The First Day Tutoring

Stealing Noona's Kiss

Taeyeon POV

This evening is the doomsday, I mean the day I tutored Kyungsoo. We started our tutoring session this evening at 6.00 PM, and we go home at 4.00 PM. I got 2 hours again to prepare everything. I walked to my house that is near to my school. My house is always empty. My mother and father go work everyday and arrive at home usually at midnight. They are hardworkers. 

I entered my house and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I take some minutes to have a nice bath. After taking a bath, I do my homeworks. Luckily, it's easy. I studied a bit, to review my lessons at school today.

Time past fastly. It's 5:30 now. "Ugh, nightmare is on," I mumbled. I check my closet and pick a knee-length simple blue dress. Then, I wear it fastly. I tied my hair to a ponytail and carried my bag. 

I go to Kyungsoo's house by bus, because it's far enough from my house. Minutes later, the bus dropped me at a  bus stop near Kyungsoo's house. I looked at the paper that filled by his address and phone number. Just a blocks from here, there is his house.

I walked some a bit from the bus stop and stopped in front of a big house, Kyungsoo's house. My jaw dropped looking at it. "Wow, this guy is sure rich," I mumbled. Yeah, he is a son of a big company's chairman. I'm sure his father's money makes him arrogant and spoiled like that. I cleared my throat and walked in front of the house and press the bell next to the huge fence. "Yes? Who is that?" I heard a voice of a woman. Suddenly, the fence open and a woman with a maid dress appears. "Yes, may I help you, young miss?" the woman asked. I bowed 90 degress. "My name is Kim Taeyeon, ma'am. I'm going to tutor Do Kyungsoo," I said. The woman gasped and looked freak out.  "A tutor? Sorry, the young master (Lol, this words make me sick) said I can't let any murderer who came as a tutor to came. I'm really sorry!" she rushed her words and scan my body from my head to toes, her eyes look terrified. She quickly close the fence. "Wait.. I'm not a.." I said. I clenched my teeth together. I know it's that annoying boy prank. He said I'm a murderer? What a prankster! Yes, I really want to kill him now. 

"Kidding!" I heard Kyungsoo's voice and the fence open. I see Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out to me and ran into his house. I widen my eyes. "That boy.." I clenced my teeths together. If I don't know manners, I will chase him and hit him with my bag. Suddenly Kyungsoo come out again with smirk on his lips. "Come in noona," he said. I don't know what prank again he's going to do with me. I sighed and enter his house.

Kyungsoo POV

Taeyeon noona comes in while her eyes looked at the ground and her expression looked like she want to kill me as soon as possible. I scan her from her head to toes. She wear a simple blue dress and her hair was tied into a tidy ponytail. "Gosh, she was pretty. Her skin is so.." I thought. I quickly throw away that mind. How come I called her pretty. She is only a ahjumma without any beauty. I smirk at her. She send me a killer expression as always.

Her eyes blinking when she saw around my house. "Wow, you sure have a fancy house," she let out her ahjumma laugh. "Such an ahjumma," I mumbled and smiled. I saw Mrs.Yang, one of my maid (and a serious one) looked terrified when she looked Taeyeon. "Why you let a murderer in, master?" she asked me. I laughed. "Don't get it serious Mrs.Yang. She is my tutor. I'm kidding!" I continue my laugh. Mrs.Yang let out a relieved sigh. She's sure a serious woman isn't she?

We entered my room. Taeyeon step back. "What's wrong ahjumma?" I asked her. She pouted. "We really studied at your bedroom? Can we just start our lessons at the living room or somewhere?" she said. "You afraid I will do 'something' to you, right?" I chuckled. "I won't do that to a ahjumma like you," I stuck my tongue out. She entered my room and we started our lesson.

We start our lesson while sitting in front of a short table. I have a special suprise for Taeyeon. She sit calmly at on the pillow I provide for the tutoring session. She didn't know I prepared a special suprise for her.

Taeyeon POV

It's the first day and he already fooled me. Annoying boy. We started our lesson. Starting with Physics. "Alright Kyungsoo, what's lesson you don't understand at Physics?" I asked him. "Everything," he answered shortly and smiled like a fool. My mouth hung open. This boy is troubled. Really really troubled. I sighed. "Okay, we started from.." As just I started to teach him about a Physics topic, I feel something tickled my legs. When I looked to my legs, I saw a brown cockroach under my legs, making me freaked out as usual. "AAH..COCKROACH!!" I yelled. Kyungsoo laugh hardly. I move backwards to stay away from  the cockroach. Kyungsoo laugh and kill the cockroach. "LOL noona, it's just a cockroach. I put this under your pillow to test your courage and you are scared of a thing that's is smaller and weaker than you!" Kyungsoo laughed really hard and take away the cockroach. 

Want to fight with me Kyungsoo? Okay. a few minutes I showed him my kungfu skills and powerful yell. 

After done giving Kyungsoo a 'real' lesson of his action, I teach Kyungsoo Physics. I take 30 minutes to teach him Physics and I thought Kyungsoo paying attention to my teaching. "Got it?" I asked him. I looked away from my book to Kyungsoo. I saw him sleeping. Ugh.. That lazy boy. He wants me to make him in pain again? I patiently teaching him and he don't pay attention to me and sleep. I looked at him. His sleeping face, look like an innocent angel. He just looked cute like a little kid, make me feel like a e to him. I don't want to awake the sleeping baby (even I'm really REALLY annoyed by him). "It's enough for today, Kyungsoo," I whispered him and ruffled his hair. "Tomorrow, I'll kill you for this."
 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for a boring storyline. I'm still a beginner writer you know and this is my first fanfic. I think I still have to improved my writing more. But, I hope you like this chapter, readers. Thank you for reading this fic :)  - Badutancol