12

A Matoki Love

You and everyone finished with the food and you were collecting the plates ready to wash them. Everyone liked the food and that was something that made you really happy. You smiled softly at the thought, you were so busy thinking happily that you didn't notice that there was someone standing next to you.

"Why you so happy?" Youngjae asked. You jumped in surprise and dropped the plate you were holding. The plate broke in a million pieces all over the floor. 

"Oh my god" You yelled as the plate dropped to the floor, you quickly went to go get a dust pan to clean it up. 

"I'm so sorry _____ I didn't mean to scare you!" Youngjae said sadly as he bent over to help you pick up the glass. 

"Ah, It's okay Youngjae" You said with a smile. Jin Ne then ran into the kitchen after hearing the plate brake 

"________ is everything okay?" Jin Ne asked as she ran into the kitchen. 

"Everything is fine, I just dropped the plate." You told Jin Ne. Jin Ne sighed in relief that you were okay and pushed the bin next to you so you could drop it into it. You threw out the plate shards into the bin and stood back up to continue with the dishes. 

"________ I'll do the dishes, you cooked for us" Jin Ne said as she softly pushed you out of the way of the sink and the water.

"Awww thank you" You said with a big smile. You turned around to look at the counter to see that all the boys were sitting together talking about something, all of them deep into the conversation they didn't even notice that you walked up to them. "What you guys talking about?" You asked as you leaned on the counter. The boys all stopped and looked at you. 

"Oh, we were talking about going to go find our ship" yongguk said with a smile "We know that it didn't land far from here so we thought about going to go find it" 

"It won't to hard to miss, It's like a gigantic ship" Youngjae said. 

"Well, if its really big people might of found it already" You said softly "And it will attract the media and everything" 

" Nooo! they can't come close to the ship!" Youngjae yelled out. 

"Jae, calm down" Yongguk said 

"No! I won't, this is our ship we are talking about!" Youngjae yelled back 

"I know it is but you don't have to get so worked up about it!"

"I spent all my time programing the ship! what do you do?!" Youngjae yelled. As the leader and the brain were fighting, Jin Ne went into the living room and the tv. She was looking for something interesting to watch when suddenly she saw something that caught her attention. 

"GUYS! COME iN HERE" Jin Ne yelled out. From hearing Jin Ne yelling, everything made their way to the living room. 

"Jin Ne, whats wrong?" You asked 

"LOOK!" She said as she pointed at the tv. The news was on and it seems that something big was happening in town. that's when you noticed that there was something huge in the background. Half in the ground in the middle of the field. 

"Is that your ship?" You turned to ask. The boys gasped out loud and quickly went to sit down in front of the tv. 

"MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP" Youngjae cried out. 

"SHH, The person is talking!" Jin Ne said. A news reporter then came onto the screen, she had long brown hair and she was standing in front of the ship with a microphone in hand. 

"This just in, a unidentified space craft has crashed in the fields of (INSERT TOWN NAME). The ship seemed to have crashed late last night as there was a report of a loud crash. The space craft seems to of been empty and investigators are on the case to find out what is going on." the news reporter said, the screen then showed the ship, with the yellow tape around it saying "do not cross" and policeman standing around the area. The screen then showed a man  who seemed to be the investigator.

"We a making sure that the space craft is off limits and that no one can come in or out" the man said. The new reporter then came next to the man and asked him a question.

"What do you think was in the ship?" She asked.

"Aliens, 100% sure its Aliens." the man said confidently

"ALIENS? Do you think their dangerous?" The women asked shocked. 

"HELL YEAH WE'RE DANGEROUS" Yongguk yelled out to the tv.

"HYUNG BE QUITE!" Jongup yelled. 

"Yes, I think they are. The ship appears to be empty meaning that the aliens got out and is somewhere around town" the man said, everyone gasped as to what he was saying "We are not sure what they look like, but if anyone suspects any strange behavior pleases contact the police right away" The man said. 

