Kyungsoo's Plan

Stealing Noona's Kiss

Author's note: Hello my lovely unnies, oppas, and dongsaengs readers! I'm sorry for hiatus and abandon this story for a long longgg time *bows 10 times*. Thank you for waiting the updates and subscribing. To say sorry, I update double times. Hope you enjoy it :)

________________________________________________________________________________________-

Kyungsoo POV

It's Physics now. I hate physics. I never want to learn it and study it. Mrs.Lee was teaching in front of class and for me it's just a "Bla..Bla..Bla" or something. I rather chose to read my comic book that I hide inside my Physics text book. 

The hawk eye Mrs. Lee notice my activity, not paying attention to the whiteboard. "Do Kyungsoo," she said with a low tone. A tone that every student afraid of it. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Why don't you pay attention to the lesson? Your marks is the worst. You should study more harder and escpecially, pay attention to my class and throw away your comic books!" she said with a loud voice, escpecially the "throw away your comic books" part. "Got it, Mrs.Lee," I answered shortly while smiling. "Take away that's smile Kyungsoo," Mrs. Lee rolled her eyes. "Since today, you will got a tutor with your senior." 

My eyes go wide. "By who, songsaenim?" I asked her. "Kim Taeyeon," she answered. My classmates cooed on me. Can this be any worst? Being tutored by that dork? 

Taeyeon POV

I can't believe I tutored that annoying boy. I can't imagine what's his gonna do to me at the tutor sessions. Throwing me with bugs? Scaring me by pretending to be a ghost? I know his dirty tricks that I hate. He can ruin my life.

Kyungsoo POV

It's school break now, my favorite subject. I go to the park with my friends, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai. 

"So, I heard you going to be tutored by Taeyeon noona right?" Suho started. I nodded. "Yeah, and it's a hell for me," I answered while taking a big bite of hamburger. "Wow, you are tutored by Taeyeon noona? You are lucky man!" Baekhyun said. I know he has big crush on Taeyeon. "Really not lucky, Bacon," I grinned. "What do you mean man? She is so pretty, cute, smart, talented.." Baekhyun said with his eyes blinking. I covered his mouth. "She is dorky, snobby, ugly, clumsy, and else," I rolled my eyes. 

"Hey D.O, did you think you should make a prank for her?" The prankster Chanyeol showed his creepy smile. I smirked. He is right. "Yeah,  you're right man. I want to make her feel down, I want to make her life miserable, and make her go away," a evil laugh escape from my lips. "But I still don't know what to do to her."                     "You should do it in a EXO way, hyung," Sehun said. "Yeah, her or something," Kai chuckled. My eyes widen. "DON'T DO THAT TO MY INNOCENT NOONA!!" Baekhyun cried, making Chanyeol covered his mouth. "Maybe you should kiss her or something," Chanyeol said. "Girls will freak out when they kissed a boy that they hate." LOL, Chanyeol's right. And I heard Taeyeon never kissed a boy yet. If I steal her first kiss, I bet she'll get depressed or something.

All right, my plan is on: Stealing's Kim Taeyeon first kiss

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you still can enjoy it.