chapter 1

BELONG TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Vic, promise to me next time I will send you okay.” Say Nichkhun to her lover. “Okay, I promise’ Victoria replied to Nichkhun. Yeah, they were lover. They meet at campus when Victoria accidently bump to Nichkhun when she want to use the staircase. At first, when their eyes meet she feel her heartbeat become fast and it is not only her feel like that, Nichkhun also felt like that. Then, start from that day Victoria and Nichkhun always spent time together until one day, Nichkhun ask her to be his girlfriend and Victoria accept it with happiness. When she make sure Nichkhun have gone from that place she back home. “Sorry Khun, but I can’t tell you who am i. It will bring danger to you. Just for 5 minutes she arrived her home a large home like a bungalow 5stairs inside a forest. Yes, the reason why she doesn’t want to let Nichkhun meet her family and know her home because she was a vampire. Not just a vampire, she was from noble class and she know her relationship with Nichkhun a human will make Nichkhun died in her dad’s hand.

          “oh,Vic you have back from your school. How your school?’ Kyuhyun ask Victoria when she want to enter her bedroom. ”It’s fine. Nothing special.” Victoria replied without looking Kyuhyun. He doesn’t need know what happen at school or I will be dead. Victoria says in her heart. “Stop it, I know you lying. I saw you spend time and kissing with your human boyfriend” Kyuhyun tease Victoria and make her blushing. “Shhsh, don’t talk to loud.’ Victoria scared to death when heard Kyuhyun said. “Unnie, we have heard it,Hehe” Luna,Amber,Sulli and Krystal say unison make Victoria jump because shock when they suddenly appeared. “You want me to death: Victoria was angry because they scared her. “Don’t worry unnie it just us heard it right oppa so tell us how about your date” Luna wink to kyuhyun.”Okay, but please don’t tell dad and mom,” Victoria agreed to tell them about her date. Unfortunately, their conversation was being heard by Siwon, the most powerful noble vampire in their family but not only him heard them, their dad also.

          When Victoria was happily chatting with her siblings about her date, suddenly the door was forcely open and their dad was looking sharply to Victoria. ”Downstairs now Victoria.”. All of their family quickly gathering to downstairs when their dad ‘s voice raise up like he is in angry.” What have you done Vic. How can you have a relationship with a human. Don’t you aware with our family rules. You cannot have a relationship beside our clan.” His dad hissed angry to her. “I’m sorry dad but I have fallen to him and I can’t live without him” Victoria replied without thinking the results she will get when she try to disobeyed her dad’s order. Her dad looking very angry to her “how about I send our people to kill him” her dad voice make Victoria knee weak. “No,please don’t I will do everything if you promise to not hurt him” Victoria said with her tears falling.  “Fine, I will not harm him, if you agreed to marry with Kai. He was from higher noble class clan and with your married to him will make our family become more powerful among the other noble class expecially Ok, Hwang,Kim,Jang and Lee clan,” his dad offered to Victoria if she doesn’t want his dad kill Nichkhun. “ Fine, I will” Victoria replied weakly to her dad. Siwon look the situation with symphathy then he run fast to meet his friends.

          Nichkhun back home with a wide smile. He doesn’t believe he have been in relationship with Victoria. At first when he meet her he’s already fallen to her charm. Her flustered face when she tried to talk with him make she looking cute on him. Just when he want to lied his body suddenly his door was open and five person enter his room want to know his date.”Hyung,” Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung unison called him with Minjun and Taecyeon behind them.”Oh this five person make me sick. I won’t tell anything.” Nichkhun said in his heart. “Khun, we have a problem.” Taecyeon said make Nichkhun suddenly feel uneasy and his feeling become more worse when Siwon appeared at door.“ They have known your relationship with her because you was a human “ Taecyeon continued said to Nichkhun. “So what you want to do Khun, she will be in dead.” Minjun said. “what you wanna do, our dad are very strict and now Victoria have been locked in her bedroom. Nobody is allowed to meet her. Dad also have arranged her marriage with Kai this night. Five of them were so worried but not NIchkhun. He was so calm. “can you guys do a favour for me,bring her to my place” Nichkhun look to five of them and Siwon. “As your wish hyung,” Wooyoung said.

          The night have fall and Victoria was being get ready for her married with Kai but her face look so sad. Sulli, Luna and Amber prepared Victoria for her marriage. “Where is Krystal. I have not seen her since evening” Victoria ask Sulli when she not see Krystal. How can she not at here when i really need her. “Unnie, please don’t cry. May be it is not your fate to be with him.” Amber try to persuade Victoria. Victoria closes her eyes “ Khun, I will not be your girl but my heart will just belong to you.” Victoria say in her heart. Victoria wait alone in her bedroom because the wedding will started late due to missing Siwon. And at the rooftop of their house, five men already ready to bring out Victoria to Nichkhun. “ oppa, are you really sure?’ a girl voice asking Junho from behind and the girl was Krystal. Yes she have been in relationship with Junho without everyone know. “Sure,my baby and you will going with me right” Junho ask her lover. Krystal answer with nodded. “unnie, can you come with me?” suddenly Krystal appeared infront of Victoria. “Krystal, where have you been this afternoon, I really need you” Victoria said without stop.” Unnie, I will bring you to your lover,so faster unnie.” Krystal said make Victoria shock when behind Krystal appeared five men all in black suit.” Are you ready lady” Wooyoung ask and without waiting for Victoria replied Taecyeon already grab Victoria wrist. When they want to move suddenly the door was open and Siwon standing at door make Krystal and Victoria shocked. “bring them faster and make sure my sisters save.i will cover at here.” Siwon said make Krystal and Victoria more shocked. “ Don’t worry we take care about that and see you as soon as possible.” Junho replied to Siwon with his hand hold Krystal waist. Then they move faster to Nichkhun place.

          Where have Victoria gone? Her dad asking Sulli, Luna and Amber.” We don’t know” they answer unison. “I will kill that boy. How dare you disobeyed me Victoria? I will kill him.” Her dad voice enchoed one house make their family scared. While Victoria have been arrived at Nichkhun place and surprisingly it was a huge castle inside a dark forest. “Lady, please go to room at the highest floor.” Wooyoung said before he gone to his pair. Then when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter