I love him.. ONLY him

Love at Chef Sapphire

SUNGMIN POV

 

After a tiring but fun night at the restaurant, I went home looking forward to snuggle at my comfy bed with my stuffed bunny named Ming. I unlocked the door of my pink room and the first thing I saw is my picture along with Kyuhyun. It was a wacky picture of us during one of the performance nights. I giggled at the memory of it.

Oh Hey there! I'm Lee Sungmin.

Age: 23 years old.

Occupation: Chef at "Chef Sapphire".

Loves pink & bunnies.

Good kid with full of aegyo.

Secret: I have a crush on one of the employees at work and he's name is Cho Kyuhyun. I call him Kyu for short. Even though he's younger than me, that doesn't mean I will not stop liking him. In fact, I already fell in love with him. I LOVE everything about him. His smile, his voice even at times with his somewhat stubborn gamer personality, I can't help but to love him. Sometimes he always teasing me crazy stuff but surprisingly, I'm not annoyed even at one bit that's why most of the time, I do aegyo to him more than anyone else in the restaurant.

Oh Cho Kyuhyun! What have you done to me? What did you do to make my heart beat like crazy when I see you in a cool, handsome way. Why are you being so kind to me and Why you can't stop teasing me even though I'm not annoyed by you. Oh! the good times when I fell in love with you. Yes I still remembered that day. The day I fell in love with you.

 

FLASHBACK

NO ONE'S POV

Every friday, the employees of Chef Sapphire always held up performances in their restaurant. Their objective is to make people is to make people happy and go sing, dance and laugh the night away after five days of working in their jobs. Before friday, owner Shindong assigns his employees to showcase their talents while he's in charge of the gags. Then came Friday, Performance night.

Todays performers:

Shindong

Eunhyuk and Donghae 

and last but not the least,

 

Kyuhyun.

-----------------------------------AT THE STAFF ROOM---------------------------------------

"Kyuhyun-ah, what's wrong?" asked Sungmin.

"Nothing Minnie. I'm just a little nervous for tonight" said Kyuhyun.

"Well there's nothing to be nervous about" said Sungmin as he sat down next to Kyuhyun. 

"Come on, tell me what's wrong" said Sungmin as he put his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder.

(sigh) "It's just this is my first time singing after a long time and I'm nervous that I might do wrong and get embarassed by the crowd" said Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun-ah, look at me" said Sungmin. Kyuhyun hesitated at first but finally looked up into his dear hyung's eyes.

"Kyuhyun-ah, I'll promise you one thing, You will NEVER go wrong and you'll never get embarassed. Always remember this, when you're nervous, look at the person you feel comfortable with in their eyes and just focus. Pretend you're just singing in front of that person instead of an audience and I assure you that person will make you feel comfortable throughout the show. Smile and just go on, okay?" Sungmin heartfully said.

Kyuhyun nodded at Sungmin's advice.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin for a hug and that's just the beginning. Kyuhyun's tension were now washed away at Sungmin's embrace. He felt like he was safe whenever Sungmin's around and his heart's beating like crazy. After that sweet hug, both of them pulled away, faces painted red because of the contact.

"Eh-em, so uhmmm.. we good?" Sungmin said; face still red after the hug.

"Yeah, were good." replied Kyuhyun.

Just then, Shindong came to them.

"Ok guys, one hour left before showtime. Sungmin-ah, could you help the could help the others in setting up the tables for performance night?" Shindong said to Sungmin and Sungmin nodded back at him.

"Kyuhyun-ah, one hour left to practice that song you chose okay?" " So come on guys lets move!" Shindong said happily. It was obvious that he was excited for tonight.

"So, uhmmm.. I gotta get going. Gotta help the others. Remember what I said Kyuhyun okay?" Sungmin said cutely.

"Yes hyung, I will." said Kyuhyun. Sungmin patted Kyuhyun in the back as he went out of the staff room leaving only Kyuhyun.

