Love is Selfish?

REGRET

Sungmin could feel the tension aroused when Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun came back.

“Hyung…  palli.. watch this. Wonder Girls on it.” Donghae called Heechul but Heechul just ignored Donghae and go straight to his room ignoring Kyuhyun that has been followed him since they came back. Kyuhyun just standing at Heechul’s front door looking guilty and sad.

Sungmin know something is not right. The rest of Super Junior members also can feel the tension aand even Donghae that slow in noticing things notice it.

“Hyung ignored Wonder Girls” claims Donghae.

~~

Heechul lays at his bed. Image of Hankyung lingering in his mind and all their memories together flash back .

“Do you leave me because of that?”

Heechul doesn’t want to think like that but he cannot help it. Hankyung departure pained him and even right now he is still been affected by it.

….

Ring… ring

….

“Heechul?”

…..

…………..

“Heechul, are you ok?”

No answer…

“Whats wrong? Are you crying? Do you have problems?” Hankyung panic. He doesn’t like when Heechul keeps quit like this.

“Please speak.. Heechul…..”

“I’m sorry…”

 

….

Hankyung froze the moment he heard Heechul said sorry.

“Heechul whats wrong..why are you saying sorry?”

“Are you crying? Please don’t cry”

Heechul cried even harder when he hears Hankyung’s pleading.

This man loves him right?

Hankyung really loves him right?

Their memories together are real right?

Hankyung did all the things that he asked because he loves him right?

Their relationship is not… not f-fake right?

He..he loves him or…is that fake?

“I love you..” Hankyung said it.  Suddenly he feels, no --he know that is the right words and moment to say it. He just feels that he needs to say it.

“I love you”Hankyung said it. Hankyung loves me. I know it. He can hears what my heart is saying…

….

Or …

Is he just saying that because he knows that will comfort me?

“I’m not lying..I really love you… so please stop crying and speak to me… I want to hear your voice..please…”

He’s not lying… he really loves me

“Please come back.. I love you.. I need you”, Heechul said while sobbing hard.

“Please come back.. I love you.. I need you”

Tears falling...

Without noticing, tears falling…

“Please come back.. I love you.. I need you”

Hearing Heechul saying that phrase makes his heart in pain.

Abandoning Heechul so that the real happiness come to him; the real love come to his Heechul, is his action the right thing?

There is a saying ‘Love is selfish’

Should he be selfish and be beside Heechul forever?

He knows that he can make Heechul happy..

He knows that he can always be there when Heechul is sad.

So..

Should he be selfish and be beside Heechul again?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late...well, it is Hari Raya Celebration in my country..so i have been celebrating it and  I will be busy because this Saturday is my sister's wedding so.. maybe there will be no update untul next week but i'll try ok..