14

A Matoki Love

You guys made your way out of the house and outside and onto the drive way. You were the first one to get out and you stood outside alone while waiting for the others to come out. It was a cold and windy day and it seems that your jumper didn't even help one bit to keep you warm, you wrapped your arms around your body trying to keep warm but you were still so cold. 

"What's taking them so long?" You said to yourself as you shivered some more. You were to busy being cold that you didn't know that someone was behind you. You jumped in surprise as you felt a sudden warmth around you, You turned around to see Youngjae there smiling sweetly at you. You also then noticed that he wrapped his jacket around you. 

"Make sure you're warm enough ________" He said to you with a smile. You felt your face heat up and you were sure that it wasn't from the warmth that was now around you. 

"Youngjae, you didn't have to give me your jacket. What about you? won't you be cold?" You suddenly said and was about to unwrap the jacket around you to give back to Youngjae but he suddenly grabbed your hand to stop you. 

"It's alright _____, Just wear it until class starts alright?" He said softly. You nodded slowly to his words and put your arms into the sleeves and wore it the right way, the warmth now wrapping around your body. 

The rest finally walked out of the house and towards the car. it was lucky that your mum had her work car today that had 8 seats for all of you to fit. You opened the door and climbed into the back and sat down. Jin Ne made your way next to you and sat down. She looked at you and saw that you were wearing a jacket and gave you a questioning look. 

"Youngjae let me wear it till we get to school, I was cold and he gave it to me" You said with a smile smile. 

"I was wondering why you were wearing that, I mean like its a part of the guys uniform and thought that you brought one yourself" She said as she giggled sofly "So, Youngjae huh" She winked at you as she nugged your sides. 

"Yah! It was nothing, he was just doing it to be nice" You yelled out. Jin Ne just laughed out loudly and stopped when she felt the seat next to her get filled. She turned around to see who it was and groaned. 

"The others wanted to seat next to each other and this was the only seat left" Himchan said. Jin Ne rolled her eyes and turned to face you, Himchan pouted a little to see that he was completely ignored. Your mum entered the car and started the engine.

"You guys have your seat belts on?" She said as she turned to look to at everyone sitting in the car. Yongguk sat at the front next to the drivers seat. Youngjae,Zelo and Jongup in the seats in front of you and Himchan, Jin Ne and You and the back. 

"What's a seatbelt?" Jongup asked. 

Your mother laughed cutely and explained to everyone what it was and showed them how to use them. Everyone was so amazed at the seatbelts that some of them kept playing with them clicking them in and the out and back in again. 

"So, they keep you safe?"  Youngjae says 

"Yeah, and so if you have an accident you won't fly out of the car or anywhere else" Your mother said. 

"Oh, I'll look into these more and see if I can install some onto the ship" Youngjae said as he was examining his seat beat.  

Your mum was now driving all of you to school and it was a peaceful ride, most of the boys looked out the window to see the new places that they went past. The ride to school wasn't long and was about 5 minutes by car. The car than stopped and your mum wished everyone a nice day and that she won't be able to pick us up. Everyone undid their seat belts and exited the car. You kissed your mum on the cheek and told her bye before you left. 

"Let me park the car and I'll talk to your principle, meet me inside the bulding ok" Your mother said as she drove away.  

The boys looked at your school in awe at the big building in front of them. It was a big white building that spread out all around and was 3 stories high and some smaller buildings by themselves at the back. 

"Noona, I'm scared" Zelo said softly as he grabbed onto your arm. You ruffled his hair and told him that it was okay. 

"Ok, ground rules for you guys" Jin Ne said sternly as you guys started to make your way into the school grounds
 "1. Tell no one you guys are aliens, 2. Zelo, don't say your one year old or that your a robot, 3. Don't act like you know the ship, be shocked and just play along, 4. Don't go around and do strange that includes going up to something and be like "OMG WHAT IS THAT? ITS SO COOl' and 5. Never EVER turn into your matoki form at school or anywhere in public okay!. i SWEAR if you guys do any of this and give yourselves away I will kill you." Jin Ne said and walked ahead of all of you. 

You felt Zelo grip tighter on your arm and you chuckled softly "She's just joking, but seriously don't do any of them" You said with a worried looked. 

You all made it in front of the main building and pushed the doors open, the hallway were filled with students everywhere. Some running around others just standing around talking to your friends. As you guys were walking down the hall you could feel that everyones eyes were on you and you felt awkward. You could hear some of the people whispering to each other saying things like 

"omg, who are those boys?

"What is Jin Ne and ______ doing with them?" 

"Why is the cute one holding onto ______ arm?"

"Who is that cute one?" 

You ignored all the whispering and walked into the office's waiting area. All the boys let out a sigh in relelif

"That was scary" Jongup said. 

