6

A Matoki Love

The sun beamed though your window and onto your face waking you up. You slowly open your eyes to adjust to your sunlit room.

"Ughhh" You say as you slowly sit up. You could feel your hair was messy and was pointing in every direction. You took off the blanket and stood up, making you way to the bathroom. As you washed yourself and changed into your school uniform your phone vibrated. You went to go see that you got a message from Jin Ne.

From:Jin Ne

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You awake? It's time to go to school!

 

You chuckle softly to yourself as you wonder how she can be so ecstatic in the morning. You reply to her and made your way downstairs to your kitchen to have breakfast.

To:Jin Ne

Hey, yeah I'm awake. I'll see you at school kk! xoxo

 

As you quickly ate your toast and got your backpack and got ready to leave the house. Once out side the cold air rushed to your side.

"Looks like it's going to get much colder soon" you say to your self then set off walking to school. It wasn't along walk as you lived only 10 minutes away. As you neared the school, you can see some of the students making their way to school also. You walked though the entrance and made your way to your locker. As you were placing your books in you heard someone call out to you.

"____________!" You turn to see Jin Ne quickly making her way to you and gave you a quick hug.

"Hey" You reply back. As you and Jin Ne were talking about stuff you then saw someone behind Jin Ne and covered her eyes with their hands.

"GUESS WHO!" The voiced asked.

"Hmmmmmmmm" Jin Ne pretended to think not knowing who was there. "Santa?!" She guessed.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW IT WAS ME!" The person yelled as they let go of their hands. Jin Ne turned around.

"Ohh I didn't know it was you Minwoo!" She said acting like she didn't know it was him the whole time. (A/N: It's Boyfriends Minwoo if you did'nt know xD)

"Noona!~" Minwo whined.

No Minwoo. Jin Ne's step brother. Her father re married and the woman had a son who was a few years younger then Jin Ne. Jin Ne was worried if he didn't like her but surprisingly they got on very well and became really close to eachother. They even say they are actually brothers and sister.

"I was just joking" She said.

 Minwoo pouted. Not happy with her answer. He then turned and faced you and smiled.

"Hi ______ Noona!~" he waved

"Hi Minwoo" You smiled back. Minwoo was just to adorable to you. You and Minwoo were pretty close also, As you are best friends with Jin Ne, Minwoo knows he can trust you.

"Hey Minwoo. Where are your friends?" Jin Ne asked

"Why? hey~ you want to see him right?" Minwoo nudged Jin Ne on the side

"W-what? n-no, what are you talking about" Jin Ne's face was red as she pretends not to know what Minwoo was talking about.

Jin Ne had a huge crush on on of Minwoo's friend.Lee Jeongmin. He was so pretty and is always so nice. A lot of girls like him too but who wouldn't? he was just so perfect!

"Come on, you know what I'm talking about~" Minwoo teased Jin Ne. "Oh look! here he comes now!" Jin Ne looks up to see Jeongmin waving and comming our way. Jin Ne's face gets redder and looks away. Not wanting Jeongmin to see her face like that.

"HYUNG!" Minwoo called out as Jeongmin approched.

"Hey Minwoo" Jeongmin said. He then looked at you and Jin Ne

"Hey _____,Hey Jin Ne" he smiled. You knew that when he smiled, Jin Ne is slowly dying in side.

"Hey" you replied back. You then turn to look at Jin Ne waiting for her to reply but she kept on looking away and didn't reply.

"Hey Jin Ne, are you okay?" Jeongmin asked as he made his way closer to Jin Ne. Jin Ne looked up to see Jeongmin and her face went an even darker shade of red to see how close Jeongmin was to her. "Do you have a fever? You're red as a beetroot" He said and he put his hand on her forehead to see if she had a fever.

"N-no. I'm fine" Jin Ne took a step back away from Jeongmin. " I was just thinking about some stuff today" She explained.

"Haha okay. Well, I have to go I'll see you guys later, Come on Minwoo the others are waiting" He said as he waved and walked away.

"BYE JIN NE NOONA! BYE ______ NOONA" Minwoo yelled as he franticly waved his hand in the air.

"Oh my god that was so scary" Jin Ne said "Do you think he noticed?"

"Big time"

"Oh my god" She said as she puts both of her hands on her face embarrassed on what she just did. "He thinks I'm a weirdo now" a panicked face showed on her.

"No he doesn't't. Now lets go the bell is going to ring soon" you grab her hand and drag her to class, staring your school day.


"I did not get that pop quiz" You said as you were walking home along side Jin Ne

"I know right, It came out of no where" she replied back.

The two of you walked back to your house at a slow pace tried as you just want to go home and rest. Well Jin Ne wanted to see "her" plushie.As you reached your front door, you unlocked it and made your way inside, Jin Ne closing it behind you. You took off your shoes and you and Jin Ne both chucked your school bag on the ground and sat down on your couch.

"I'm so sleepy" Jin Ne said as she sunk deeper into your soft couch.

"Me too" you said "but I still have to make lunch" you groaned as you were lazy right now to do so.

"Do it later" Jin Ne said. The both of you were sitting on the couch then you guys then heard a loud thud from upstairs. The both you you quickly sat up and looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What was that?" Jin Ne asked sofly

"I don't know" You said as you were looking up at the to the roof wondering what the sound could be.

"Maybe your getting robbed!" Jin Ne said. You widen your eyes and quickly stand up. You make your way to the kitchen and open the cupboard under the sink.

"What are you doing?" Jin Ne asked.

"I'm getting a bat" you explained to her

"A bat?"

"Yep. I keep in here incase of a situation like this" You explain

"But you are too scared to even walk in the dark, yet alone hit someone with a bat" Jin Ne told you. You slowly stood up with the bat in hand.

"Hmmm" You thought out loud then an idea came to you. "Here you take it" You said as you handed the bat to Jin Ne.

"W-what? why me?" she asked

"You're the braver one and your strong too" you said.

"Heh. I know i am" Jin Ne said with a smurk.

"Yeah yeah just take it" you say as you roll your eyes. Jin Ne then takes the bat and then puts her hands in her pocket trying to find something.

"What you looking for?" You asked.

"Here" Jin Ne reached out her hand to see a bottle in her plam reading 'Pepper Spray' "Incase something happens to me you can use that to burn the out of the person eyes" You gladly take the bottle and hold onto it tight. "You ready?" Jin Ne asked. You guys linked arms and slowly made your way up the stairs with out making a noise.

You then heard muffled voices from behind the wall. And that's when You and Jin Ne realised that were was more and one person inside your house. You look at Jin Ne and she gives you a small nod. Telling you to go on. You reach the top of the stairs and lean against the wall with Jin Ne on the left side and you on the right.

"When I count to three. You slowly open the door" Jin Ne whispered to you. You nod in return.

"1" She counted softly. Your heart beating so fast.

"2" You were scared less. You never done anything like this before.

"3" You walked in front of the door and slammed it opened and Jin Ne ran in with the bat in the air screaming.

"PUT THE STUFF DOWN OR I WILL BEAT THE OUT OF YOU"

You faceplamed in your mind, not believing she just ran in like that. what if they were armed and shot her? You turn to see 6 talls boys standing near your bed looking at you and Jin Ne with confused faces.

"Who the hell are you guys?!" Jin Ne screamed at them "What are you doing in _____'s room"

The six boys looked scared out of their lifes. One of them took a step forward about to say something and Jin Ne swong the bat in the air.

"MOVE AND I'LL KILL YOU" she screamed

The boy rushed back to the group hiding behind them.

"We mean no harm" One boy with a really deep voice said

"Then why are you in here?!"

"We were already in here"

"W-what do you mean?" you asked softly as you peeked out from behind Jin Ne. You admit it. you were scared. Jin Ne was always the one to do the most daring stuff. And Jin Ne promised to take care of you as you were 'week' you didn't mind. It was nice to have a best frined like her and you felt safe around her even in the most scariest situations. You saw one of the boys staring at you with big brown eyes, you returned the stare and a small hint of pink appered on your cheeks. you admit he was kind of cute, they all were. 

"We are the Matokis" a boy with black hair said.

"A ma- Wa?" Jin Ne asked.

"Hyungs. they don't know what that is, use human terms" A small whisper came from the small pink haired boy that was standing behind them. Human terms? What were they on about? you thought to yourself.

"If you dont say something in 1 min I swear I will hit you" Jin Ne threatened.

"We are those plushies that were here" the deep voice boy said.

"Psssssfft. That was the most lamest thing I have ever heard in my life" Jin Ne laughed softly. "Ok now I will really beat you until you say the truth" She took a step forward and the boys quickly huddled back.

"Jin Ne" you said and you held her back "Don't hurt them, let them explain more"

"Ugggh..." Jin Ne said. You could tell that she reallyed wanted to beat someone with that bat. "Ok explain" She said as she turned and death stared the boys"

"Well. We were flying on our ship when suddenly our engined died and we had to jump out and we crashed here" The black hair boy explained.

"And somehow you guys a MAGICALLY alive" Jin Ne said in a sarcastic tone and twinkled her fingers in the air when she said 'magically'.

"We transformed into her Matoki or plushie form to save us from the fall. It is or armor state incase of danger"

"So you're aliens?" You said as you stepped out from behind Jin Ne. Jin Ne grabbed your wrist not making you move out any more behind her.

"Yep!" The pink haired boy said.

"But you look like us" You asked

"No, YOU look like us" The black haired boy said.

"Ok I'm not taking this bulls**t" Jin Ne said "I will give you too the count of ten for you to say something that will make me believe you. And if time runs out I whack you guys and call the police"

"But w-" one was going to say but got cut off by Jin Ne

"10!"

The boys had a state of panic on their faces.

"9" Jin Ne continued to count down.

The boys whispered to each other, trying to figure a way for Jin Ne to believe them

"8"

One boy stepped out and said " We were sent to your planet too....save you.. form a meteor?" the boy said

"..." there was silence in the room.

"5"

"Look what up did jongup" the one with the black hair said and slapped him.

"Sorry hyung" the boy said and made this way back to the group.

The tension was on the boys as Jin Ne was nearing the end of her count.

"4~" she said in a playful tone.

"We can prove to you we are really the plushies" the one blonde hair said as he walked closer.

"Yah. who said you can come close?"  Jin Ne said as she moved back and had the bat in the air reading to swing.

"One of us will turn into it" He said.

"Ok, do it!"

The blonde turned back to the group and the boys looked and one of the boys in the back of the crowd.

"H-hyungs..."

"Go" The deep voiced boy said

"B-but-"

"You made her count down to 5 Jongup so you have to do it" The one with black hair said. The boy slowly stood up (A/N: he was already standing up but like raised himself up? you get what i mean? no? ok.. :c ) He then turned to the one with pink hair and gave him a hug.

"Hyung don't die"

"I won't zelo" He said in return. The boy then made his way slowly forwards Jin Ne.

"Stop" Jin ne said " Do it there and don't come any closer"

The boy took a deep breath and shut his eyes. His head started to shake slowly as if he was focusing hard. The boys watched him with big eyes. The boy then started to focus more when suddenly.

Boooffft.

the boy opened his eyes and laughed softly. The boy just farted.

Jin Ne's eyes twitched as she was angry at

1. The boy just farted in front of her

2. He did it in your room.

3. She was getting really annoyed.

"Hyung run!" the pink haired boy yelled. The boy quickly ran, missing Jin Ne's swing of the bat and jumped back into the crowd of boys.

"What the hell was that,Jongup?" the deep voiced boy said

"Im sorry. I couldn't do it under pressure"

"Under pressure? We fell from the sky and you still did it!"

"Ok that's enough. I'm calling the police" Jin Ne turned and dragged you to the door. Suddenly you felt someone grabbing your wrist and you let out a small 'epp'. You turned to see the blonde boy had grabbed your wrist.

"Please _____ don't call the police" he said.

"Yah! LET GO OF HER!" Jin Ne screamed and was about to make her way in front of him when you stoped her.

"Wait!"

"Huh? WHY?"

"H-he...said my name"

"What?"

"That's right. I know your names" The blonde said

"Prove it" Jin Ne spat at him.  (not really)

"Jin Ne" He said as he pointed at Jin Ne " And_______" He said as he pointed at you. You and Jin Ne had looked at each other with wide eyes.

"His a stalker!" Jin Ne said.

"WHAT?! NO" He said as he quickly pulled back, forgeting he was still holding onto you. You then flew forward into his chest. You slowly realised what just happened and try to break free but he wouldn't let you go.

"AHHH" You screamed as you tried to get out of his grip. You then remembered the pepper spray Jin Ne gave you. You fliped the cap open and sprayed it into his face. He screamed and let you go as you fell to the ground. Jin Ne ran to your side to help you up.

"AHHHHHHH MY FACE. IT BURNS" he said as he ran around the room screaming " WHAT IS THIS MAGIC!" he then started to run into everything knocking over your desk. He tripped over the lamp that was on your desk which made its way to the floor and insteed of a 'thud' there was a soft 'poof' noise and a small patch of white smoke.

You and Jin Ne and the boys looked over to where the boy was. When the smoke cleared you saw the yellow plush bunny sitting before you.

"Oh" Jin Ne said.

You let out a small gasp.

" YOUNGJAE! ARE YOU OKAY!" one of the boys ran out and hugged the yellow bunny.

Jin Ne made her way up to the boys. the boys had a shocked expression on their faces.

"It's okay I won't hurt you" she said with a small smile "You proved that you guys really are the plushies and I'm sorry"

The boys all had small smiles of their faces

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I STILL TRUST YOU" Jin Ne yelled at them making them jump.

"Can someone help Youngjae? His eyes are burning" The boy that was hugging youngjae. Who was back in his 'human' form and was crying.

"O-oh... I'll help" You say softly. You slowly walk up to the crying boy.

"Make the pain go away" he said, His eyes were red and watery from the pepper spray.

"Come on this way" You tell the boys to follow you. The boys slowly made their way out of your room down stairs.

"Hey, you were pretty good down there" The black haired boy said as he put his arm over Jin Ne shoulders and gave her a wink, She spun around out of his hold and wacked him in the head with the bat.

"AHHHH" He screamed

"Don't touch me" Jin Ne yelled out as she quickly left the aching boy behind as she was going to take the space beside you.

"Nice one" the deep voice boy said

"Ow. shut up."


Hey all!

Sorry for the really late update

Its like the holidays and I really was lazy

I kept thinking about updating haha

Its almost the end of my holidays

I had two weeks to up date and I only did once xD

Sorry.

You know half way tpying this my window closed and I lost everything

I was so pissed so the first half (where they are at school) was

i tired to remember what they said lol.

i was angry and was going to give up xD

Am I the only one that got reminded of fruits basket when Youngjae turned into his Matoki? xD

anyho!~

please mind my errors!

Love you all! <3