Tutoring That Boy?!

Stealing Noona's Kiss

Taeyeon walked to her locker with a bright smile, feeling thankful for a beautiful day. She slowly unlock her locker and opened it. 

"Aah!!" she screamed, freaked out. She dropped the books that she was holding. She was greeted by a cockroach, the inscect she hated most. Other students looked at her, giving her a weird stare. "I'm sorry," she blushed. "What happened Taeyeon?" a cool-looking girl asked her. "A cockroach.. A cockroach in my locker, Chaerin," Taeyeon catches her breath. The girl named Chaerin walked to Taeyeon locker and laughed. Then, she throw the cockroach out. "It was a toy, Taeyeon!" Chaerin laughed at her bestfriend. "Yeah, fine. But I'm afraid to cockroaches," Taeyeon pouted. "Someone have tricked me," she thought. Then, she heard a familiar laugh that she hate. "Do Kyungsoo," she mutters. "Be right back, Chae-ah."

Taeyeon walked angrily following the laugh. She found a boy, laughing really hard. "Taeyeon, I didn't thought you would freak out like that! That was hillarious!" he continued his laugh. Taeyeon becomes more angry. "You dare to play prank with me Do Kyungsoo, you are dead," she clenched her teeth. He just chuckled. Taeyeon sighed. "I hate you, Kyungsoo," she said and walked away. "I hate you more, Kim Taeyeon," he replied her.

*Ring*

It's school break. Taeyeon stayed at her class, she ate her lunch with Chaerin.                                                                                                   Suddenly, Taeyeon's classmate, Sunny, called her. "Taeyeon, Mrs. Lee tells you to meet her at her office," Sunny informate. "Oh, Thanks Sunny," Taeyeon smiled at her and walked outside her class.

"Kim Taeyeon, thank you for coming. Please take a sit," an old woman gestured at a chair in front of her to Taeyeon. Taeyeon sit at the chair. "Why you called me Mrs. Lee?" she asked the woman in front of her. "Well, Kim Taeyeon. You are one of school's smartest student and I heard you tutor your troubled juniors, right?" Mrs. Lee said. "Yes," Taeyeon answered shortly.                                                                                                                    
"What subject you can teach?" Mrs.Lee asked her again.                                                                                                                                       "Mm.. Maybe Mathematics, Physics, English, and Science, songsaenim," she answered. "Well, I came to the right person," Mrs.Lee put a smile at her face. "Taeyeon-ah, can you tutor Do Kyungsoo? He have serious trouble in his subjects. He always got F. So can you help him?"

Taeyeon POV

My eyes widen after hearing Mrs.Lee's request. Tutoring that boy?! Oh God, no. Kyungsoo (or his friend call him D.O) is an annoying junior who always bullied me and annoy me. He's also the school's playboy. He dated many girl and break up with them so easily. He's an angel outside, devil inside. Well, I can say he is good looking, but when you knew his personality, you'll definitely hate him. 

"Please Taeyeon?" Mrs.Lee smiled at me. I sighed. I want to refuse, but I can't stand F marks. 

"Yes, Mrs. Lee. I will tutor him," I said to her. Mrs.Lee expression brighten. "Thank you Taeyeon, you may start the lesson tomorrow," she said. 

Perfect, my nightmare has began. 

A/N:

For all my readers, I'm sorry for hiatus in a long time. The reason is because of tests, a lot of homework, and I'M RUN OUT IDEA.But, this is a chapter for you. Again, I sorry for the long hiatus and my bad English tenses. Thanks for reading and waiting, hope you enjoy it ^^