Chapter 11

A Surprising Relationship

 

 
 
(Yuri's POV)
 
  Ahh...Jessica-sshi...what am I going to do with you for the time being? I hold her legs firmly, not allowing her to fall and wake up. I smile at her angelic face as she changes position of her head and now, her head is on the crook of my neck and her breath is gently brushing against my neck. I blush..
 
 An idea popped in my head.
 
 "Jessica~ Hold on tight, I'll take you to my favorite place." I said happily and started walking.
 
(Jessica's POV)
 
  Yah...this is the best sleep ever. I'm sure that I'm not lying down but it's so comfortable and I feel really warm. Though I wasn't dreaming of basically anything, I heard a gentle and calm voice every few seconds; it made my heart flutter whenever I hear it.
 
  But my peaceful sleep came to an end when I was energized and had to wake up. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by an amazing view of the city. I started to move my head and realized I was on a person's lap. "Oh, you're awake?" I was surprised, it was the same voice I heard during my sleep. I noticed that I was on someone's lap. I look up and see...Yuri? "Hey, sleepyhead." She smiles.
 
  I sit up, confused and surprised. "Were you the one that carried me here?"
 
  "Yeah. I thought that it would be nice if you would relax after all that's happened."
 
  "Oh...[i] after all that's happened, huh...[/i]"  So...was she the one making my heart flutter in my dreams?
 
  "This is my secret place. Only me and my sister about it and now, so do you." She smiles. "You're welcome here anytime you want whenever you feel stressed or just need some place to be lazy secretly. My sister eats here when my parents told her to be on a strict diet." She giggles, I smile a little...her laugh is so cute. Then she leaned back against the tree behind us.
 
   I blinked a few times because of amazement on how laid-back this person was. She carried me over here and after I woke up, she just showed one of her secrets to a complete stranger like me. I turned to the front and looked down below at the bright city. 
 
   I breathed in the frsh air and cleared my thoughts. "Wow...it's been a while since I relaxed like this..." I mumbled. [i] Maybe...I should go to her if I need a piece of mind...?[/i] My thoughts were soon iterrupted with the sound of scratched wood. I turned back at her and she was carving something on the tree. "What are yo udoing?" She stopped and turned to me.
 
   "Putting your name on the list." 
 
   "What list?" 
  
   "The people who are allowed here." She moved out of the way and let me see. I went closer to the spot she was carving to look at it clearly.
  
   "The people on the list are the only ones allowed on this cliff and nobody else. People who are excluded will get curse by this tree." I stared at her. "That's so lame." I said coldly and turned back around.
 
   "How is this lame?" She argued. "Don't you have any great childhood memories?" I clenched my fist. "And your calling one of my childhood memories lame." 
 
   "Trees don't move so it can't protect your little childhood place. Memories are stupid. And for your info, I never had a great childhood." I said with an icy tone and glared at her. She frowns. I stood up.
 
   "Wait." She grabs my arm.
 
   "What?" 
 
   "Answer my question. Why do you love skating?" She stares at me, waiting for an answer. I lost my reason for skating...I used to lvoe just gliding on that ice but...the fun disappeared and I became lost and just skated for competitive reasons and family. 
 
    "I don't." She lets go and I walk away from this place.
 
    (Sooyoung's POV)
 
    "Ahh!!!!!" I scaremed and leaned against the wall next to my bed in shock. "S-Sunny...? What are you doing here so early in the morning?" I rubbed my eyes. She giggles.
 
    "I wanted to see you." she climbs in my bed and sits down. "You're so cute if you just woke up. Bed hair and the suprised look I mean." She grins. I blush in embarrassment. "An I wanted to make sure that you and Yuri don't sleep in the same bed nor room." She stared at me.
 
    "Yah...I can't believe your jealous about my sister." 
 
    "Don't blame me, I keep forgetting you guys are sisters when I see you so close and...how come you never get jealous? Don't you care if I flirt with somebody?" I pouted.
 
    "Of course I do...you just never did do anything..." She chuckles.
 
    "Then do the same to me." She grins and starts to lean to me. Just like any other kiss, my heart was raising as I close my eyes and wait for the sensation of her lips again. Every inch closer just drives me wild, and finally...our lips touch and I naturally part my lips to let her enter.
 
    "Yah!! What are you doing here?" Sunny lets the kiss go for a few more seconds and then pulls away, making it obvious that we kissed because of the sound. "Yah!! And kissing my little sister so early in the morning too!!" Yuri barges in and grabs my hand to drag my on the floor and out of the room. "Sooyoungie, your girlfriend is a ert and a stalker."
 
    "Yah!! I heard that!!" Sunny shouted and chased after me.
 
    "Yuri unnie~ You're just jealous that you don't have a girlfriend." Yuri turned to stare at me and dropped me.
 
    "Hmph. Even my little sister chose her girlfriend's side. Fine, I guess we're not that close anymore." Then she stormed to her room. 
 
    I sighed. "Oh, Sooyoungie~ Are you okay?" She helped me up. 
 
    "Yeah I'm fine." I grinned. "That's what I get for siding with you." She smiles.
 
    "Thank you and here's your reward." She tiptoes and kisses me gently. 
 
    "S-Sooyoung...?" I heard my mom's quivering voice. We immediately pull away and look at where the voice came from. 
 
    "Umma? Appa? I thought you were coming late today."
 
    "Nevermind that. What's this? You never told me that..." I close my eyes and wait for the big sermon. "That your girlfriend was Lee Sunny!!" She exclaimed and ran excitedly to her.
 
    "Lee Sunny, I love your dramas. I think your a great actress." 
 
