Woohyun

Infinite scenario: When you have a nightmare

 

I may have gone a bit crazy on this one since Woohyun is my ultimate bias XD Anyways hope you like it!!<33

 

You screamed as you woke up. Placed a hand on your chest were you swear a bullet just passed through you. You looked over to Woohyun's empty side of the bed, you knew he had to sleep at the dorm tonight.

 

“Of all the nights to be gone.” You muttered as you tried to get rid of the images from your nightmare.

 

A half an hour passed and you realized you would never be able to get back to sleep. You hesitantly reached for your phone and called Woohyun.

 

We're sorry, the number you are calling cannot be re-

 

“Damn it, Woohyun. How many times do I have to tell you to keep your phone charged?!” You sighed heavily before you heard someone open the front door.

 

Your entire body tensed and your blood went cold. Woohyun was at Infinite's dorm and no one else had a spare key.

 

You got off the bed and pressed your ear against the door. You placed a hand over your mouth to keep from screaming as you realized the footsteps were getting closer to your room. You quickly scanned the room for a weapon but as you heard the footsteps getting closer and closer you panicked and unplugged the lamp, waiting behind the door to strike.

 

Your heart was beating so fast and loud you were afraid it would give you away. The door opened and a figure walked in and stood staring at the bed. You started to raise the lamp. The figure turned to face you and with a scream you swung the lamp down with all your might.

 

“Oh!Whoa!Baby!It's me!” Woohyun yelled as he raised his arms over his head defensively.

 

“Woohyun?”

 

“Yes!”

 

You were suddenly so flooded with relief that your legs gave out. Woohyun lunged forward to catch you.

 

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?” he asked worriedly as he held you. “You're shaking, Jagi.”

 

“Oh Woohyun, You don't know how relieved I am to see you.” You laughed slightly “I thought you were some kind of intruder.”

 

“And what exactly were you going to do with this?” He asked gesturing to lamp in your hand.

 

“Honestly, I have no idea. I sort of just panicked.” You sat the lamp down on the floor.

 

He laughed and shook his head “I'd hate to think what you would do against a real intruder! Why didn't you call me first?”

 

“I tried! I had a horrible nightmare and I wanted to hear my boyfriend's comforting voice but someone” you glared at him “always forgets to charge their phone.”

 

“What? My baby has nightmares when I'm not around? I guess I have to be here to kiss the nightmares away.” he planted a kiss on your lips.

 

“You greasy pabo.” you whispered when he broke the kiss.

 

“A greasy pabo that you love.”

 

“Ani, who said I loved you?”

 

“Aish this girl” he scooped you up bridal style, earning many protests from you “If you're gonna be like this lets just go to bed.”

 

He set you down on the bed and when he laid beside you you used his chest as a pillow, ready to surrender to sleep as his arms wrapped around you.

 

But then you remembered something “I thought you had to sleep at the dorm tonight?”

 

“I did.” he answered “But I missed my beautiful girlfriend so much that I snuck out.” He smiled down at you and brushed some hair out of your face.

 

Your heart did backflips and you smiled back at him.

 

“Isn't it romantic,though? We're like Romeo and Juliet!”

 

you furrowed your brows “How are we like Romeo and Juliet?”

 

“Cause I'm not supposed to be with you right now!”

 

“How is that like Romeo and Juliet? Why do you even wanna be like Romeo and Juliet? They die in the end!”

 

“Alright, fine! Maybe not Romeo and Juliet but it's romantic,okay? Isn't forbidden love romantic?”

 

“But our love isn't forbidden!”

 

“Yah! Stop killing the moment!”

 

You laughed at him, completely forgetting that you had had a nightmare.