PROLOGUE

Love at Chef Sapphire

In the busy streets of Seoul, lies a bright, cozy restaurant owned by a happy go lucky man named Shin Donghee or Shindong for short. His restaurant "Chef Sapphire" is a 3 star restaurant located in the very middle of Apgujeong, Seoul. They served mindblowing dishes ranging international cuisines and always looked good with its finishing touches. Their tasty gourmet dishes and sweet delectable desserts would make the customer's minds washed white and mouths water and they make sure they never leave without a full stomach and a happy mood. To add enjoyment, they held up live performances by the employees of Chef Sapphire and of course the owner is there to liven up the crowds moods by cracking up jokes.

 

Everyday is always a memorable day for the customers and the people behind Chef Sapphire. Happiness is always alive because of the combined smiles of the people and the employees. While the employees are smiling because they thought they are happy because of the customers, Shindong knew the very reason why. He knew his friends had a crush on their fellow crewmate eversince the first day they started working here. He noticed whenever they are working, smiles, flushing of cheeks and skinship is always alive at the restaurant and that is Shindong's second job at the restaurant besides being the owner: Be the get-together cupid for his friends.