Chapter 12

A Surprising Relationship

Oh God, she's here again...and she thinks I don't notice her.

(Yuri's POV)

I really don't know what she thinks of me now since she gave me that cold glare and just left me last night. I sighed, first time that I actually have a decent conversation and I made her upset.

I looked over at her and found myself staring instead. She was in the middle of doing a triple lutz and she landed it perfectly. How can she say that she's horrible? She's one of the best skaters I've seen in my whole life. I think...she's...stressed out? Under-appreciated? From all the skating she does, I think that she deserves some help. I smile to myself and glided to her. "Jessica-sshi." She turned around and gave me a cold stare but I forced myself to keep smiling.

"What do you want? Look, I won't say thank you for practically kidnapping me." I shook my head.

"I actually wanted to say sorry for just doing whatever I want and...I wanted to pay you back for my rude behavior so, I'll be your personal assistant." And with that said, I glided away from her quickly before I heard anything.

(Jessica's POV)

After I heard what she said, she quickly ran off before I could say anything. "Hey, wait!!" I shouted but she's already too far away. I groaned. "I don't need your help or anyone else's..." I mumbled.

Dammit, Yuri...I don't wnat to be around you because I can't focus and I almost tripped when I heard your voice...


~~~~~

(Sooyoung's POV) 

"No!! Sunny bunny, I can dress up by myself!" 

"But I wanna help you."

"I'm not a kid~!" She doesn't answer. "Yah~ You just wanna see my body!!" Sunny pouted.

"I don't!!" I sighed.

"Yuri was right, my girlfriend's a ert." 

"Yah!! I'm not!" 

"Then let me dress up by myself." I said in a calm voice. She moves her hands away from my clothes and looked at me in defeat. I pat her head and pecked her lips. "I'm not ready, Sunny...please understand that." 

"I know. I know." She stepped out of the bathroom.

(Tiffany's POV) 

"Tae-Tae-ah, can you text them if their on their way or something?" I wlak in the bathroom to dress up.

"Okay." She replied and grabbed my cellphone. I stripped down to my underwear and wear the clothes I picked out. I heard my ringtone. "They said that Sooyoung is still dressing up."

"Ah~ then we'll be first, right?" I stepped out of the bathroom and Taengoo started staring at me. I blushed. "Ah...Tae-Tae...stop staring..." She snapped out of her daydreaming.

"Ahehe...sorry." She avoids making eye contact from me and walks over to me. "You're so y and beautiful~." I giggled. 

"You're so dorky, Tae-Tae." 

"Maybe." She pulls me closer. "Or I just wanna do this." She leans to kiss me gently or so at least I though until she made it a memorable one. I smiled when she pulls away. "Let's go?" I nodded, blushing as she takes my hand.

~~~~~

We made ou rway to the plaxa and we sat on the edge of the fountain, waiting for the, I looked around a few times, looking at the people and the sound of the water coming out of the fountain in my ears just makes everything relaxing.

"They're here." Taeyeon's hand tightened and pulled me up. I looked around and I don't see them.

"Are you sure-" I heard people mumbling about Lee Sunny that she's in public and she's here right now. "Yeah they're here." I gave Taeyeon one of my eye smiles and she giggled.

Two girls that were holding hands together stopped in front of us with a smile each. "Hey, TaeNy." They said cheerfully.

"Hey, SooSun." 

"So, what are we going to do?" Sooyoung asked.

"Let's go eat first-"

"Eat? Where? Where?!" She started drooling. Sunny nudged her.

"Sooyoungie~ calm down." 

"Sorry..." Sooyoung pouted.

"First let's eat somewhere and then stroll around." Taeyeon finishes.

"Ah okay. Just a normal date, we see." Then they both nodded simultaneously. We all laughed at they're cuteness.

(Sunny's POV)

We ended up eating at a restaurant that wasn't far here and of course, my shikshin girlfriend ordered a lot. I smiled apologetically at Tiffany and Taeyeon and said sorry. "It's okay~ We knew that Sooyoung was a shikshin because she's famous for it in the classroom." They both smiled.

Sooyoung ate fast without chewing and no drinking of water. I was kind of worried that she might choke or something but since she must've done this a lot of times, I have nothing to worry about. 

"Uhmm...your Lee Sunny, right?" A fan from behind approached me. 

"Yes I am." I smiled. 

"Can you give me your autograph?" I smiled and took his notebook and pen.

"Sure." I signed my personal signature and a little message. I smile again at him. "Here." He took it excitedly.

"Thank you! Ah, I know this might be a little sudden but if you have some time, let's go out together?" I didn't hear banging of forks and spoons after that. I looked beside me, Sooyoung stopped eating and was just staring at her food. I frowned but turned back to the fan.

"I'm sorry, I already have someone. Sorry again." 

"Ah, okay...it's uhmm...no big deal." He walked sadly back to his friends. 

I turned to Sooyoung, "Sooyoungie~ I didn't accept him. C'mon, please don't be like this."

"Like what?" She looked at me innocently and even blinked a few times. It was just too cute. 

"Wah~ Just please don't be upset later." She nods and continues eating but slower. I sighed, she's upset. 

(Sooyoung's POV)

Hmph. What kind of person asks for an autograph then suddenly asks them out for a date? Jerk, find his own level.