Chapter 3

BELONG TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why you just tell me” Himchan slammed his hands on the tables at SM Mansion. He felt very angry and disappointed when Soo Man only tell him that Victoria and Krystal is been taken with Victoria’s boyfriend. He don’t care if Krystal is gone but not Victoria. He have promised to Ji Eun to protect her daughter.

“I’m sorry sir, but he is not a human like I thought. He is so powerful like us” suddenly Kai voice make Himchan turn around. Himchan puzzled with Kai presence. He never know about Kai before.

“and who are you young boy” Himchan ask when their eyes locked together.

“I’m Kai from the Song noble clan” Kai answer with arrogant in front Himchan. Kai very proud he is son of Song Seung Hun. His father is one of the powerful noble clan. His father also have in higher position at the Senior Council, where the rules of vampire life is managed.

“I’m also the one that Soo Man want to married with his daughter Victoria” Kai said make Himchan startled. Himchan eyes very angry when hearing the answer. He looked Soo Man who is now looked scared.

“I’m never know Victoria will get married with him. You don’t have to construct her life. I’m just give her to you to take care while I’m gone” Himchan voice like a thunder make all people in SM Mansion shocked. They never seen Himchan very angry. Soo Man already sweat. He never know Himchan will be so scary like this. If he can turn back the time he will not make the decision to marry Victoria with Kai.

“I don’t care what you want to do but I want Victoria back to this mansion. And she will not marry with anybody without my blessing. I also want you get rid her boyfriend” Himchan said make Soo Man nodded quickly.

Himchan move to his room when Taeyeon, Soo Man wife hold his wrist. Himchan turn around to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked like want to tell him something secret.“You can’t fight him. He said he want to take what is belong to him” Taeyeon said make Himchan wonder what Taeyeon try to tell him.

“are you trying to tell me something” Himchan ask Taeyeon.

“He had hurt us. He is so strong like a pureblood.” Taeyeon answer with whisper at Himchan ear. She don’t want anybody in this house hear what she want to tell Himchan. 

Himchan eyes get bigger but then his lips cracked a smile when hear Taeyeon words. He felt so happy when hearing the news. “who is he” Himchan mumbles when go to his room.

 

Victoria is having a good time with Nichkhun at theme park. Nichkhun never say no to her. That’s why Victoria loved him so much. When they want to enter the roller-coaster Victoria got a vision again. Nichkhun turned around when Victoria suddenly screamed. Her screaming make people around them looked at her. Nichkhun apologised to the people before he grab Victoria wrist and pulled her out from the theme park. He bring her to a graveyard.

“what happen? Why you shivering and screaming just now” Nichkhun cupped her face and kiss her eyes.

“I’m seeing a blood and kids screaming. What did I see Nichkhun? Are they is my memory?” Victoria asked with her eyes locked to his eyes. She tried to find the answer because she felt Nichkhun knew something about her life.

Nichkhun shake his heads and pulled Victoria to his arm. He embraced her before he putted his right hands on her head to soothed her feeling. Victoria felt so calmed when he’s doing that. She felt like déjà vu when Nichkhun doing like that to her. Not a long few seconds, Victoria already fallen to sleep. Nichkhun still not release the hug when Victoria sleep. He likes the feeling that Victoria in his arms and he really want she to remember but he’s calmed his self say it’s not the time yet.

“I know I will find you at here” suddenly a woman voice enchoing behind him.

“I never knew you will come here, Seo-Hyun” Nichkhun answering without looking who is the owner of the voice before. Not long before Nichkhun said, a tall younger woman with a sweet face approach him.

 “What make you suddenly appeared to at here” Nichkhun asked Seo Hyun and she pouted when hearing that. “I’m miss you. That’s why I’m looking for you. Why you don’t like me now since you got her ” with her index finger pointed to Victoria. Her statements make Nichkhun chuckled and waved his hands to her.

“Come here cutie. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter