What is the answer

REGRET

 

 

Heechul can see that all s were practicing eagerly. Sweat is over their body. He doesn’t know since when he likes to drench in sweat. During his debut day, he always whining when his face and body was covered by the sweat. He really hates the smell, well he still do but drenching in sweat for the sake of Super Junior, for the sake of their fans, he doesn’t mind it anymore. In fact, he really loves it.

He still can remember his attitude during his debut or early age with Super Junior. Only few of them really can stand his mood swing and that time, he only has Hankyung as his companion, his soul..his everything. But time change everything..at least, he changed. His relationship with the members get better, their bond become stronger and he really loves them as his family now.

When Hankyung left, he was in mess. The ones that he always turn to, is no longer there and it break him a part. There is no more Hanchul and for him, that alone drove him crazy. He doesn’t sure whether he loves Hankyung or not.. well, he does  love him but… there is a feeling of uncertainties in him. Maybe, that is the reason that Hankyung left? Hankyung never mention anything about loving him nor did him. They just know they love each other; more than friend he guess or that is what he thought so. He wasn’ sure anymore when Hankyung left. Everything is a blur when Hankyung left. But what he certain is that, between him and Hankyung, there is a special line that connecting both of them. After he finally calmed down and arrange his mind when Hankyung left, he called Hankyung and asked him why he decided to left. Unlike the first phone call where he cursed, yelled and the sobbing hard, pledging Hankyung to come back, the second call left him with much doubt.

~~~

“Only you know the real reason… “

“Bull Hannie.. don’t tries to hide anything anymore.. damn..just tell me the answer”

“I really love you..even when you curse like that” Hankyung laugh

I love you..Hankyung never said that to him…

“If you love me, why did you leave Heechul trying really hard to control his tears

“Because I’m not the one…”

“What do you mean?”

“Someday you will know… you will discover it and when you do, I’m sure the feeling of uncertainties that you feel will disappear”

“Don’t talk alien language with me.. Please come back..”

“Chullie ah…”

“…………….”

“Don’t just only look at what in front you only… Don’t tries to narrow the world… see what around you too… its such a beautiful world”

“Damn you Hannie… Just tell me that you want to quit becoming Super Junior members and want to be philosopher instead. That way, I will not be so broken like this”

“Hahaha… your words always amused me. Did you know about that?”

“I know you adore me..well….was; past tense!”

“I still adore you…”

“Then why…”

“Chullie, I’m being serious here…look whats around you, then you will find the answer..’

~~~

Damn you Hankyung.. I already look around myself, but why I still doesn’t find the answer.

“Look closer”

That’s the words that you will always talk to me when I kept nagging you to tell me the answer. I’m still searching for the answer. You said that is the answer why you left, you said that is the answer for the uncertainties that I am feeling. Although I don’t know what the thing that you talked about is, someday I hope I will find it.

 

~~~~~~~~

Thanks all for loving, reading and commenting. I love to read all your comments. In fact, your comments are what making me change the ending from sad to happy although I only have the rough draft on how to end it with happy ending. But one thing that I can ensure you, it will end with happy ending!! and sorry if my style of writing doesn't suit you as I don't know how to write in detail, describing such a small detail like the cloud is looking...bla bla bla.. I let you imagination do the job ok.. bye