Too Hot - Dongwoo/OC

Infinitely Exotic Love Series

Too Hot

[A/N after a long hiatus, I AM BACK BETCHES. (but no chaptered stories yet. i'm still a little rusty.) i haven't written in a LONG TIME so i'm sorry if my style isn't really like how you guys remembered. IF YOU REMEMBER ME AT ALL! but this storyline was inspired by one of my readers that sent this idea in so shout out to Sunzy12 for the awesome idea! thank you dear! and i have grown to love this font, i'm changing my font to this. :D okay i'm gonna shut up now bye guys! enjoii~)

(P.S EXO OT12 oneshot is next muahahaha)

 

-------

 

I smiled as I handed out the flyer to my after party.

“Make sure you guys come to my party after prom!” I announced to a lunch table with the soccer guys.

“Will there be booze?” one of them asked.

“What's a party without booze? Come on, who are you talking to here?” I laughed.

They all nodded. “We'll be there.”

 

In my school, I was known as the social butterfly. I knew everyone, and everyone knew me, but with no drama attached. Mostly it's because I threw the best parties the in the city. Everyone wanted to be a part of it. My parents are never home, and my house is in the middle of a field so the noise isn't a problem. Since I'm a senior, I vowed to myself I would throw the biggest party of not the year, but of all the after parties ever thrown by people at my school.

 

I sat down at my table, exhausted.

“Did you seriously hand out all those flyers?” Sehun asked in disbelief.

“Yup. 500.”

“Jesus Christ. But this is gonna be the best party ever! HAHA!” Chen high-fived Baekhyun.

“Yeah yeah. Just don't screw up, I'm relying on you two for the alcohol. I'll take care of the rest.”

“Babe, we won't let you down. Kris hyung said he'd get it all taken care of for us. Only if he's invited,” Baekhyun said, throwing an arm around my shoulders.

I shook him off. “Yeah whatever. He can come. Just make sure he brings his hot college friends.”

Hyorin nodded. “What she said.”

“While we're on the topic, when are you gonna find a boy toy?” Tao asked.

“How about me?! I'm your date!” Chanyeol smiled.

“Yeah, but you two are going as friends,” Sehun pointed out.

I shrugged. “I'm not really into the relationship thing. You guys know that. I like them hook-ups.”

Hyorin laughed. “Good ol' Jungah, so cool.”

“What can I say.”

“You're gonna take back your words once you meet a guy that you have fallen head over heels for. Just watch,” Chen said, pointing to me with his spoon.

I just shrugged and continued to write down the stuff I needed for the party.

“Yeah but who's gonna fall for Jungah's dull personality?” Sehun joked.

I glared at him and threw a piece of kimchi at his face.

“You're not one to talk Mr. Face.”

 

Two hours into the party and 50% of the people there were already faced drunk.

Something shattered to the floor.

“Uh...Jungah, I think the guys from Bangtan just broke something,” Chanyeol said, pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

I have yet to know why people from another school were at my party but I just ignored it.

I waved it off. “It's all good. I'll just have the maids clean it up in the morning.”

The music boomed through the speakers as a random girl I did not know asked Chanyeol to dance. Putting his drink down, he left and I was standing by myself.

Hyorin, a bit tipsy, wobbled over to me and pointed to the front door as a group of guys walked in.

“Oh my g-god...there's Sunggyu a-and those hot guys from the music department,” she slurred. “I like Woohyun.”

I turned my head and they all looked cool with their black rimmed classes and tucked in shirts.

“Really? I think Myungsoo is the-” I stopped.

There were normally just 6 of them but I noticed a shorter, seventh figure in the back.

“-who is that?” I asked but Hyorin was gone, lost in the middle of dancing bodies.

 

As I watched everyone have a good time, I wondered, what am I even doing here? I throw these magnificent parties but I never seem to join in on much. I occasionally get wasted if I'm in a good mood, sometimes dance if I see a hot guy that catches my eye, but other than that, I just people watch. But it gives me the satisfaction knowing that I did this. It's because of me people are having a good time.

I sighed as I sipped on my drink. I set it down and started to head to the basement. That's mostly where the people that don't dance much go. It's quieter down there and the air isn't so stuffy. I carefully went down the steps, feeling the alcohol hitting my system already. I was always a light weight.

 

I went downstairs and I saw the kids from the music department and some other random people from my school sitting in a big circle in the center of my basement. There was about an equal distribution of guys and girls.

