Speech before the mission

Love at Chef Sapphire

SHINDONG'S POV

 

After twelve hours of working and entertaining, I went back to my office to rest for a bit. As I entered, I stare at myself in my full length mirror.

"Another great night today Shindong"

I said to myself while stretching the tired muscles out of me after a long day working at my restaurant. "Man customers are getting larger by the numbers now and getting really hyper as well". "Did the chefs put drugs on them thats why they keep coming back?"

I chuckled at the thought. Whenever I crack up jokes, I cant help but laugh along with them because of the looks in their faces red while clutching their bodies from too much laughter.. kekeke~.

Oh forgive me for not introducing myself, my name is Shin Donghee or Shindong for short. I'm the owner of "Chef Sapphire" and I'm operating it along with fourteen of my employees who are my greatest friends whom they treat me like a brother of their own. If you guys are wondering if I'm the type of boss who are mean and bossy, No. I would never be that kind of boss to my friends. If i'm like them, I would rather die than to hurt my friends. Oops sorry for the sympathy. Lets move on shall we? I'm very friendly and I treat my them like my brothers. I never look at myself as a boss really. Sometimes I help them in their workstations whether cooking, setting up posters all over Apgujeong and of course cleaning up the tables after a long day. Even though they always tell me that they can take care of it by themselves, I always tell them that I'll always be there for them because all of them meant so much too me. Speaking of cleaning up, I'm suppose to help them in cleaning the kitchen now. "Aish Shindong such a forgetful boss". I put my shoes on as I hurriedly made my way to the kitchen. I was about to open the door when I heard laughter inside the kitchen. I opened the door slightly and I saw my friends chatting, laughing and chasing while cleaning the dirty kitchen.

"Oh man what a LOVELY sight".

I closed the door and my way back to my office. I don't want to spoil their moment so I leave space for them for a while. And I see that the fourteen of them are together with their secret crushes which was a good timing though not to enter the kitchen. Ever since the first day they started working here, I notice that all of them had a crush on one of their crewmates. I dont even need to ask who they're hitting on but I can tell the looks on their faces whenever they're together with their crush. It was pretty obvious though.

I can see how Yesung blushes when Ryeowook's feeding him when he's trying new recipes and how Ryeowook smiles when he see's Yesung performing with his smooth-chocolate like voice.

I can see the way Kyuhyun's more motivated in working because of Sungmin and the way that Sungmin uses more aegyo on Kyuhyun than any member of the crew.

The way that Siwon uses skinship to Kibum and that flushed face of Kibum when Siwon does that to him.

I can see Heechul always go to the kitchen not to check up on the staff but rather see Hankyung and the way Hankyung always make special Beijing fried rice to Heechul only and smiles to see Heechul eating it up in one gobble.

The way that Eunhyuk and Donghae help each other when serving the customers and after every shift they always hangout. They were like two peas in a pod and they always tell me that they're just best friends but I knew it way more than just "best friends"

The way that Kangin would always gives a massage to Leeteuk after a stressing job being head chef and Leeteuk does the same to Kangin after a long day of being head manager and of course while exchanging comforting words to each other.

And lastly, The way that ZhouMi helps the youngest Henry in not only thinking designs for the posters but also giving out advice in life and the way Henry looks out for ZhouMi often and helps him also in his job.

Sigh.. I wish they'll admit their feelings now and as you can see, neither of them had the courage of opening up their feelings for each other. That's why I have a double shift for now. I'll be their get together cupid and this is the start of my mission: OPERATION GET TOGETHER MY CHINGUS. Once my mission is over, they're so going to be happy for the rest of their lives and once their together, their normal lives will take on a whole new level as they're going to be united with their soon to be lovers and I hope I'll never fail this mission. So who's gonna be my first target:

OPERATION GET TOGETHER:

 

 

KYUMIN