today. I misjudged you and I feel bad. Sorry." He says looking into my eyes. I found myself blushing and I wave my hand at him.

"It's ok, no hard feelings right?" He gives me a small smile, one that I haven't seen in a while, and nods.

Hyun Joong's POV~

We got our test scores back. Once class was over Anna came over to my desk and asked,

"How'd you do?" She bit her lower lip expecting the worst. I held up my paper and a smile grew on her face.

"You got a 90! Congrats! We should go out and celebrate!" I smiled and gave her a small nod.

"Sure I'd like that." I don't know why but it's becoming easier to open up to her lately.

"Wanna come over?" I ask. She blushes and I realize how awkward that must've sounded.

"I mean to the SS501 dorm. I wanna celebrate with my band members."

Anna's POV~

I shook the wierd thought out of my head. Wow Anna, your mind must be really messed up today. I cleared my head and replied,

"Yeah I'd love to come over." He gave me a nod and wrote down the adress to his dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was kind of nervous to come over. I hesitated before finally knocking on the door. Wait, why'd you do that Anna?! Run!! I was about to make a run for the window (A/N: OMG don't jump out the window and die on us Anna! XD) when Kyu Jung opened the door.

"A-annaseyo." I say and bow. I hear some foot steps and see Young Saeng standing behind Kyu Jong.

"Well aren't you cute. Are you Hyun Joong's tutor friend?" I nod and he motions me to come in.

"We sent Hyun Joong and Hyung Joon out so we can set up for him. Wanna help?" I nod and hand them the box I've been holding.

"I felt wrong coming here empty handed so I brought a cake."

"You didn't have to-"

"No it's ok, I thought it would help with the celebration." The members give me a smile and thank me.

"What's all the noise for?" Says a sleepy Jung Min. I cover my eyes feeling embarassed seeing him shirtless.

"Yah Jung Min!!" I hear Hyung Joong yell as he comes in.

"You're early! Err, surprise?" Kyu Jong says.

Hyung Joong's POV~

I come back seeing Jung Min shirtless and Anna standing there blushing. Aish.

"I can't leave you guys for two minutes without a scandal breaking through." I mutter to myself. I see Anna smiling and I soften up a little.

"Noona, please don't leave. Otherwise our mean leader will punch us for sure!" The members crowd around Anna and show me merong signs behind her back. I can practically imagine myself torturing the members later. I crack my knuckles, just seeing their petrified faces makes me smirk.

"Ne it's a celebration, we should be celebrating, not hurting eachother right?" Anna asks giving me a don't-you-dare-hurt-them look. Tch.

Anna's POV~

"Yay! Noona tamed our leader!" Kyu Jong exclaimes.

I giggle and the celebration begins. We cut the cake and soon Kyu Jong, Young Saeng, and Jung Min leave.

"Sorry but we have to meet up with a couple of friends. Congrats on teaching Hyun Joong algebra Anna, we thought it was imposible." They say and run away before Hyung Joong can say anything. I giggle and Hyung Joon yawns next to me,

"I woke up pretty early today, I think I'm gonna head to bed early."

"Yah you're not going to even help clean up?" Hyun Joong yells from the kitchen.

"You're celebratoin party, your mess." He says and heads for his room down the hall.

"I'll help you." I say. he grins and says,

"Thanks."

Hyun Joong's POV~

I washed the dishes as Anna brought in the plates.

"Don't carry too much Anna. They look heavy, be careful." I say and she simply rolls her eyes at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah Hyun Joong. I can carry dishware." She says. I simply smirk.

"Is that all of it?" I ask.

"Just a couple more."

She comes back with a handful of cups and palces them in the sink.

"Wanna help me dry them?" She gives me a sympathetic look and nods.

"So you're the maid of the house?" She asks.

"How ironic right? The leader cleans up after his younger roommates." She giggles and I find myself staring at her.

"Please don't tell me I have something on my face?" She asks giggling. I blow some dish wash foam on her and she looks at me shocked. She splashes some water at my shirt.

"Yah!" I yell and soon the kitchen's a mess.

"You know we have to clean this up right?" I ask. She looks guilty and heads for the paper towels.

"I'll start wiping the counter-" She slips and I catch her by the waist.

Anna's POV~

It felt awkward yet comforting being held by Hyun Joong by the waist. He wiped away some foam from my left cheek and I asked,

"Are you ok?" He chuckles and nods helping me up. I was about to start wiping the floors when he suddenly pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Hyun Joong's POV~

I don't know what got over me, I just found my lips crashing down on hers.

Anna's POV~

He began to my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I don't know why, but I gave into his kiss. His tongue explored my mouth, as did mine. He tasted so sweet, probably from the cake we had. We broke apart for a mere second, trying to regain our breaths.

"Ne, does this mean you like me?" I ask. He chuckles and caresses my cheek.

"Looks like it. Are you gonna reject me?" I giggle and shake my head no. I wrapped my hands around his neck and I leaned in for another kiss.

*Sorry if the sort of rated kiss was ish XD I'm not really good at writing those kinda things haha XD but I hope you still liked your oneshot ^^