Sunggyu

Infinite scenario: When you have a nightmare

“NOOO!” You screamed as you jolted awake from your nightmare

 

Sunngyu sat up, startled by your scream “What?! Babe, whats wrong?”

 

“S-Sunggyu?” You stared at him like he was a ghost.

 

“Yes, jagi? It's me. I'm right here.” He looked at you with worry and confusion.

 

You suddenly threw your arms around his neck and held him tightly “B-Babe” he gasped “Air.” you only shook your head, loosening your grip but refusing to let him go. His arms wrapped around you and he rocked you in a soothing back and forth motion.

 

“You're shaking, Jagi” He whispered “Nightmare?”

 

“You have to live.” you sobbed.

 

“Shhh” He gently your hair “I'm here. I'm okay. I'm not going anywhere.”

 

You shook your head and pulled away to look at him, he had misunderstood what you meant. “No, Sunngyu. You have to live........no matter happens! You have to live!”

 

“________ …......” he was shocked by how intense you suddenly were.

 

You took his face in your hands and looked deep into his eyes “I want you to promise me something.”

 

he could only nod.

 

“If anything ever happens to me you have to continue living, do you understand?”

 

“Jagi, you're scaring me-”

 

“Promise that you'll continue working hard as Infinite's leader! And definitely promise me that you won't ever try to take away your own life! Promise me, Sunggyu! You can't let my death destroy you like that!” Sunggyu had heard enough, he grabbed you and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

 

He broke the kiss and held you tight against his chest “I refuse to make that promise, you know why? Because I won't let anything happen to you.” he pulled away and looked in your eyes, he reached up and wiped away your tears. “Now please stop talking like you're going to die tomorrow........it was only a nightmare.” you sniffled and nodded at him

 

“Now lets try to get some sleep, hmm?”

 

He laid down took you in his arms again. “Sorry if I went a little crazy.” you said

 

he chuckled softly “Don't be, I think I guess what you're dream was about.”

 

You sighed “I died in a car accident and you let infinite fall apart.......and then you drove off a cliff....” you snuggled in closer and breathed in his scent, desperate to get rid of images of him dying. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” He kissed your head.

 

“Sunggyu?”

 

“hmm?”

 

“About that promise.....I know I went a bit overboard but.....at least promise me that you would go on living your life.”

 

He sighed “Only if you make the same promise.”

 

“Deal!'

 

He laughed and held out his pinky and you quickly hooked yours to his.