Playboy, I Fell For You

SHINEErice's Request One-Shot Shop [APPLY CLOSED!]

ChibiXMiku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHFTi9rLTM
SNSD-Echo

Name: Jung Hyosun (Sunnie) // 17

Bias: Lee Taemin (SHINee] // 17

Pictures:
Sunnie - http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kswxv1q8sv1qa1yc8o1_400.png
Taemin - http://en.korea.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/113ec_20101004_shinee5.jpg

Title: Playboy, I Fell For You

Story Type: Romance & Comedy

Setting: School

Plot: Taemin is a playboy and he thinks every girl is after him. He keeps trying to win over Sunnie & even treats her better than hims elf and anyone else. She slowly starts to fall for him. She drags him away to the school's dance studio and confesses :)

Extra: Hope you don't mind if I apply again xD hwaiting~! :DDD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song for story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHFTi9rLTM

Sunnie's POV~"" 

"Sunnie~" Oh no. I know that voice form anywhere. I was about to make a run for it when he comes at me, pulling me into a bear hug.

"Yah get off of me!" I say trying to push him off.

"No! You smell so nice and you're warm~" He cooes.

"Aish! At least put me down on the floor!" I yell.

"Why does oppa go for her?" Students begin to whisper. Yeah, our school's famous playboy, Taemin squeezing me to death -.-~~

Taemin's POV~

Once I put Sunnie down on the gorund, she began walking away from me.

"Ne ne where are you going?" I ask trying to .

"Class, where else?" She replies raising an eye-brow. Perfect.

"Sunnie, go out with me." I say giving her my killer smile. She clicks her tongue and says,

"No thanks."

"Great I'll pick you up- Sorry what was that?" I ask knowing I heard wrong.

"I said no thanks." She says in a monotone voice. I stick my pinkie finger in my ear thinking I didn't clean it well this morning -_-;. She must be sick with a fever. EVERY girl is after me, why wouldn't she be? She tries to walk away but I notice how she's trudging.

"What's up with your foot?" I ask noticing a bandage. She blows away a stray hair and replies,

"A little injury during dance practice. No biggie."

Sunnie's POV~

Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted bridal style.

"Ehh?! What are you doing Taemin?!" I yell in protest as he runs through the halls.

"I'm carrying you to your class where else. You shouldn't put so much strain on your leg if you're injured." I blushed. Why does he take into account my injury?

"It's not that big a deal pabo." I mumble. I don't remember the last time someone's been this kind to me.

Taemin's POV~

"Ne ne Sunnie!~" I chant when I spot her in the lunch room. She rolls her eyes at me and ignores me.

"Sunnei!!" I yell louder thinking she didn't hear me. My hyung Minho places his hands on my shoulders and says,

"Maybe you should take it easy? I mean, she'll think you're too desperate." I pout.

"But I really like Sunnie. Aren't you supposed to show them lots of attention if you like someone?" I didn't mention I might love her ;)

"Give her some space though." Jonghyun says. I put my head down and trudge over to my usual lunch table.

Sunnie's POV~

I look up and meet Taemin's gaze. He quickly looks away and pretends to suddenly pay attention to the board. I sigh. This has been going on for a week already. He's been ignoring me and I don't even know how I hsould thank him for being kind to me when he carried me to my class. When the beel rang for lunch, I was about to talk to Taemin but he saw me and ran off -.- I shake my head. Isn't this what I wanted? He's always been like some monkey hanging onto me and now I'm free. Yet, I can't help worrying if he hates me.

"You coming Sunnie?" My friends call me. I wave my hand and say,

"Nah, I think I'm gonna skip lunch for today." They nod and head off. I look out the door and see Taemin heading to our school's rooftop. Gotcha!

Taemin's POV~

It was lunch and I went to my usual spot sicne about a week ago, the rooftop. I was afraid if I made too much sontact with Sunnie, I might break down and follow her and clinge to her again. TT^TT

"Have some self control Taemin!" I yell to myself.

"Woah easy there Minnie." I turn around and see Tiffany.

"Long time no see." I said remembering my on and off girlfriend before I met Sunnie.

"What are you doing up here all alone?" She asks. I shrug.

"Are you busy after school today?" She cooes getting closer to me.

"Kinda sorry-" Before I could finish, her lips came crashing onto mine, yet I didn't want to kiss her back. My thoughts were too occupied on Sunnie's smiling face in my memory. I felt nothing, knowing our school's queenka was kissing me. I would've been happier getting a genuine smile from Sunnie

Sunnie's POV~

I saw them. I wanted to break it apart. Wait. Why should I care? He's not known to be our school's playboy for nothing right? I felt a droplet of water land on my palms. I touch my cheeks. They're moist for some reason.

"Haha pabo, did you really fall for him?" The bell rang signaling lunch was over. I was about to leave when suddenly the door to the roof opened and Taemin stared down at me.

"S-Sunnie!" He says in surprise. I look behind him and see Tiffany giving me a confused look.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" He asks avoiding my gaze. I can't take this anymore. I grab him by the hand and drag him to the dance room in the school.

Taemin's POV~

"S-Sunnie?" I call behind her trying to hide. Why am I blushing so much with her only holding my hand? She closes the door to the dance studio and she collapses onto her knees.

"What's wrong?" I ask leaning over to her. She giggles and asks,

"Are you mad at me? Why have you been ignoring me?" I cringe. I don't want her to know, she'll think it's stupid. Yet, I can't lie to her or hold it back.

"I thought you'd get annoyed of me so I've been keeping my distance." I mumble. She looks up and gives me a small smile.

"Pabo, I can't get annoyed of you." My ears perk up.

"Really?" She giggles. That small giggle and smile form her sent such warmth throughout my body, She began fidgeting around.

"You ok?" I ask concerned. She looks at me with honest eyes and a shy smile and asks,

"Taemin, will you think I'm a pabo if I fell for a playboy like you?" Those words kept repeating in my head like an echo until I finally caught a hold of them.

Sunnie's POV~

My heart was beating so fast. Why did I confess?! Now he'll probably think I'm one of his fan girls or something. I was expecting a rejection when I felt a pair of warm hands embrace me.

"I like you too." I roll my eyes.

"It was a question pabo, not a confession." Taemin gives me his puppy dog face and says,

"I'll pretend it was a confession." I giggle and nod.