    "Mom~!" I said in embarrassment from Sunny who was surprised by the unexpected fan.
 
    "Uhmm...Hi, Mrs. Choi. Am I accepted to be Sooyoung's girlfriend?" 
 
    "NO!!" Yuri shouted in her room. My umma and appa laughed. 
 
    "Of course you are but if you break Sooyoung's heart here, then it's a different situation."
 
    "Haha, of course I won't Mrs. Choi."
 
    "Good. We'll leave you two alone then." My appa ended the conversation before my mom would embarass me more. They went downstairs to their bedroom.
 
    "Yah~ That was the most amazing fan ever." Sunny joked.
 
    "Haha. Oh! I almost forgot my morning routine."
 
    "Morning routine?" She wondered and I explained while going to the bathroom. "Ah...so brush teeth, take a shower and dress up?" I nodded and started to brush my teeth. "Can I take a shower with you?" I choked on my toothpaste nad Sunny giggled. "I'm joking, just do your routine, okay? I'll wait outside." I sighed and continued.
 
    (Sunny's POV)
 
    I looked around my Sooyoungie's room and giggled at it's cuteness. Everything was so neat. I was amazed on how much time she actually does have on keeping this room clean, from stuff toys to music albums, it's all organized.
 
    "Sunny-ah~ I'm out."
 
    "Oh oka-" Once I turned around, steam came from the bathroom and Sooyoungie was right out there wet and hot. I almost drooled, she's only in a towel. 
 
    "Oh, a new text." She walked over to her cellphone nad I impulsively went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "What's wrong, Sunny Bunny?"
 
    "Hmm...you , Sooyoungie~ Make me yours today~" I said with my best cute voice. 
 
    "Yah~" I felt her arm pressing the buttons on her cellphone, replying to the text.
 
    "Who text you?" I hugged her tighter.
 
    "My other girlfriend." I immediately stepped back.
 
    "WHAT?!" I screamed.
 
    "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." She laughed and leaned to peck my lips. "That's what you get for not waiting for me to be ready." I pouted.
 
    "Fine~" I didn't remove my pout. "......" I mumbled.
 
    "Excuse me?" Sooyoung turned around. "What did you say, Sunny?" 
 
    "Ahh~~" I laughed awkwardly. "Nothing, Sooyoungie~~"
 
    "Okay, you're not allowed to kiss me this day." She said and turned back around. 
 
    "What? Sooyoungie~~ I didn't mean it~ I'm sorry." I used my cutest voice and pout ever.
 
    "Ah. Sorry, I'm a after all." She said coldly.
 
    "Sooyoungie~~! I'm sorry! Please forgive me~" I hugged her tight. 
 
    "Nope. No kisses." She put down her cellphone and went to her dresser to choose her clothes.
 
    "Fine~ I don't like your kisses anyway." I mumbled and sat on the bed. Sooyoung glared at me, I felt like I was about to be pierced.
 
    "Okay, no kisses from me ever, go find another girlfriend." She said so coldly and serious, I thought she was serious.
 
    "Sooyoungie!!! You don't mean that right?!" She doesn't answer. "Sooyoungie~~ You know how bad am I in controlling my emotions!" She just ignores me and continues dressing up and grabbed a brush to fix her hair. "Sooyoungie!! I love your kisses, you know that! And I love you for whatever you are, I don't care about what your background is and everything. I love you." I bursted and almost crying. She smiles and walks over to me.
 
    "I know." She kisses me gently. " I can't resist you." She grins and grabs her cellphone again. "Anyways~ There's a double date with TaeNy later. 2pm, the meeting place is at the plaza." She just jumped in the bed and continued texting. 
 
    "You're mean, Sooyoung."
 
    "I know. But you love me anyways, right?" 
 
    "Yes, I know~" She grins. I crawl on top of her until we're face to face. She looks at me straight in the eyes and blushes.
 
    "What are you doing?" I lean in to kiss her and try to sneakily her shorts but I was caught. "No! No, Sunny, no." And just as simple as that, she slides out from me and i drop on her bed, devastated. "I said I'm not ready yet."
 
    "Fine~" I don't wanna risk anything right now. "Oh~ Double date? Sure, I'm gonna stay here for the rest of the day anyways, but don't schedule anything for tomorrow." 
 
    "Of course, we have school already, holidays are over." 
 
    "No, I have shooting, I don't go to school tomorrow." She sighed.
 
    "Oh right." She sat on her bed, heavily. I sat up.
 
    "You know my schedule?"
 
    "No~ I forgot that you were a celebrity~ And you are busy sometimes." I giggle.
 
    "Aw~ Is my Sooyoungie gonna miss me?" She nods slightly. "Don't worry, I'll text you whenever i get breaks." She smiles.
 
    "Thanks..." 
 
    (Tiffany's POV)
 
    "Fany-ah~ What's the double date for today?" 
 
    "Hmm...we have to thank them for bringing us together y'know. Don't be so ungrateful."
 
    "Alright, Alright." She grabbed a octopus cartoon stuff toy on my bed. "I'm so hungry. Mind if I eat this?" I turned to see if she was really planning to and was wide open and the octopus about to dive in there. I quickly grab it.
 
    "Tae-Tae, you dork." She grins. 
 
    "But I am hungry."
 
    "Haha, then I'll make you breakfast, c'mon."
 
    "Wait, the last time I tasted your cooking, I had stomachaches for 3 hours." I pouted.
 
    "You think I cook bad?" 
 
    "Yah~ Stop it, I don't aegyo, remember?" She pecks my lips, I smiled. "Let me just cook, okay? You'll be my assistant."
 
    "Okay, Taengoo~" I smiled and happily followed her to the kitchen.