Is This... Love?

Stealing Noona's Kiss

 

Taeyeon POV

 

​​Me and Kyungsoo have that tutor session for two weeks. It’s an enough long time for me. And I found tutoring that Kyungsoo boy wasn’t that bad. Day by day, he becomes more diligent and start to throw away his childish prank that he always do to me. It’s make me greatful somehow. Now, I don’t have to ‘train’ my voice to reach higher oktav to him when he makes me angry or annoyed. But, one thing he couldn’t leave is his peaceful sleeping time when I’m babbling about the lesson. I just sighed when he fall asleep. But overall, he is now better.

*At school*

“So Taeyeonnie, how is your tutoring sessions with Do Kyungsoo?” Chaerin asked me while

she change her seat position. “Not bad,” I answer shortly. “It’s fun and I found Kyungsoo is cute.” I realize my words and quickly cover my mouth. Omo.. I said that Kyungsoo is cute in front of Lee Chaerin, my best friend who sometimes cannot shut if it’s about someone’s private or special things. And about that, I want it to enter my mind’s suitcase that labeled ‘private’. Chaerin’s lips curved. “Guess that prankster junior stole your heart as fast as Hermes,” she say as she rest her arm on my shoulder. “And it’s obvious that my Taeyeonnie is falling in love with him. “I..I’m not!” I said as my face become red. “You are. You’re blushing!” Chaerin laughed. “Can my blushing face become a proof that I’m in love with that boy?” I said with my beginner high-pitched voice. “Of course!” Chaerin answer me. “Don’t lie Taeyeon.”

 

I just keep saying ‘no’ if she said I’m in love with Kyungsoo. I don’t know about this feelings. To be honest, it’s 50% yes and 50% no.

 

Just as I shout my last NO, I see a figure waving hands at me and Chaerin. I know that is Kyungsoo. “Hi Taeyeon noona, hi Chaerin noona!” he said and wave his hands. “Hi Kyungsoo!” Chaerin reply him and wave to him. He send us a smile. My heart beats faster that moment. I feel my face becomes red. He is just cute. His O_O big eyes, his smile, his medium-height figure, is all cute in my eyes.

 

Just as Kyungsoo walked away, Chaerin’s face popped in front of my face. “Boo..!” she try to suprise me. “You are blushing, sweetheart. It’s obvious!” she laughed. I just pout and try to cover my hard blushing face. “Would you stop Chae-ah?” my lips let out a growl. I send knives to her with my stare. Chaerin finally close . She sends me a dorky smile and sits quitely next to me. “At least I finally know who is your love, Taeyeon,” she whispered in front of my ear. “Close your mouth, Chaerin,” I said and elbowed her arm.

 

I don’t know why Kyungsoo always popped in my mind. My face always become red and I couldn’t help but smile when i see him. My heart beats faster than before when our eyes meet. Is this love?

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

I guess tutored by Taeyeon isn’t that bad. That ahjumma can close and teach me straightly and to the point everytime we start our lesson. If I’m bored, I can just put my head in my arms and sleep peacefully while hear her babbling about the lesson. But one thing I hate about myself is that I realize Taeyeon noona is lovely.

How can I think that snobby ahjumma is lovely? But, I love all of her feature. Her sweet smile, her nice brunette hair, her short figure, her skin, and her touch. I kind of like it when Taeyeon noona pat my shoulder and ruffled my hair when I got good marks in my test, even it makes me like a kid. She is also smart and knowledgeable. I have to admit that I like.. No, I’m falling for Taeyeon noona.

 

“D.O, how is your tutoring sessions with Taeyeon noona?” Chanyeol asks me. “It’s better than fine. LOL,” I answer him. “How is Taeyeon noona?” Suho hyung ask and place his arms on my shoulders. “I have to admit it, she is cute,” I said while smiling like an idiot. My bros cooed at me. “Looks like somebody is in love,” Chanyeol smirk. “Kyungsoo, you can say Taeyeon noona is cute, but she is all mine,” Baekhyun said, making the others send him a killer stare. “Okay, I’ll shut up,” he said with a sad expression.

“So hyung, what about your plan?” Sehun ask. “What plan?” I countered. “The kiss,” Sehun reminded while making a kissy lips. “I think you should do it more passionately, if it’s love,” Kai smirked. “More passionately?”

“Yeah, I agree with Kai,” Chanyeol said and high five with Kai. “You should do it more passionately, like french kissing.” My eyes widen. “Or even just do ‘it’ with her,” Kai added. My eyes almost popped out my skeleton.  “What’s wrong with you guys?” I rolled my eyes.

“It’s about tricking her right?” Suho said. “Kyungsoo, you should do it more suprising than a simple kiss.”

“Yeah, you should do what Kai and I said before,” Chanyeol said making me smaked his shoulders. “No, I’ll never do that to her,” I said and then smirked. “I just want to do it with D.O’s style.”

“Oppa D.O style,” Chanyeol said and do the Gangnam Style dance, making the others (except Baekhyun, he has fainted since we talk about my plan stealing Taeyeon’s first kiss) laughed at him.

 

Hehe.. Just prepare for it Taeyeon noona...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everybody, this is badutancol! Thank you for reading, waiting, and subscribing this fanfic :). I want to say sorry because not updating for a long time. I got my mid-semester tests and exams that stacking like wedding cakes. I'm sorry for this boring and prolix fic with thousands of language, grammar, and tenses errors in this fanfic. I'm still a beginner *in AKB48's Beginner tone* you know xD. Hope you enjoy it my readers ^^. Thank you :)