My Next Couple is............

Love at Chef Sapphire

SHINDONG POV

"Oh yeah! First couple is born!! KYUMIN!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs not caring my neighbors.

"Oops my bad" I chuckled. I flopped down at my bed thinking how happy the couple are now and the looks on their faces says it all. Happy with eyes full of love for each other.

"Oh good times! Oh! Since I'm done with KYUMIN, I'll be continuing my mission now. Hmmm... who should be my next target?" After minutes of thinking, I now have my next couple.

My Next Couple is.......................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRATOR'S POV

Yesung and Ryeowook are at the kitchen eating their lunch prepared by Ryeowook. While eating, they talk about stuff that's making them interested and at the same time laugh in between but nevertheless, the feeling of eating together with your crush makes it all worth it. Flushed faces and that butterfly feel in the stomach says it all. Time flies by and their lunch break is going to end soon and the two of them are now finished with their lunch.

"That was an excellent lunch Wookie" Yesung said as he's rubbing his full and big stomach making Ryeowook giggle at the sight.

"(giggle) You're welcome hyung. Hyung, can you give me your plate? I need to wash up before work time" Ryeowook said.

"Oh Wookie, it's fine. I can wash up our plates if you want to" Yesung said.

"Nah, I'll wash up, just rest hyung okay?" and he quickly got Yesung's plate before he can even protest and Ryeowook scurried away to the washroom. He didn't notice that Yesung's staring at him while chuckling at the young lad's attitude. He continued to stare at the door where Ryeowook exited.

YESUNG'S POV

"(sigh) Kim Ryeowook, you're driving me crazy" I said and I continued to stare at the door. I thought all about the things that are connected to Ryeowook. Innocent, bubbly, funny, cute and an excellent chef and very angel like. Every single day, I always look forward to that smiling face of his. We share our problems to each other and he helps me with mine and I helped him in his. I'm always here for him no matter what happens that's why I care about him so much. "

If only I can confess my feelings but I'm scared of getting rejected" I thought. I was lost in thoughts when I heard a person coughed.

"Huh? What?" I said.

"Yesung hyung, are you okay?" said Sungmin. I turned around to see the Kyumin couple in a table behind me. "Wait! Have they've been here behind me all this time? I thought.

"Hyung, why are you staring at the door?" Sungmin asked again and I blushed. "They must not know that I'm thinking about Ryeowook.. Got to make an exuse"

"Uhmmmm.. nothing nothing. Just daydreaming thats all" I said to them without looking at the couple.

"It's about Ryeowook right?" Kyuhyun said and I looked at them shocked. I saw them smirking at me and I immediately hung my head low.

"Hyung, we all know that you like Ryeowook. It's very obvious thought" Kyuhyun said and I blushed more.

"Hyung, do you like Ryeowook?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes. I like, no LOVE him with all of my heart. He's so sweet, innocent, nice and cute and he helps me a lot to everything." I said.

"Hyung, why don't you just admit to Ryeowook that you like him?" Kyuhyun said.

"I can't. I'm scared that I might get rejected and our friendship will be over, he will avoid me, he will hate me and then and then-" I said panickly.

"WOAH! Hold up your horses brother" Kyuhyun said and Sungmin calmed me down.

"Look hyung, Ryeowook is NOT like that. he will never hate you or leave you. He's the eternal one here right? So mind you Ryeowook will never be that kind of guy okay?" Kyuhyun said and I feel better.

"And beside maybe Ryeowook will love you too. I'm sure of it. HWAITING HYUNG!" chimed Sungmin and I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Thanks guys" I said. I'm so happy that the couple supports me.

"So guess we'll see you around hyung, Minnie and I will uhmmm... Have time together before work." said Kyuhyun and he grabbed Sungmin's hand and went out of the kitchen.

"(sigh)" Those two are being too lovey-dovey with each other." I chuckled.

"(sigh) I really really love Ryeowook if only I didn't have a worry mind and a coward heart." I thought and I didn't realized I fell asleep still thinking about him. I dreamed that the two of us are singing together at one of the performance nights here and I'll hold Ryeowook's hand and confee my feelings for him and we will share a kiss while the crowd shouts:

"YEWOOK! YEWOOK! YEWOOK! YEWOOK-"

Yesung? Yesung hyung? Yesung?"

"Huh what? and I looked up to see Ryeowook in front of me, our faces almost touching each other.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fell asleep hyung and it's almost work time hyung. Sorry for waking you up hyung" Ryeowook said to me.

"It's okay Ryeowook. I have an awesome rest before work time." I said

"Good. Did you have a good dream?" Ryeowook asked cutely.

"Yeah, I have the BEST dream" I said lips forming into a small smile.

"REALLY? TELL ME TELL ME!" Ryeowook happily said to me and I laughed at his cuteness.

"I can't or else that dream will never come true" I said to him and he immediately pouted.

"Aww.. Wook. Don't pout. Don't worry, if my dream came true I will tell you okay? I said and he smiled back.

"Okay hyung lets go to work now" said Ryeowook and he smiled at me.

"Can't this guy can't get any cuter" I thought and he went out of the room.

"(sigh) Don't worry Ryeowook, I'll tell you my dream soon but just wait for me okay? SARANGHAE RYEOWOOK-AH" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And th nxt couple is YEWOOK. Thank u guys for your answers. :) and also sorry for not updating fast.^^. Comment and Subscribe guys and I'll update soon. ^_^