"Yeah, It was" Youngjae agreed. 

You guys waited for 2 more minutes when your mum finally entered the room. "Ok, Boys you come with me. Girls could you wait out here? It would be to much people in the room" Your mum said. You nodded and the boys went with your mum but Zelo was stilling holding onto you and not wanting to go. 

"Zelo yah, It wil be okay. My mum will take care of everything ok" You said as you pet his hair. 

"Promise?" He looked up at you with big puppy eyes. 

"Yep, I promise" you smiled at him. Zelo smiled widely and let go of your arm and ran after your mum and the others. You went to go seat ont he couch next to Jin Ne. 

"I hope they'll be ok" you sighed softly. Jin Ne nodded along with you. 


Your mum knocked on the door and waited for an answer 

"Just a minute!" A deep voice called out. 

"Ok boys, Just let me do the talking okay? I'll do my best to make sure that I can enroll you" Your mother said. 

"It's okay if we don't get in" Youngjae said 

"Why aren't you sweet" She smiled "But, Jin Ne and _____ will be sad and so will I, Plus I can't just leave you guys at home I have no idea what you'll all do" 

The door opened and there stood a tall man who was wearing a black suit, he was a bit chubby and his eyes were fixed on the boys. 

"Can I help you?" He said. 

"Hello, Mr Kang" Your mother said and waved 

"Ahhh.. Mrs Lee. How can I help you?" He smiled as he move out of the way and allowed all of them to walk into his office. 

"I...could like to enroll these boys here to your school today" She said.

"All of them? Why so sudden?" He asked as as he leaned forward on his desk 

"Well, I agreed to foster them for awhile" Your mum quickly thought of a lie. 

"So you're fostering them? But all six of them?" He said as he eyed the boys that were standing in a line. The boys were fidgeting around and was looking around the room trying to avoid eye contact to the man. 

"Yes, Since I have a lot of rooms in my house I allowed all of them to stay with me and since they are all so close I didn't want to split them up" Your mother explained 

"Oh, I see. That's really nice of you Mrs Lee. But where did these boys come from?"

"Well, One is from Busan and in Seoul and one has been and one is my nephew, I'm talking care of them while my sister is at work in the states for a few months." She said. She couldn't think of a place to say other then Busan, but none of them had accents to prove they lived somewhere else and she just said one was her nephew? She wanted to get out of this quick. 

"Well, boys introduce yourselves please" The principle told the boys. One by one they bowed and told their names and after Daehyun spoke the principle smiled. 

"Ah, so you're the Busan boy. I can tell from your accent" Daehyun looked at the man in confusion but nodded quickly as he was playing along. 

"Well, It is sudden to enroll these many at once but since you guys seem to have your uniforms ready and that Mrs Lee is fostering you guys I will agree to allow you to attend here till your time is up. I hope you all have a nice time here" He smiled at the boys. 

Your mum smiled and thanked the principle for letting them attend in such short notice.. 

"These are the enrollment forms, please each of you fill them out and give them back tomorrow"  He said. Your mum grabbed the forms out of his hands and placed them in her bag. 

"We'll fill them out later tonight ok" She says to the boys and they all just nod at her. 

The principle leaned over and started to talk in the intercom and notified the teachers that they had some new students that has just enrolled so if they come late or enter the class they will know who they are. "I told the teachers about you guys, while I figure out your timetables do you guys have any one to help show you around?" 

"Oh, My daughter ________ is outside and her friend Jin Ne" your mother said 

"Ohh good, Can you call them in here please? You are free to go now too Mrs Lee I'll just get the girls to help to around the school" he explained 

Your mother nodded said by to the boys, giving him all a quick and awkward hug to them all and left the room. When she entered the waiting room she saw that you and Jin Ne were talking to each other on the couch and you suddenly jumped out of the seat when you saw your mother. 

"So? how did it go?" You asked. 

"Good" she said as she did a thumbs up, She explained to you what she said to the principle about how your mum is fostering them and so on. 

"Ohhh that's good! Thank you so much mum" You said as you gave her a big hug. 

"Its alright, the principle wants to see you both. something about helping them out around the school. I have to go now and Can't pick you up after school too so you'll have to walk home ok." You gave your mum a quick kiss on the cheeks and said good bye. Jin Ne also gave a hug to your mum and she left the room.

You and Jin Nee made your way to the principle's office with nervous smiles on your faces. 


Hi all!

I'm sorry about the ting chapter 

I really didn't like this one. 

And i didn't really know any other places to say they were from. 

if you don't know a foster parent is someone that takes care of you when you like travel either overseas or interstate etc 

so yeah. haha.... 

please mind my mistakes and hope you like this chapter

Love you all 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!~ <3