“Jungah! Come join us!”

“Yeah! The host has to play too!”

I gave in immediately and sat down next to one of Kris's college friends, Luhan and one of the band guy's, Hoya.

“What are we playing?” I asked.

“I was just getting around to explaining the rules.” Woohyun held up an empty bottle. “We are playing a nice, innocent game of 'Too Hot'.”

“Yeah cause that sounds so innocent,” Hyosung said and rolled her eyes.

Woohyun ignored her. “Here are the rules. You spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on, you have to make out with them.”

“Easy,” Myungsoo blurted.

“Yeah, what kind of game is this? Isn't it just spin the bottle?” Jongin asked.

“Ah ah ah,” Woohyun held up a finger. “I wasn't done.”

I stared at him in anticipation.

“There's a catch,” he started and paused.

Everyone stared at him.

“Well...go on,” Suzy said, getting impatient.

“When you're kissing, neither of you can touch each other. Only the lips. Whoever touches the other first loses. The winner gives the loser a punishment. Who's up for it?”

Everyone hollered.

“Oh hell yeah!”

“Let's get this thing started.”

I smiled. This game is pretty interesting. Why the hell not. I have a lot of self control anyways. I could win easily.

 

Before I knew it, the empty bottle was handed to me.

“Host, would you mind doing the honors by going first?” Woohyun asked.

I was about to say no but I decided against it and took the bottle. I crawled to the center of the circle and placed the bottle in the middle. I looked around at all the faces and spun it.

As the bottle spun, it was a blur. I didn't know if it was the alcohol or the excitement of the game but the next thing I know, all I hear is, “OOOOOOOHH! Dongwoo!”

I looked up and the bottle was pointing to the mystery guy that was with the music kids earlier.

His expression gave it away. He was nervous. He smiled nervously and looked down, refusing the make eye contact.

“Well? Come here,” I motioned him over.

Everyone 'oh'ed at my straightforwardness.

 

After a couple seconds, Dongwoo made his way over to the center of the circle.

Seeing him close up, the first thing I noticed were his thick, plump lips. The same lips I will be kissing in less than a minute. He had a certain charm that made me drawn to him. His face was very exotic looking and I couldn't stop staring at it.

“We'll time you guys too and see which pair can last the longest,” Sunggyu said, taking out his iPhone.

We sat criss cross, facing each other, the only thing touching was our knees. Dongwoo looked at me nervously, biting his lips. I smirked. I knew for sure I was gonna win against this guy. He doesn't even look like he's kissed a girl before, let alone make out with one. This was gonna be an easy win.

“On the count of three!” Someone yelled. “One, two...three!”

 

I was the first to lean in, pressing my mouth against his thick lips gently. He responded immediately which caught me off guard. We kissed slowly at first, neither of us breaking the rhythm.

This guy's better than I thought.

I decided to up the game a little bit by kissing him harder, pushing myself forward so I was leaning over him a little, but my hands were on my lap.

The voices of everybody else were drowned out by Dongwoo's lips. They were so soft and it felt like he wasn't just kissing my lips, but kissing all of me.

Just when I thought he was gonna give in after my spontaneous push forward, he shocked me by ing his tongue into my mouth. I gasped, hands flying up instinctively, almost touching his face.

That was close.

Everyone in the back round went, “OH!”

 

Not only were his lips skilled, but so was his tongue. Not to mention, Dongwoo tasted like vodka, making me feel even more drunk on his kiss. The way Dongwoo's tongue wrestled against mine made me go insane. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to pounce on him so badly. He was making me so hot and bothered but I controlled myself.

Dongwoo slowed down the kisses, focusing on the way his lips moved against mine rather than his tongue and he tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth. I moaned softly, hoping that nobody else heard it over the music coming from upstairs. But Dongwoo heard it for sure considering I felt him smirk against my lips. His kisses were getting slower and slower but more and more passionate and my hands instinctively went up to grab his hair but I stopped myself and weaved my fingers through my own hair instead.

“Oh , she's putting up a fight,” someone said.

He started on my bottom lip and that's when I lost it. I grabbed his neck and started to push my body onto his but he caught me by my waist with both of his hands. He pulled back, lips tickling mine. “I win,” he whispered, breathing heavily.

I couldn't believe it. I lost.

We stared into each other's eyes until Woohyun's obnoxious voice broke us out of our trance and we turned to look at him at the same time.