(sigh) "Looks like I'm all by myself now" said Kyuhyun. He got up and he the stereo to practice his song for tonight.

No one ever saw me like you do

All the things that I could add up to

I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word

(sigh) "Why I won't stop thinking about him? Damn, I shouldn't have chose this song."Kyuhyun thought.

If I could freeze the moment to my mind

Be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock make time stand still

Cause baby this is just the way I always wanna feel

What is this feeling? Is this love what I'm feeling for Minnie? His smile, his personality.. is what I like about him

I don't know how or why

I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens every time

I like you Minnie. I really do. Maybe in love with you?

 

Time flies by as only fifteen minutes left before performance night. Shindong was practicing his gags, Eunhyuk and Donghae chasing each other while Kyuhyun's listening to his ipod replaying the song for later on. No less than ten minutes, the restaurant is already jam-packed full of people who wanted to relax and have fun this Friday night and then at last, its showtime. Shindong went outside of the stage happily and began to make people laugh with his imitations of celebrities, body gags and jokes that he personally made and he'll laugh along with them. After one hour of merrymaking, It was Donghae and Eunhyuk's turn to dance. They popped, they locked and they did it perfectly with their song. After their incredible dance time, Shindong went back again to make people laugh. He'll sometimes go around the crowd and interview about them and he continued to make people laugh. Hours went by and it was time for Kyuhyun to perform. As he went onstage, his eyes scanned all over the place until his eyes met familiar ones. His eyes met Sungmin's. Sungmin nodded at Kyuhyun taking it as if he was saying "You can do it". Kyuhyun nodded back without taking his eyes off at Sungmin as if they're the only ones in the restaurant now.

No one ever saw me like you do

All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word

Kyuhyun thought he was not only performing but also serenading his feelings for Sungmin.

'Cause there's something in the way you look at me

It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's
nothing in this world I can't be
I'd never know what you see
But there's something in the way you look at me

Sungmin's POV

'Cause there's something in the way you look at me

Find more similar lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.com/sV

It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's
nothing in this world I can't be
I'd never know what you see
But there's something in the way you look at me

Kyuhyun has an amazing voice. OMO! he can't stop staring at me. Wait, so I'm the person he's most comfotable with? Aigoo, I think I'm falling for him now.

END OF POV

After that wonderful performance, everyone in the restaurant stood up in their chairs and gave Kyuhyun a standing ovation for his performance. Claps, shouts and whistles can only be heard in the room. Kyuhyun felt so amazed. He saw Sungmin cheering for him and gave him a thumbs up. Kyuhyun winked at Sungmin taking it as a "thank you" for Sungmin. Shindong went up to the stage to hug and congratulate the young lad.

"Wow, that was incredible, isn't it everybody?" Shindong asked the crowd. Everybody shouted "Yes" in agreement.

"Lets give Kyuhyun a round of applause, come on everybody" and the crowd gave him another applause.

"Okay that's it for tonight. Thank you all for coming this Friday night. Goodnight everybody!" Shindong said and everybody went outside of the restaurant. Now the place is full of soju bottles, place and other mess the people left. But before cleaning up everything, all of the staff members, gathered around Kyuhyun to congratulate him at his performance.

"That was incredible Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook said

"Yeah, that was awesome Kyuhyun-ah, even better than me & Donghae" Eunhyuk happliy said.

As everyone is complimenting him at his performance, Kyuhyun thanked all of them but he has something more important in his head and that is Sungmin. He went to the staff room and saw his hyung clapping for him.

"Kyuhyun that was incredible. See, told you you're never gonna go wrong" Sungmin said.

"Thank you so much hyung for the advice and keeping your eyes on me throughout the whole performance" Kyuhyun said while winking at Sungmin.

Sungmin laughed at his adorableness. "So cute" Sungmin thought. Unexpectedly, Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin and he hugged back and suddenly, Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin on the cheek. After that surprise contact, Sungmin's face went totally red after the initiated kiss Kyuhyun made. After a few seconds of akward silence, Kyuhyun spoke up.

