Chapter 8

A Surprising Relationship

TWO UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY. I'm so sorry this is so late!

 

---

I woke up on my bed and the sunshine on my face. I smiled at myself when I remembered yesterday's events, well, half of it anyways. My phone vibrated and I grabbed it, finding out that I received a text message. I opened it, it was from Sunny. 

Hey, Sooyoungie. Awake already? If you are, come to the park now. Don't worry, I won't say for you to stay away from me :P 

I scratched my head, irritated. "Argh, why did I ever do that? I have to get rid of that habit of not giving anyone a chance." I scolded myself. "Wait, what did she say?" I looked at my cellphone again. "Oh! The park right!" I hurried up and did my morning routine and rushed to the park.


"Oh, hey Sooyoungie!!" Sunny said with her usual cute smile and pecked my on my left cheek. I blushed and smiled back. 

"Hey, Sunny Bunny. What are we doing here?" 

"Do you remember Tiffany here?" And that's when I realized there was another person who was taller than Sunny but not me, standing right next to her. I smiled at her.

"Yeah. Hey." I greeted her.

"Hey, Sooyoungie." I blushed, isn't that nickname for Sunny only??

"Yah! Fany-ah, if you call Sooyoungie that, I'll call Taeyeon 'Tae-Tae," Sunny blackmailed.

"Don't you dare. Fine I won't anymore. Hey, Sooyoung-ah."

"Better." Sunny gave her a stare better she turned back to me. "Okay, you see, Tiffany here has a little love problem." I listened carefully, being nosy. "Taeyeon, remember her?" I nodded. "Is completely ignorant to her feelings and Tiffany wants to show it but not obvious but we don't know how to do that when she's oblivious."

"What type of person is she?" I asked, trying to participate. 

"Uhm. The one that's a born-leader and acts like a little kid and adorkable." She blushed. 

I smiled. "Then just confess." Tiffany's eyes popped out.

"What did you say?!" She almost tripped. "What if she rejects me? That'll hurt me a lot!"

"Well actually, Sunny and I can't do anything about this because the decision is up to you. We can't change a person's heart. The least we can do is how and where to confess." I said calmly, Sunny clinged on my arm.

"My Sooyoungie is so romantic~" She said cutely. I blushed and smiled

Tiffany sighed. "If only I fell in love with you." Tiffany mumbled.

"What did you say, Hwang Miyoung?!" Sunny bursted out.

"N-nothing." 

"Okay so, decide Fany-ah." I said, waiting for her decision. She bites her lip and stares at everything. 

"Yah, Sooyoungie, this is taking too long, let's go have a date."

"Hey!! Don't just ditch me, I can hear you!" Tiffany complained with a pout.

"Ah, I thought you were daydreaming about you're Taeyeon too much." Sunny teased and sticked out her tongue playfully. 

"Yah!! You midget, come here!!" Then Tiffany started chasing Sunny around. I sighed.

"My girlfriend is such a kid~" I said to myself and continued to watch them chase each other around. 

"Sooyoungie! Save me!!" Sunny ran to me and hid behind me. 

"Yah! Sunny, you're such a coward for hiding behind this shikshin." I was kind of offended. "Sooyoungie, please move." She asked, giving me her famous eye-smile.

"Sooyoungie, please don't." Sunny uses her irresistible aegyo on me. I shrugged to Tiffany.

"Sorry, Fany-ah."

"Argh, Sooyoung you traitor!" 

"She's not a traitor. She's just being a good GF." She said and jumped to peck me on the cheek. I blushed. 

Tiffany sighed. "Fine. Let's stop chasing each other already. I wanna focus on Taeyeon." She sat down. Sunny and I both sat down, with her clinged on to me.

"Sooyoungie." Sunny gave her a deadly stare, Tiffany was terrified. "Sooyoung-ah. I just want to know Taeyeon's answer."

"Good." I smiled. "We'll help you prepare then. Sunny, you talk to Tiffany and prepare herself so that she won't break down when she confessions." She smiles cutely.

"Okay, Sooyoungie." She separates from me and sits beside Tiffany.

"I'll go home and make some calls." I said standing up. "Ah. Fany-ah, tomorrow night, don't forget and don't be late. This is your chance."

"I understand, Sooyoung-ah." She gives me her eye-smile, I blush and continue walking. 

(Sunny's POV)

I pouted. Seeing my Sooyoung blush like that just because of Tiffany's smile, I stared at the person next to me. "What?" She asks confused.

"Wait here." I said standing up. "Sooyoungie!!" I call out.

"Yeah?" She turns around. I run to her and kiss her passionately, I see Tiffany on the corner of my eye, dropping her jaw. Sooyoung was about to lose consciousness so I pulled away. 

"Don't ever blush like that again because of another person." I commanded her.

"O-Okay?" She said, dazed and continued walking, slightly out of balance. I giggled and went back to Tiffany.

I pushed her jaw back into place. "Don't keep that open, flies will go in."

"AHH!! BUG?! WHERE?!!" She screamed and ran away so far, screaming bug all the way. I sighed.

(Sooyoung's POV) 

"Gosh?kissing me like that and making me so dizzy?and bumping to a lot of people and apologizing." I grumbled to myself as I hung my coat on the coat hanger. 

"Sooyoung!!" A familiar voice shouted and hugged me. 

"Y-Yuri unnie??" I mumbled, hugging her back.

"Yeah!! You're unnie is back from college and I'm staying here permanently!!" She said excitedly. I frowned.

"Wait! What?! I thought you left for good?" I say, stepping back in shock. She pouted.

"Yah. My favorite dongsaeng isn't excited to see me?"

"It's not that unnie it's?" I don't know if I should tell Yuri unnie that I'm dating Sunny?I bit my lip.

"If you don't have a reason then you have a punishment." I really think I should tell.

"Argh. Okay I don't. What's the punishment?" I gave in. She smirks and gives me my coat.

"Come ice skating with me." 

"What's with the randomness?" 

"Just come, it's your punishment!"

"Okay okay." I groaned and just hoped I have enough time to plan Tiffany's confession. 

 

---

 

I shall remind everyone that this is my writing 3 years ago and that I did not finish this fanfic.