Dongwoo

Infinite scenario: When you have a nightmare

 

You jolted awake and sat upright in bed.

 

You had just had the most horrible nightmare about Dongwoo dying right in front of you. You reached out to his side of the bed only to find it empty.

 

Instantly becoming anxious you jumped out of bed to go look for him but before you left the room you noticed Dongwoo laying on the floor next to the bed like......like a dead body.

 

“Oh God no” you sobbed and ran to his side, feeling like you were back in your nightmare.

 

“No no no Dongwoo baby please! Please wake up! Look at me!” You shook him but didn't get a response “Oh no no no...please.” you laid your head down on his stomach and started crying.

 

You felt him shift beneath you and you shot up to look at him. “D-Dongwoo?”

 

“Yah why are you bothering me? Go back to bed Jagi.” He said with his eyes still closed.

 

You suddenly slammed your fist down on his chest making him gasp out in pain “Jagi.....why....”

 

“Bwoh?Go back to bed? HOW CAN I GO BACK TO SLEEP WHEN I JUST HAD AN AWFUL DREAM OF YOU DYING IN FRONT OF ME AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS WHEN YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN I WOKE UP?! AND THEN SEEING YOU LAYING HERE ON THE FLOOR LIKE A DEAD BODY?! God I thought.....for a moment I thought....” you broke off crying and turned so your back was facing him.

 

Dongwoo just laid there for moment, shocked by your outburst. He started to feel guilty so he crawled over to you and hugged you from behind, planting kisses on the side of your face and your neck.

 

“I'm sorry _____........I moved to the floor because you were tossing and turning so much........I didn't even think that you might be having a nightmare....I'm sorry.”

 

You turned around and wrapped your arms around his waist and snuggled into him “I thought I was going to lose you.” you sobbed “Why are you so hard to wake up?”

 

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, kissing the top of your head “Pabo you could never lose me.” he pulled back and cupped your face in his hands “It was only a dream, I would never leave you like that, understand?” you nodded as he wiped your tears away.

 

“Good now lets get back to sleep!” you agreed with him and started to stand up and make your way to the bed but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to the floor.

 

“Yah!What are you doing?” you tried to get out of his grasp but he only held you to him tighter.

 

“I don't feel like moving!So you're gonna sleep down here with me.” He gave you his signature smile as he tugged on the bed's blanket causing it to fall over both of you.