“Wow, what a show!”

“8 minutes and 12 seconds. Anyone think they can beat that?” Sunggyu looked around.

 

I looked at everyone and they just stared at us with wide eyes.

“If every pair is gonna be like that, this is gonna turn into a bad o,” Sungyeol said.

“Isn't that the point?” Myungsoo asked, earning a slap from the older.

“So Dongwoo, you're the winner. What would you like the loser to do?” Sunggyu asked.

Everyone turned to look at Dongwoo, including me.

After looking around, he used his thumb to wipe the corner of his mouth while looking right into my eyes.

I couldn't deny, it made me tremble. In a good way.

He leaned over, lips oh so gently grazing my ear. “When this is all over, meet me in your bedroom. I'll look for it.”

My eyes widened and I nodded.

“Oh come on! That's no fun! We wanna know what the punishment is!” Sungjong whined.

Hoya smirked and shook his head. “You don't gotta be a scientist to figure out what it is.”

I went back to my spot in the circle with a small smile. For some reason, I was looking forward to my punishment.

 

The game passed by quickly since all the guys couldn't control themselves and basically touched the girls five seconds into the kiss. Dongwoo and I held the record time. The group dispersed as some went back upstairs for more alcohol and some stayed downstairs to watch a movie. I stood up to go upstairs. Dongwoo stayed seated, eyes watching my every move. I turned to look at him and our eyes locked. We continued to eye each other as I was walking to the stairs. Once I turned the corner, I could feel my cheeks getting redder and redder.

The second I got to the top, I could tell the party wasn't going to die down anytime soon. People were still piling in and people were still dancing. I saw Hyorin passed out on the couch and I just laughed. I made my way upstairs to my room, which was the furthest down the hall. I might take awhile for Dongwoo to find me. But it's alright, it'll give me some time to think.

I opened my door and I was surprised to see that no one was occupying it already. Normally there would be someone passed out on it, or a couple would be getting frisky, but it was empty.

I laid down on my bed and the lamp on my bedside table, giving the room a soft orange glow.

I thought about the kiss and how I had never kissed anybody like that before in my life. And no one has ever kissed me like that either. It felt so...real. I unconsciously touched my lips and smiled.

What have I gotten myself into?

I just sighed and turned to face the wall.

 

I didn't know that I had drifted off to sleep until I felt a weight behind me. I turned over and was met face to face by Dongwoo.

“You must be tired. It hasn't even been ten minutes since the game ended.”

“Well what took you so long?” I closed my eyes, inhaling his cologne.

He laughed, voice low.

“I didn't ask you to meet me up here to sleep with me or anything,” he started.

I nodded. I had a feeling Dongwoo wasn't like that. His kisses weren't urgent, they were passionate and patient.

“At first I thought I was gonna kiss you for the game and that's it, but...” he trailed off.

“You felt something,” I finished for him.

“...yeah.”

I sighed. Of course something like this would happen.

“I-” he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine.

“We enjoy this.” Kiss. “So let's continue this.” Kiss. “I can't ignore it.” Kiss.

With every peck, I could feel the walls around my heart break down piece by piece.

He rolled on top of me and kissed me slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Without breaking the kiss, Dongwoo leaned over and turned off the bedside lamp, making the room go pitch black.

“Just so you know.” Kiss. “This isn't just a hook up for me.” Kiss. “I would really like to get to know you.” Kiss.

I smiled in the darkness.

“I would love to get to know you too stranger.”

“My name is Jang Dongwoo.” Kiss on the lips. “I'm currently a senior.” Kiss on the nose. “Majoring in music.” Kiss on the cheek. “I'm an only child.” Kiss on the other cheek. “I enjoy dancing and rapping.” Kiss on the forehead. “And I have fallen in like with you.” Kiss on the lips.

I was speechless.

I pulled him down next to me and placed my head on his chest.

Chen was right. I had fallen head over heels for this guy. I wasn't sure if I was ready for a relationship yet, but I was willing to try.

“I...think I like you too,” I whispered.

“Of course you do. Every girl falls for my charm.”

I laughed and hugged his torso. He placed a hand on my back and started rubbing soothing circles.

I fell asleep to the sound of the music and Dongwoo's steady heart beat.

 

 

When I woke up the next day with a face full of Dongwoo with bed hair, I knew for a fact that we would work and I could definitely get used to this.