"Would you like to say anything to the Aliens if they are near by listening to this?" The news reporter asked. 

"Aliens, we will find you, and take you to a nice place where we will keep you locked up as we experiment on you. You will not allow you to get away from us and we will not allow you to take over Earth" The man said with a serious look. 

"Thank you sir, now everyone if you notice any strange behavior or see the aliens anywhere, please contact the please. Please also not to get involed with the Aliens if so you will be fined by the police. And if you contact us with the alien in hand, we will give you a nice reward. This has been channel 8 news." The woman said and the tv they started to play some ads. 

"Wait, SO THEY ARE KEEPING OUR SHIP?" Youngjae yelled out. 

"Yes! didn't you hear what that earthling said!" Yongguk yelled

"WE HAVE TO GO GET IT BACK!" Youngjae yelled as he stood up from his spot. 

"Youngjae! if you go now they will capture you and you will never be able to get back!" You yelled after him. 

"She's right Youngjae, if you get captured you will never be ever to go back to Mato and we will lose the greatest brain of our group" Yongguk said to Youngjae. Youngjae gave out a sign and sat back down. 

"So what do we do now?" Jongup asked. 

"I SAY WE KILL THEM ALL" yongguk said. 

"NO!" you yelled "You guys have to keep a low profile and not to get caught!" You explained 

"Do you have an idea?" Himchan asked 

"How about, you guys keep it on the low and blend with the earthlings so people won't notice you" 

"You want us to share air with a bunch of earthings?" Yonguk asked. 

"Well you are now aren't you?" Jin Ne asked with a stern look on her face 

"you guys are fine, but with a lot of people?" yongguk whined 

"You have to deal with it" Jin Ne said. 

"After everything dies downs, we can go out one night and try to get your ship back, I highly doubt they can lift your ship out of the ground" You explained 

"Ohhhhh that's a good idea noona!" Zelo yelled out. 

"So, what are we to do till we can go?" Youngjae asked. 

"Well, I'm not to sure" You say

"We can stay here" Jongup said 

"But we have school and I don't really think it would be best to leave you guys here and for along time too" 

"School?" Zelo asked. 

"You know, that place were you go to learn?" You said. 

"OHHHH" The boys said together "How long is this "school" for you earthlings?" Yongguk asked 

"6 hours"

6 HOURS!?" They all yelled at once. 

"Plus ________ here likes to stay back late to study a bit more" Jin Ne said

"What are we to do for six hours when you girls are gone?" Himchan said.  You guys sat in slience as you were trying to think of a plan

"OH" You suddenly say out loud. Everyone turned to look at you to see what you have to say. "They should come to school with us!" 

"WHAT" Jin Ne and the boys yelled out. 

"It'll be fine! they will be with us at school and we can make sure they don't do anything stupid or evil and plus this will be great to blend in!" you said excitedly. 

"Are you sure this is okay?" Jin Ne asked in concern 

"It wil be fine!" You say 

"How can we enroll 6 boys? isn't that abit strange" Jin Ne asked. 

"We can say they are exchange students!" You said.

"FROM WHERE? SPACE?" Jin Ne yells 

"They are kinda exchange students" You say softly "The place they are from we have to be smart about" You say. Jin Ne sighed and agreed with your plan. You turned and looked at the boys. "What do you guys think?"

"Well, if it helps us blend in with the earthlings and get our ship back then sure" Yongguk said. you smiled happily that they agreed  to your plan. 

"YAY, WE'RE GOING TO SCHOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!" Zelo and Jongup yelled as they jump around the room excitedly. 


 

Hey all!

Yes I updated! haha

I'm sorry for the long wait!

Well, heres the update!

It's kinda random but 

THE BOYS WILL BE GOING TO SCHOOOL!

yes. all of them are. even yongguk and himchan. 

It's just that they need to be in school 

in order for the storyline to work 

well. enjoy!

sorry for any mistakes 

love you all! <3 

Don't forget to LIKE and Subscribe!