Chapter 4 Bring her back

BELONG TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 13 years ago:

The moonlight shone brightly through the glass window, as if is stood as a spotlight to the woman lied on the bed. The light is so bright until it stirred her from her deep sleep. She woke her husband who sleep beside her “Yong Guk, wake up. I can’t get sleep”.

Her husband opened his eyes, puzzled why she suddenly wake him from sleep “Why suddenly you can’t sleep? I thought you’re the one who got in a deep sleep just now”.

“The moonlight shone too brightly on me. I can’t get sleep because it make my eyes hurt” Ji Eun whine to her husband when Yong Guk sit, rest his back on the bedstand.

“So, just change it your place. Turn your body so your eyes can’t seen the moonlight” Yong Guk said his voice still in sleepy mode.

“The problem is the moonlight will shone to my stomach everywhere I turn my body. Oh, you will not understand” Ji Eun hissed when Yong Guk don’t play attention to her. She pouted but unknown to her, Yong Guk mind actually already travelled to somewhere.

 

 

 

 

“Jong Gun, we need your help. We have married over 3000 years and now Ji Eun is pregnant but there something weird. When at the day, the sunlight will shone his light to her stomach and when the night, the moonlight also will shine towards her” Yong Guk explain to Kim Jong Gun, the vampire who can predict future.

Kim Jong Gun look at him and Ji Eun before his eyes landed on her stomach “That child inside your womb is not belong to both of you.”

“What?” Ji Eun shrieked when hear that man words. Her body shaking due to her shock. She can’t believe the one that she carried is not belong to her and her husband. Her tears start dropping to her beautiful face. The face that make Yong Guk fall in love to her.

“Both of you are not destined to be the parents of her because she is not belong to you” Jong Gun said with his eyes closed. Yong Guk eyed widen when hearing what her friend said. He continued again “She will be his light. She was destined to born for him. There’s nothing you can do”.

“What do you mean by her? Did you just said my unborn child is a girl?” Ji Eun asking him and the answer he gave make Ji Eun can’t breath. Yong Guk didn’t move at all. His mind remembered the tragedy happen in the long time ago.

 

 

 

Flashback 3000 years ago:

Yong Guk decided to fall in love and married to Song Ji Eun, the noble class vampire. The pureblood vampire like him must married only to the pureblood but she is the noble vampire. He doesn’t listen to what his family said, he fight all of his family until one day she is in danger when his family attacking her while he is gone. Unknown to him, there is one vampire save her with sacrified his life and title as the strongest vampire. Beside to his family, there is one family who is the strongest among the pureblood vampire, the Horvejkul clan.

“Go, this place is not safe. I’m will protect until your lover come” that man said and he is the only son and pureblood vampire in Horvejkul clan, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

“But, how can you manage to kill all of them? They are so many” Ji Eun looked into him and he just smile. Beside to him know, Song Seung Gyun her cousin already pushed a vampire sword to his heart and ran away. Ji Eun gasped when seeing Nichkhun in pain.

“You should not blame yourself. When in love we will blind. Live happily with him and get a new future. Forget all of this and live happily please” Nichkhun said before his entire body disappeared leaving Ji Eun crying hardly and Yong Guk just arrived with Him Chan wondered why she crying hardly.

 

 

 

Flashback 13 years ago:

The sudden pain inside her stomach make Ji Eun yelp “I’m gonna deliver right now” make Jong Gun and Yong Guk panicked. The moon started showing himself but Ji Eun still not delivering her baby. She is in tired right now, and suddenly the moonlight shone brightly his light to her stomach and during that time Ji Eun easily deliver her baby. The crying baby woke up Yong Guk and Jong Gun from their dreaming. When Yong Guk held his daughter in his embrace the moonlight still shine brightly towards her daughter. He looked into Jong Gun before Jong Gun spoken to him “If she is in danger, wake him up from his deep sleep because from the first this child is not for you. She is belong to him”.

 

 

Nichkhun placed Victoria at the centre of their bed and crawled on top of her. By using his elbows to support his body on top of her he smiled cheakily when seeing Victoria in sulky mode “Are you being jealous with Seo Hyun?”

“I’m not. Who said” Victoria said with pouted . Nichkhun grinned when hearing that “Oh, really” before he closes their face gap and he was stunned to her beauty. She really looked like his mother. “She is Siyeong sister. I’m looked her as my sister”. When hearing that, Victoria suddenly smiled.

“Hahaha, you looked happy” Nichkhun laughed before he sealed his lips with her lips. The sparks go up her spine and her heart starts to beat in a rapid pace. She wraps her arms around his neck and deepens the kiss. Their tongue battling for dominance and his hand starts tracing her curved body. She don’t know when their clothes moved from their body but she is in high ecstacy right now when he plunged deep inside her make she moaned loudly. The  moonlight that shone brightly through the window glass like a spotlight to give them blessing and the night move bring their secret together.

 

 

 

Himchan wondering around the mansion “It’s not a mansion, its look like a castle. I think I have been here before this”. He is in mind when suddenly a tap on his shoulder make he turned around and the face she missed so much, his daughter, Tiffany. “I’m happy you at here, daddy. Come I wanted you meet him, the one I loved”.

When hearing the footsteps at the staircase, Taecyeon turned around and he smiled when see Nichkhun is there. “I thought you don’t want to leave your room. hehe”.

“Is he at here?” Nichkhun glared to him before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter