Chapter 1

The Heartless and The Mindless

  Chapter 1 (:

 

 At the age of 14 you used to live alone because your Mom abandoned you at the age of 10. Your Mom left you to your Grandparents because your mom is blaming you for your Father's death, but you thought that's all in the past now. 

 

   Your Grandparents died because of their sickness due to oldness. You start living alone at the age of 14. And you start finding a job after your Grandparents died. You are working at CoffeeTime as a cashier. You doesn't know the word "INLOVE" because you know that if you love someone there is no happy ending.

 

   Your life changed because of your two crazy bestfriends. You're cheerful infront of them because you trust them. They know your past. Infront of everyone except them, you acted like a cold hearted also known as HEARTLESS person. You acted like that because you know that someday if you trust them they will leave you like your mother. You always think that they might leave you, but you know only two people that who will not leave you and they will always at your side, your two bestfriends.

 

  Your two crazy bestfriends named Krystal Jung and Lee JiEun. You know them since gradeschool, you and your bestfriends known as the "Smartest Triplets" because since then, you and your bestfriends was always on the top.

   

  Your two bestfriends had a vacation with their family, and you left alone. Before they left, they inform you that they have a vacation in their grandparents house and they will comeback after 2 months. That 2 months you need to go to your job in order to bought your everyday needs like food, and to pay electricity bills, etc.

 

 After 2 months of summer vacation. You and your bestfriend met at your house. They suprisingly visit you.

"Yah! I missed the both of you, hows your vacation?" You hugged them.

"It's fun being with my family" Krystal said. You felt sad because of the word "FAMILY" then Krystal and JiEun saw your sad face.

 "Don't be sad, Silly. We're always here for you, don't worry" JiEun said.

 

 You felt relieved because you know that they wont leave you like your mother did.

"Yah! Go home now. We have school tomorrow. Our first day, remember?" you said

 "Ohh yeah. I almost forgot. Thanks Kelly" Krystal laughed and patted your shoulder

"We gotta go. Bye!" 

You walked towards the door and immediately lied in the bed. You waved to them and they waved you back.

You close the door and sighed and said to yourself  "FAMILY"

______________________________________________________________________

                                      tumblr_m2lr01roUg1qco80i.gif

 

Annyeeeeeeeonnng!~ I'll update on monday! :D

Leave some Commentss! :D Subscribee :D