Don't Know Anymore

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

alexpop 

Applying cause I want to try it ^^
Song: Cruel Fairytale - IU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7F98s1CkW4)
Name: Choi Minjee
Bias: Choi Minho (SHINee)
Picture: anything I don't mind
Title: Don't Know Anymore
Plot: Minjee was sick with Leukemia and didn't unless she has a donor, she will die. She's one candidate as her donor. Her twin Minhee but she hasn't seen Minhee since she was 5 cause their parents got a divorce. So she hasn't been able to meet with Minho. Then she met Minhee and knew she was saved but before her surgery, Minho was caught cheating and she decided not too. The rest can be up to you... ^^
Setting: Hospital and School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7F98s1CkW4 

Minjee's POV~

"Minho!" I squeel when I see him standing at my classroom  doorway. I run up and hug him. Suddenly my head begins hurting and he gently ruffles my hair, knowing how much pain I can be in sometimes.

"Yah, don't push yourself too much." He says. 

"You should listen to your boyfriend." My friends tease.

"Ne ne guess what!" I say excitedly trying to ignore the pain I'm feeling. Minho gives me a small smile and asks,

"What?" I don't even try holding back my smile,

"I finally got a donor!" Minho gives a relieved smile. He lifts and twirls me into the air. 

"Careful where you swing her!" Onew says.

"I wanna get picked up!" Taemin whines.

Minho rolls his eyes at Taemin and says,

"That's great that you got a donor! Who is he/she?" I blush and say,

"My twin Minhee."

"I thought you haven't contacted her since you were 5, when your folks split."

"Well... we sort of just bumped into eachother and turns out, she's willing to be my donor." Minho kisses me on my forehead and says,

"I'm so happy for you. When's the surgery going to happen?"

"Tomorrow. Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah." We just stand in eachothers arms until his phone rings,

"Yobseyo?....Yeah, I can come. ...Ok see you then."

"Who was that?" I ask curious.

"No one, look I have to go ok? Try to get some rest Minjee, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow." I nod like a little girl and he leaves.

Minho's POV~

"Minho! What took you so long?" Tiffany whines. She tries to wrap her arms around me but I gently push her away.

"We need to stop Tiffany. I don't like going behind Minjee's back anymore." Tiffany pouts.

"But I thought you loved me." I sadly shook my head.

"I wasn't sure whether it was you or Minjee, but I'm sure it's Minjee now." Tffany slaps me across the face.

"Face it Minho, you're only pitying her!" I breathe out a sad chukle.

"No, it's so much more than that. Sorry Tiffany." I say and walk away without turning back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's at my door step?" I mumble groggily walking toward my door. It's around noon and I wanted to get some sleep before I went to the hospital with Minjee. 

I open the door to see Tiffany. "Can I come in?" She asks. I scratch my head before letting her in.

"What is it Tiffany? I'm kinda busy today." I tell her. She quickly glances out the window and kisses me! I push her off and tell her,

"Don't do that. I already told you yesterday that we're not together anymore." She glares at me and says,

"Looks like you won't be with Minjee either."

Minjee's POV~

"Umma can we pick up Minho on the way to the hospital?" I ask my umma. She gives me a confused look,

"Why?" I blush and fidget around before saying,

"I want him by my side when I get out of the operation room." Appa sighs and says,

"Alright, come on get in the car." I cheer and we drive to Minho's.

When we get there, I walk up to his apartment building and look through his window. I see two shadows but I'm not really sure who they are. I know one is Minho but the other...I don't know. One of the people from the window give me a quick glance before.....she plants her lips on Minho. I walk closer and see our school's queenka, Tiffany. No. Please tell me this isn't real. I felt a tightening in my chest and run off before my tears fall. I get into the car and appa asks,

"Where's Minho?" I wipe at my eyes and stutter,

"H-he'll meet us at the hospital." Umma nods and we drive off to pick up Minhee.

Minhee's POV~

"What do you mean you don't want to go through with the surgery?" I ask confused and shocked when I arrive at the hospital.

"I-I just don't think it's neccessary anymore." Minjee mumbles. I was about to complain when she begins to grimace and raises her hands to her head.

"Look Minjee, I know that you need this and I'm ok with donating. Think about how the pain will increase if we don't go through it now."

Minjee's POV~

I knew Minhee was right, but that fresh memory from seeing Minho cheat is still imbedded in my head. How long was he with Tiffany? Was he going to break up with me? Or was he going to continue to go behind my back? I felt some tears at the corners of my eyes.

"Excuse me, but the doctor would like to begin the operation." A nurse says coming into the room. She tries to inject me with an IV but I stop her.

"Please cancel the operation."

Minho's POV~

"What do you mean I can't see her?" I ask furious. Minhee just stand in front of me with her arms crossed.

"You're probably the last person she'd want to see. Beside's the operation was canceled." My heart froze for a second.

"Wh-what do you mean it got canceled why? Is it because you won't donate? I'll replace you if I have to!" She glares at me and says,

"It's because of you Minho, she knows how you cheated on her and she doesn't wanna go through with the surgery. Thanks to you, her Leukemia's gonna spread and get worse until she dies!" I flinch.

"Just let me talk to her." I mumble.

"I think you've done anough." Minhee says and walks toward a room. I see through the window, Minjee. She looks like she's in so much pain, yet she won't go through with the surgery. I'm so sorry Minjee.

Minjee's POV~

"Are you sure with your decision?" The doctor asks me. I look down at my hadns annd reply,

"I don't know anymore." He sighs and says,

"Why don't you stay overnight? Maybe you'll think this over. I would really recomend going with the operation." I felt myself nod. Once everyone leaves my room, I cover my eyes with my hand and begin to sob quietly. I hear the door opening. I don't care if the nurse sees me cry, they're probably used to it.

"Please don't cry Minjee." I look up and see Minho with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Minjee, but I have nothing to do with Tiffany anymore. It's over. I love you Minjee, please don't do this to yourself. You have such a long life ahead of you. And I wanna spend part of it with you." I felt choked up.

"Are you giving me more lies?" I ask.

Minho's POV~

It hurts knowing she won't completely trust me anymore.

"No, I'm telling you the truth Minjee. I really do love you. Please, don't die on me." I take a hold of her hand. At first it's just complete silence until she sighs and squeezes my hand.

"Aish pabo. Fine I'll go through with the surgery. But you deserve a punishment." I didn't understand at first but she flicks my forehead.

"Ouch, ok I should've seen that one coming." I say and she giggles.

"I'll go call the nurse." I offer and she nods. Before I leave I quickly peck her on the lips and say,

"You'll be fine, arasso?" She blushes and nods.

"Fighting~" I chant. She holds up a fist and says,

"Fighting~"