Chapter 11: Meeting the Kingka Again

~From An Ugly Duckling To A Beautiful Swan~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Meeting The Kingka Again

Dae's POV:
 

"So what's our first move?" I ask Daehyun.

He just shrugs his shoulders. "Does he recongnize you?"

I shake my head, "I haven't talked to him yet."

"Well we have know if he recongnizes you first, if he does our plan is ruined."

I nod my head. "You nervous?" Daehyun asks with concern.

I shake my head. "Not too nervous...I have to do this...I have to get him back." I say with determination.

Daehyun reaches over and squeezes my hand. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to..."

"No I want this." 

 

 

"How do I get to talk to him without seeming weird?" I ask Daehyun at lunch.

"Well...You can either bump into him casually, but he might get mad...Or seeing how he is a playboy just walk by him and see if he walks up to you." Daehyun says.

I nod "I'll try the second option first. I don't want to risk him getting mad."

"You can do it." Daehyun says encouragingly and I walk up.

I walk slowly past Ren's table trying to seem nonchalent, just throwing out my trash.

look at me!

I walk past him again and head back to my table.

"Did he look?" I ask Daehyun, who just shakes his head.

"Didn't even glance your way."

Shoot...

"Onto option two." I get up with my tray full of food and walk past Ren. But as I walk by I "trip" and spill my food all over his head.

"Omgosh!" I say trying to act sad and sorry. "I did not mean to do that! I am so sorry!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter