Chapter 2

BELONG TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Khun, why are you still not took an action. You know he is the one who kill your parents” Taecyeon utter that words when he entered Nichkhun work chamber. The work chamber that only Nichkhun bestfriends and Siyeong who can enter.

“I don’t want to kill them until I know the other party” Nichkhun say with his eyes landed on his family photos. He doesn’t want to danger Victoria before he knew the other noble clan who killed his entire family.

This morning Victoria wake up with a grinned on her face. She don’t believe that she will be forever with her lover. Suddenly, her head getting hurt. She saw a vision of blood scattered around flour and a younger kids screaming but not clearly. She getting tremble because this vision come again.

“I must find Krystal. She can help me reduce this pain”. She quickly make a step to find Krystal. She found Krystal with the others members chatted. She made the steps to Krystal and sit beside Krystal.

“ Unnie, you have wake up. I thought you still wanna stay in your chamber after the last night” Krystal spoke up after Victoria sit beside her.

“What? Why you say like that? Last night? What last night? Victoria ask Krystal but her question make Lizzy and Jessica chuckles.

“We hear you and Khun oppa screaming last night. It is so loud” Jieun said with her hand bring a drink for Victoria. The sentence uttered by Jieun make Victoria face become red and they burst the laughter after seeing Victoria fluster.

“Hey, look all of you having a good time together” suddenly Siyeong entered in the groups.

“Oh unnie, nothing. We just having a fun about the ‘screaming’ last night” Jessica answer with the laughter by the others.

“The screaming? Oh, the ‘screaming’ last night. It is so loud “ Siyeong looked Victoria with grinned on her face. Siyeong sentence make Victoria face more red and the others laughter become loud.

“Stop teasing me. It is my time with my lover. Sorry if disturbing all of you” Victoria say with a pouted because they still not stop laugh her.

“Krys, I have saw a same vision again” Victoria say with her eyes locked to Krystal. Krystal stop laughing after she hear Victoria said about her vision.

“No, it can’t be. You fine unnie? Krystal ask with concern.

“What vision you saw until you trembling Victoria? “ Siyeong curious to know what did Victoria have seen.

“I saw the bloods scattered around the flour and kids screaming. But this time I saw the kids face but it still blurry. After that, I will feel my body getting hot.” Victoria explain to Siyeong. Jessica, Lizzy and Jieun silent when heard Victoria’s story.

“Unnie have always seen this in the past and after she seen it she will felt weak all entire body but how come this time you getting like more stronger. Maybe because you have seen the face even it is still blur” Krystal say with hug Victoria.

“Maybe you are tired Vic. Go get some rest okay or maybe you can relaxed your mind with seen natures. Jess, you can show Vic and Krys the surrounding. They have not seen it since they reach this mansion. I have to go. Master must have wait for his morning report” Siyeong suggest to Jessica with smiles to Victoria and Krystal.

“Come, we will both of you. We have our own garden. Maybe you can get try some” Lizzy push Victoria and Krystal body towards the door while Jessica and Jieun followed them.

Siyeong just smiles happily when looked all the ladies have a good time. Now, she move to her master work chamber to report the news from the outside and the story she heard by Victoria. When she are on the way, Wooyoung and Junho came without warning. They have been back from hunting. Every month, Minjun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung will take turn to hunts for their foods. Even they have the blood pills created by their Master, Nichkhun, they still need fresh bloods to make they stronger but they don’t take from the humans, they take it from animals. Three of them walk to Nichkhun chamber and when they entered the room Wooyoung and Junho take a sit at couch to release their tired while Siyeong move to Nichkhun.

“My master, I’ve bring the news from outside” Siyeong greet her master.

“Wow, looks Chansung done the job better. It is not a waste you sent he out to spying with Minho and Yuri. But I hope he can get well with her” Minjun say with the chuckles from Taecyeon.

“and I thought he just want to follow us but he doing his job very good. Looks like Minho and Yuri really take a note and taking care to train him become more better” Taecyeon support with pass the glass of blood to Siwon.

“He really got a hard time right now with her and he will get trouble with her if he’s done a mistake” Wooyoung and Junho continue make the people inside the chambers laugh very hard.

“Stop teasing him. What news you got from them?” Nichkhun ordered them to stop laughing and he asks Siyeong with seriousness. All of them know when Nichkhun start getting serious they cannot play the situation.

“They have found the new trace about the people killed your family sir and they will investigate more and gives us the news as soon as possible” Siyeong reported the news to Nichkhun.

“okay, anything else? If don’t I want to spend time with Victoria” Nichkhun said and he getting up from the chair to find Victoria.

“aw, looks like you still don’t get enough last night. I thought it is enough” Siwon teased Nichkhun and the room become noise with the laughter from them.

“Sir, Lady Victoria have getting awakening. She got the vision of her past” Siyeong said to Nichkhun. The last sentences by Siyeong make Nichkhun turn his body to Siyeong. He is shocked due the latest news from Siyeong. The people inside become serious again after hearing the news from Siyeong.

“Maybe it is a time Khun-ah. Bring herself back” Minjun and Taecyeon unison said to Nichkhun. All of them quietly waited for Nichkhun deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter