15

A Matoki Love

You  knocked on the door and opened the door and slowly opened it as you popped your head in. 

"Sir? you wanted to see us?" you say softy. The principle looked up and gave a smile as he saw it was you and Jin Nee

"Ah girls~ Please, come in and have a seat' he said kindly as he gestured his hand towards the chairs in front of his desk.  You and Jin Ne made your way into the room, after closing the door you sat down on the chair that was placed on the right side of the table and you waited for the principle to start talking. "I heard from your mother ______ that she decided to do foster care for those darling young boys and would like them to attend this school while they are here" He started to explain. You were getting nervous on where this was going, what if he was going to decline the idea to you and that you have to pass the bad news to your mother. You started to panic. what would happen to the boys? they couldn't remain at home with out anyone home. they could attend another school but how were you to  help them around?  you then broke out of your train of thought as you felt a nudge to your side, you quickly looked to your side and saw Jin Ne looking at you with a strange look. You straightened up and continued to listen to the principle . "I would like it if you girls would like to take care fo them while they are at school" 

"Excuse me?" You asked in surprise. so he dose agree? you thought. 

"Well, since they don't know anyone else and they are staying with you, I think its a good idea you help them around the school until they settle in and everything" He explained 

"Oh, yeah sure. I would love to help" You gave a big smile, helping the boys was something you wanted to do since you want to help them stay on earth until they can get their ship back. You turned to Jin Ne "Is that okay with you?" you asked. Jin Ne didn't answer right away, you could tell she was pondering about the response in her mind. A few seconds later she replied. 

"Yeah I guess so" She said in a unpleased tone. You smiled happily with her reply and turned back to the principle. 

"Thank you so much girls. I'll arrange their timetables later today, make sure they pick it up tomorrow. I would make them pick the subjects they would want but due to it already being mid term, I will just have to place them in classes with a small amount of students." your principle told you. 

"I would be okay, They will understand" You said "Thank you so much sir"  You stood up from the chair and bowed to him, Jin Ne followed your actions after you and said you were leaving. He nodded and smiled and you guys then left the room and back to where your mother and all the boys were, as you walked into the lobby room all their eyes turned instantly on you both. 

"How did it go sweetie?" your mother said as she stood up and made her way towards you. You then explained what the principle told you and about the subjects to the boys. 

"Ohhh~ I hope I get something interesting" Youngjae said with a big smile. Himchan rolled his eyes and muttered loser under his breath.  

"What if I get something really hard?" Zelo said with a pout on his face. Your mother instantly ran up to Zelo and pinched his cheeks. 

"It will be okay. ________ and Jin Ne will do their best to help you, maybe even one of the boys will too. We are all family so we will always help each other out" Your mother said with deep encouraging words to zelo. Zelo blinked cutely a few times before he smiled and nodded his head. Your mother happy with the response smiled and patted his pink hair. 

"I'll do my best to help out whenever I can!" You said as you gave a tumbs up to Zelo

"Thank you noona!!" Zelo yelled out in excitement.

"Oh!" Your mother suddenly yelled out "When did they get their uniforms?" You mother asked as she stood up, just noticing that the boys were all in uniform. 

"Ah, I bought itt for them" You told her. She's pretty slow, they were in the same room together and she just noticed? haha..

"With your own money? Oh dear that must of been exve, I'll pay you back when we get home" she said with a sad tone

"Okay. Come on lets go" You tell them as you make your way to the exit. Everyone follows behind and walk down the hall to the main exit, you then noticed that Jin Ne has been slient for quite some time so you turn to her and ask whats wrong. 

"I'm just a little worried about them comming to school" Jin Ne told as she gave out a sigh, plus Himchan was going to be there to annoy her and that meaning she won't have time to herself or even to talk to Jeongmin Oppa. She frowned at the thought of Himchan interfering with getting to tak to Jeongmin. She hated the fact he was going to school.HATED IT. 

"I am too but don't worry, after we show them and teach them they will be fine, plus they learn pretty quickly" 

Jin Ne only replied with a hum and you guys made it to the car and were on the way home. You were sitting next to Youngjae and Jin Ne. Youngjae on your right and Jin Ne the left. Jin Ne leaned aganisted the window and closed her eyes. After driving for awhile you could see that Youngjae was fidgting around a lot in his seat. 

"Youngjae, wha't wrong?" You asked worried 

"It's just that.. I'm excited about going to school with you guys! and a bit neverous too.. we've never been to a human school before" Youngjae explained. 

"Its will be fine, you guys just have to act like yourselfs but.. NORMAL. Just don't do anything strange or alien, don't say anything alien. If someone says something just try to either agree and talk about it" you told Youngjae. "You guys hear that?!" You yelled to the others in the car, they just nodded as they were listening to the conversation. "Plus, Jin Ne and I will be there by your side so if anything like that happens we will back you up okay" 

"Thank you _______ for helping us" Youngjae said with his biggest smile. You could feel your cheeks heat up when Youngjae smiled. It was the first time you saw him smile like this. His eyes turning into cressent moons and his cheeks puffing up. You smiled softly and quickly turned away, taking small deep breaths to calm down your heated cheeks.  

"Of course I'll help you guys" 

"_______ is a really sweet and kind girl, you guys are lucky to have her around" Your mother stated as he was driving. 

"She got it from you Mrs _______" Youngjae says. 

"Oh you!" Your mother laughs at the cute statement 

Himchan who was sitting at the back just rolled his eyes at what Youngjae said. 

"Flirt" he muttered softly


 

Hello all!!~ 

I'm really sorry for the really late update

I had my year 11 exams and when the term starts i'll be in year 12!!! >___<

So I didn't have much time and plus my net wasn't working and is pretty slow 

-cough-abbott's internet -cough- 

(comment above only known for Australians xD)

So please forgive me and enjoy the update

What's wrong with Himchan? You'll find out in the next chapter!!

sorry the others didn't talk either, there are to many chars to handle haha.. 

please mind the mistakes

so thank you  and enjoy!! ^^

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!~ <3 

LOVE YOU ALL :D