"Eh-em so uhmm, again thank you hyung and by the way, Wanna hang-out with me tonight? Kyuhyun said

"OMO! First he looked at me while singing now he's asking me to hangout with him! OMO! So lucky! Kyuhyun asked me out.. KYAAAAH!" Sungmin thought.

Of course Kyuhyun. Lets go help the others first before we hang out okay?" Sungmin said

"Sure" Kyuhyun said. After cleaning, they were the first ones to leave. They went to Myeongdong and spent their time together eating, looking at shops until they went to the game arcade. Kyuhyun played while Sungmin cheers for him. After playing, Kyuhyun spotted a photobooth and he grabbed Sungmin's hand and they took as many pictures as they can. Hours went by and it was time for them to go home. Tired but happy while spending their free time at Myeongdong.

"I really have fun today hyung. Lets hangout again!" Kyuhyun said and Sungmin laughed at him.

"Of course, everyday if you want to" Sungmin said.

"Got something for you hyung" Kyuhyun said while getting something out of his bag and out came a stuffed toy, a BUNNY!

"WAAAH! So cute! Is this really for me" Sungmin said cutely and Kyuhyun nodded. He gave the bunny to Sungmin and Sungmin hugged it very tightly. What he didn't know there was letter hidden at the bunny's arms.

"I gotta get going hyung, Today was awesome, Goodnight hyung!" Kyuhyun said.

"Thank you Kyuhyun-ah, See you at work. Goodnight and take care" Sungmin happily said and he went inside of his house and into his room. Sungmin cleaned himself and changed into his pajamas and continued hugging the bunny Kyuhyun gave him. He raised his bunny up and then fell a letter. Sungmin took opened it and it was a letter from Kyuhyun.

Dear hyung,

Today was awesome. Thank you for being with me throughout the night. I had fun because you were here with me. Like the bunny I gave you? I named it Ming because it looks like you. So cute!. Also there is a picture of us when we went to the photobooth. I also have mine because this serves as a reminder of our friendship ever since the first time I met you at work. Oh good times. Anyways just wanted to say Thank you and hangout someday with me again?kekeke~. Thanks again hyung, take care.

Kyuhyun. ^_^

SUNGMIN'S POV

I smiled and I hugged both Ming and the letter. Kyuhyun is so sweet! I opened the letter again and I saw the picture, so cute and crazy. kekeke~!. I put in a picture frame beside my nightstand and stare at it while remembering the times we hang out. The more I think about him, The more I like him. I turned off the light and went to sleep, hugging Ming with a smile on my face. I will never ever forget this day. I WON'T!

END OF FLASHBACK

Oh the good times. I really cant stop thinking about him! I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM!. But the problem is, I'm too shy to tell him my feelings for him because I'm scared that I'll get rejected and he only thinks of me as friend and also I dont want to ruin our friendship because of it. I'm really hoping that when the right time comes, I will tell him how much I love him. I really love him so much.

I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUN and I hope you will also feel the same way about me too. I hugged Ming and went to sleep.

SHINDONG POV

Great! Everythings complete. Only one more thing though but I will not do that. kekeke.. Can't wait for this. Hope this will work. I really want Kyuhyun and Sungmin together as much they want too. Hope this will not fail. HWAITING SHINDONG HWAITING!!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here goes Chapter 4. Sorry guys for keeping you waiting. The song here is "The way you look at me" by Christian Bautista. To tell you the truth, I was in a hurry typing this because I wanted to update my story for Yesung's birthday and it kinda for me. What do you think? Cuz for me its kinda confusing.. What do guys think? Anyways thank you for commenting and subscribing and also please subscibe my other story:

"TO MY DEAR YESUNGIE". dedicated to all Yewook fans. 4 days before Yesung's birthday

:DDDDDD