Chapter 5

BELONG TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Flashback 13 years ago:

“Mummy, are Khun oppa have back home or not?” the younger Song Qian asking her mother about his brother. “Omo, seems like my Song Qian have missed so badly her brother. Do you love him” her father asking with a smiled on his lips. When Song Qian heard the sound of the knob door, she jumped from the couch and run to the door “Khun oppa, you have back. I’m waiting for you”. Nichkhun who just returned smiled blissful while his hand caress her hair “Did you have waited me for too long?”. He pulled Song Qian to the couch and settled his beside her. “During my travel, oppa have seen the red flower that just bloom in every 10 years. It was so pretty. But so sad I can’t take it home to showed it to you” Nichkhun so sad he said that. Song Qian smiled assuredly, “It’s okay. As long you always told me about the world outside, I’m very happy”. Nichkhun locked his eyes with her “Really. Oppa promise when it bloom again, oppa will showed it to you” then his eyes wondering around them. There’s have no windows, all in the house have just a wall “Until when you wanted to hide her. She deserves to live at the outside”. “The council have started to find her. We don’t know what they wanted to do with her. So we decided to keep her like this for her safety” Yong Guk said with his eyes looked to his wife. “It’s okay oppa. As long as Khun oppa beside me, Qian don’t mind to live like this” Song Qian hugged him, her sentence really make him can only sigh.

 

 

The wind breeze stirred Victoria from her sleep. She snuggles to find the arms that always make her warm but when she the bed is empty. She fluttered and open her eyes, she relieved when seen him stand in front of the window. Their room was located on the highest so they can see the environment clearly. Victoria woke up and wrapped her body with the blanket and hugged him from behind “Why you still don’t rest”. Nichkhun startled when she hugged him suddenly he hold his hand that wrapped on his waist “Nothing. I’m just thinking who are my enemies”. Victoria sniffle when heard his words “I’m really burden you. I make my parents died, make you decided erase my memory and I’m easily forgotten you while you suffering the pain alone”. “I’m such a bad person”. Nichkhun sigh while his hands hold her hands on his waist “I’m never blame on you. It’s already decided to our life like this. I don’t scared anything. Even a dead but not losing you again in my life” before he pulled her into his embrace. His arms really the only one can make her feel safe and secure. She still remembered how she will comforted him if he face any difficulties. She really liked a sunshine to him.

 

That morning, Krystal wake up and seen Junho sleep on the coach and she can only sigh. He never sleep beside her even they shared a room. He respected her too much. Sometimes she felt insecure like if he doesn’t love her anymore. He always pushed her if she tried to make the first move. She really envious to Victoria because she’s so happy in her relationship. “Why you still not touch me? Did you not love me?” Krystal caresses his face before she kisses him. She sighs then leaves him but unknown to her, Junho actually already wake up earlier than her. He just pretends he sleep when Krystal kisses him “It’s not I didn’t love you. I’m always love you but your heart actually not belong to me. You still love him”. “Omo, Krystal you’ve wake up? It’s still early” Nichkhun approached her when she closes her door. “Yeah, the sun will arise soon. I want to tan my skin. I’ts had been a long time I’ve not seen my diamond skin. Why you go out early” Krystal asking him, she surprised when seen Nichkhun wake up early. Normally, he woke up late because he rather stay on the room with Victoria. “Qian felt sick. Oh, Victoria” Nichkhun smile before he went to find Siyeong. “Unnie is sick. Omo, she must be tired. She’s just have awaken” Krystal mumble before she went to the yard behind the mansion.

“Congratulations Master, Lady Victoria is pregnant” Siyeong said after her checking Victoria. Nichkhun and Victoria shocked and happy when hearing the news they will become the parents soon. “Are you not joking to me? I’m become a father soon?” Nichkhun shakes Siyeong shoulders to confirm what he heard just now. The smiled curved on his lips when she nodded her head confirm it. “Haha, I’m will become a father” Nichkhun laugh hard before he hugged Victoria that cried in the joy. Victoria caress her flat stomach “I will become a mother soon”. Taecyeon and Minjun wondered why Nichkhun laugh so hard. He seems like he’s so happy right now. They rushed to his chamber and suddenly Nichkhun hugged them with joy “We will become parents soon”. “You what” both of them said with their eyes wide. Taecyeon is the one who first realize “Yah, congrats Khun. Can’t believe both of you will become parents this soon”. Minjun was uneasy when heard the news. It’s not he don’t like Nichkhun and Victoria will become the parents soon but the future he saw is still dark for both of them. He is still remembered his grandpa have told him about both of them. They still not finish under through the bitter destined that have fated for them. He had inherited the special power from her grandpa. He can predict and seen the future.

Nichkhun realize Minjun uneasy facial face “Why” he asked him. Minjun sigh “I don’t think the baby will born. I can sense something bad will happen” he whispered to them. “What you seen Minjun” Taecyeon asked with a shake voice. “The bloods. It’s a sign for a bad tragedy” Minjun replied with his eyes glued to Victoria’s stomach. Nichkhun stared to both his friends “Don’t tell an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter