Chapter 4

Infatuation [YunJae]

 

*****
This is her favourite game to play
She's got you stumblin', stumble, st-st-stumblin'
Talks with a grin cause she's got no shame
Enjoys the fame, bringing down the family name


               Finding her – no, him – doesn’t matter which. Finding Jae Joong, yes, finding him. Him and only him. That’s what YunHo’s always thinking of. It’s been 3 days, 3 ing days that passed. And he hasn’t seen him ever since. 

               YunHo wanted to go to that place again, to the street where he first caught glimpse of Jae Joong dancing, where they first met, no matter how rugged looking the place was it doesn’t matter.

               ‘Must see him again’, that’s all he could muster in that petty head of his. And he’s thinking that he’ll go crazy if he can’t catch a glimpse of his smile, his eyes, or – or taste his lips. 

               He tried getting out of the palace but his father is keeping an eye on him especially when he took off somewhere during the celebration of his very own engagement party. Not that he was even enjoying the event, he was actually sick of it. And now, he thinks he’s dying. Oh god, he doesn’t understand. What did that gypsy – what did Jae Joong do to make him act like this? What? 

               He admits that he’s hooked. He’s in love. And YunHo’s hopeless.

               The prince shun himself from everyone, closed the doors of his room wanting some time alone. And not wanting anyone to enter, disturb or see him. Not even his goddamn soon-to-be-wife. She’s a nuisance. No matter how concerned she was of his situation.

               ‘And I don’t want her. I want Jae Joong. I need him’. 

               YunHo’s crazy alright. Totally crazy. And if everyone knew that he’d fallen for a gypsy, no one could ever blame him. 

               Then, there was a knock on his door. He thought it was his wife and he yelled, “Go away!” 

               But then, another knock came again, YunHo’s getting pissed, “I told you to –“ 

                “It’s me” A familiar voice answered from behind the enormous doors and YunHo’s heart fluttered. How on earth did – 

               With fast strides, quick steps, running – YunHo headed to the door and swung it open revealing a figure clad in a black robe. YunHo didn’t have to guess who it was and instantly pulled the person into a hug. The stranger didn’t even resist. 

               “Someone might see us” soft and tender, his voice whispered and YunHo nodded his head, understanding what he meant. 

               A loud bang and the doors were shut. For good. The prince was on the brink of crying. He’s so happy, he’s glad and he wanted to burst. He’s here, Jae Joong – he’s here. With him. With YunHo. ‘With me’. 

               “I – “ YunHo swallowed hard. 

               Jae Joong grinned like a Cheshire cat. “Kiss me” – love you. 

               And that was all it took before YunHo claimed Jae Joong’s lips. Claimed it like it was his, his property. It belonged to him and to no one else. Only to YunHo. Only... 

               A moan – one and spine-shivering moan and YunHo thought that he’ll explode. 

               “The bed” Jae Joong gasped, hands clinging onto YunHo’s back. 

               YunHo nodded again and led both of them to where Jae Joong’s request desires. 

               Jae Joong lying on his back, YunHo on top of him and nothing could have been better, could have made the moment even more perfect. 
Clothes were strewn anywhere, everywhere around the room. Clumsy and excited hands touched and caressed. Jae Joong’s lips parted for another pleasured groan and YunHo lost it. 

               a , twitched it then it. Jae Joong thrashed and shivered beneath him and it was such a wonderful sight to see.

               YunHo kissed Jae Joong once again on the lips and he couldn’t contain the joy he was feeling inside.

               “You don’t know how torturous it felt waiting for you” YunHo kissed the gypsy’s nose, “I missed you”

               Jae Joong smiled, like, what the prince just said was what exactly he wanted to hear. But then.. 

               “Can’t resist me, hmm?” Jae Joong grinned, covering what he was truly feeling inside because as what he was taught and made to believe – he’s a gypsy. And he must not –... 

              “No, not just that” YunHo shook his head then Jae Joong’s right cheek because, yes, he can’t resist him but, “I also want to be with you” 

              Jae Joong would have cried hearing that coming from YunHo’s lips. But, he’s a gypsy. And he replied with a grin like it was his favourite thing to do in the entire world and with a voice that he didn’t thought would escape from his lips. He whispered, ever so softly like some kind of a command and request to YunHo’s ear, “Show me how much you wanted to be with me” And let’s see. 

             And with that signal and confirmation coming from the beautiful gypsy, YunHo didn’t spare any time in showing the person he loves, yes, the person he loves of how much he would greatly need Jae Joong to be with him – for the rest of their lives and for eternity. 

             Groans and moans filled the room and the sound of slapping skin sounded music to both of their ears. It didn’t matter if anyone could hear or figure out what was going inside the prince’s room because what mattered to Jae Joong and YunHo at that precious moment was to make each other feel that they’re loved and that no way in hell would they leave one another. A sudden sent Jae Joong to pure bliss and he couldn’t help but begged to be sent there again. 

              They made love like there was no tomorrow and that no such thing as the end of the world exists. They’d let the bed creak and didn’t worry if it’d break into pieces. YunHo could get a new one anyway. The sweat that covered their bodies and the fluids they’ve released, it all felt good and right. The feeling of being touched by a person whose emotions you can understand by the way he caresses you and show you a good time felt so surreal that Jae Joong doubt if this was even reality. Was he really being loved by someone for real? 

              And knowing that they both enjoyed every moment of what they’re doing to one another didn’t only heightened the pleasure that they’re both experiencing but it even opened new doors for them, for Jae and for YunHo to explore and discover. And it was giving the two of them some kind of hope and a new beginning. 

              And somehow, along the pieces of some jumbled puzzle, YunHo and Jae Joong felt complete. 

              But every goddamn beautiful moment has an ending and as the couple lay in bed, cuddling each other, and reminiscing what they just did few minutes ago, there was an interruption which brought them back to reality and YunHo’s father, his voice suspicious, said, “Son, what’s going in there? Your wife has been worrying about you ever since this morning and you won’t open up. Are you okay?” 

              A terrified look crossed YunHo’s handsome face and he looked at Jae Joong, the gypsy was calm as he could be and with a soft and quick kiss on YunHo’s lips, he stood up – his ness was an art in the young prince’s eyes despite some little scars here and there – and grabbed for his black cloak. 

             Before the prince could decipher what the gypsy was trying to do, Jae Joong said, with his back facing the prince (the display of YunHo’s own dripping from Jae’s behind was making YunHo junior twitch once again) hands gripping the black cloak and with that tone of his voice in which YunHo couldn’t tell what he was feeling,

             “YunHo, you know that I can’t bear you a child just like your wife” A momentarily pause as he donned the black cloak and bit his lip with uncertainty, “So that only means I can’t give you happiness. Please don’t think more of what we did. It was nothing and –” 

               YunHo’s father interrupted again, this time banging the doors so hard that they might break. YunHo ignored him. He stood up and hugged Jae from behind; inhaling the scent that felt drugs to him. 

               “Nothing? No, it was something, Jae! We have a special connection. Didn’t you feel that we clicked right from the beginning? We – “ YunHo stared hopefully at the gypsy’s solemn face when Jae Joong broke away from their embrace. YunHo just wants Jae Joong to know that they were meant for each other. “Jae Joong, please. Don’t say it was nothing. I, we.. we could be together if –“ 

                But Jae Joong paid no attention to what he’s about to say and before the gypsy disappeared like magic, Jae turned around to smile at him and whispered like the wind, “Till next time” and he jumped from the large window like some bird ready to soar. YunHo reached his hand out, tried to grab the hand of the person he loves so as to not for him to perish but he was too late. Jae Joong was gone. 

                YunHo’s father was yelling on the other side and the prince’s head was suddenly pounding and he thinks that everything was just too loud – to ing loud and he just wants to get away. 

                “I’M FINE. LEAVE ME ALONE!!” was all it took for the king to stop banging and together with his son’s wife; they decided to leave him in peace. 

               Tears poured out from his eyes and YunHo was confused. What did Jae Joong mean? He could still be happy with him even if Jae can’t give him a child. Having Jae Joong would be enough and he’s not going to ask for more. He’s sure of that.

                It took him a good few minutes to gather up his shattered heart. When returned to his bed, he found Jae Joong’s clothes scattered on the floor and he picked them up. YunHo can’t help but sniff the material and Jae Joong’s scent lingered on his nose. 

               Abruptly, he felt that he missed him already and he decided that he’ll lie in bed instead. Off he dove under the covers, hugging Jae Joong clothes so close to his body wanting to feel his warmth and to be with him again. 

               And as YunHo drifted to sleep with tears smearing his handsome face, Jae Joong’s words rang in his head, “YunHo, you know that I can’t bear you a child just like your wife could. So that only means I can’t give you happiness. Please don’t think more of what we did. It was nothing and –” 

               And the last statement that he said, gave YunHo something to look forward to.

               “Till next time”.

               When will that be? 
 
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
 
A/N:  Hey~ DOUBLE UPDATE! I didn't know that when I posted chapter 3 in LJ, I didn't posted it here *hidesface* sooooo I am not sure about this. >.< And yahooo! I am once again back in the cityyyy! Supposedly, I was to return here after 2 weeks of my stay in the province but something came up and now, I'm here!! :D And yeah, Another cliffie :( Sorry. Anyways, please tell me what you think! :)) And I have to get going. I have some matters to attend to. I've been stuck in front of the comp for so looonnng. hahaha. 
 
*HUGGLES* :3