Chapter 7

The Heartless and The Mindless

 

Chapter 7 (:

 

 

 Many days passed and the first quarter test was already done. You and your best friends is going to school early because you want to know your test results.

 

They quickly go to the announcement board. Kelly, Krystal and JiEun got shock because ……

Because ……..

Because ……..

Because ……..

 

 FIRST QUARTER.

Lee Kelly, Lee JiEun, Krystal Jung – Got a perfect score.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

So on and so forth.

 

 

The EXO-K guys got a failure results, but the Principal didn’t write in the Announcement board.

 

While the 3 girls is looking at the Announcement board and they congratulate each other. The 6 guys were on the Principal Office.

 

“Guys! Please study hard. You all got the Failure result. And you, Kai, you have the most failing results” Principal Kim said.

“I’ll find some tutor to you guys “Principal Kim added.

The guys exited to the Principal Office.

The Principal looked at the Top list.

“Lee Kelly” Principal Kim said

“I think I found the tutor for these lazy guys” He thought

“Ms. Choi, please search about the background information about Lee Kelly “Principal Kim said to his Secretary.

His secretary nod and exited.

After a few hours, his secretary comeback.

 

“Principal Kim, Lee Kelly that you said was a top snatcher together with her best friends Lee JiEun and Krystal Jung. They got here in our school because they got a scholarship. The 3 girls know as “Smartest Triplets.”Ms. Choi said

Mr. Kim nod

“Ms. Choi, please call Lee Kelly. I need to talk to her.” He said

Ms. Choi nodded and exited. Ms. Choi quickly goes to your class room.

“Professor, please excuse me for Lee Kelly”

“Lee Kelly, Ms. Choi is calling you” he said while looking at you

 

You stand up then you go where Ms. Choi is.

Krystal and JiEun got curious because in their thought “Why Ms. Choi called her?”

“Ms. Lee please precedes to the Principal office” You nod and go to the Principal office what Ms. Choi said.

 

As expected the Principal welcomed Kelly warmly and said, “Ms. Lee how’s your test results?” he asked.

“It’s good, Principal Kim” you said.

“Ms. Lee, I have a favor. I hope you’ll accept it” Kelly got confused what the favor could be. And she answered

“Let’s see, Principal Kim. What’s your favor?”

 The principal quickly replied “I want you to be the tutor of the 6 guys”

“You will earn money by this, Ms. Lee. Please do accept it. I will pay you. It’s also for your own good. If you like you can take your friends with you, Krystal Jung and Lee JiEun” He added

 

Kelly thought that the money will they earn in this so called “tutorial class” will help them increase their weekly and gladly their monthly allowance. After a minute of silence, she answered.

“Principal Kim, I will asked my friends, Sir” you said

Then Mr. Kim said, “I will give you time to think of it, Ms. Lee, as well as your friends. Please do accept my favor. You may take your leave now. Thanks for your time.”

Principal Kim smiled and saw how Kelly exited to his office.

 

___________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 7.

How's my story guys? (: