Don't kill me again

REGRET

 

Don’t go….

Don’t go…

“Kyuhyun..Kyuhyun..wake up”

“Hyung..”

“Yah.. you made me worried..”

….

“Heechul..Heechul… I..I saw him here..”

“I..I need to find him”

“Heechul? What are you talking about?”

“Heechul hyung..I.. saw him..We need to find him”

~~~

“Hello…are you talking about me?” Heechul said looking at the guy in front him.

“Heechul…where have you gone to?”

“Heechul..”

Kyuhyun runs and hugs Heechul tightly.

“Don’t leave me ever again…”          

“Don’t leave me ever again…”          

Who is this guy and why my heart hurt when I saw him..

“Who are you?”

Kyuhyun heart beat painfully hearing that’s words.. “Who are you?”

Kyuhyun lets go Heechul slowly and stares at Heechul..

“Its me..Kyuhyun.. don’t you know me? Don’t you know Leeteuk..Super Junior?” Kyuhyun said nervously.

Kyuhyun? Leeteuk? Super Junior?”

“I am sorry but I don’t know you”

Heechul’s words struck Kyuhyun heart painfully. No…. this cannot be. Even if you don’t know me, you should never forget Super Junior.

~~~

“Oppa..are you ok?”

“Oppa.. Heechul oppa..”

“Huh… You called me?”

“Something wrong oppa?”

“No… nothing. I’m just tired.”

“Lets go home. I am already ok. “

“Huh..you should rest. I am ok….”

“Hee Jin ah…I want to ask you something…’

“What?”

Heechul looks at Hee Jin. Should he ask the question? Should he listens to the two strangers and believes them? Hyerin has been good to him since that day he woke up and cannot remember anything but those two strangers that don’t seem strangers look convincing. He knows that face that they showed to him just now…it’s him. How can he not recognized his own beautiful face and that name…it’s his name. But if that him…and if he acknowledges what they are saying, it means that Hyerin is lying and he cannot accept the fact that Hee Jin lied. Its nonsense and why would she lied?

‘Oppa? What do you want to ask me?’

‘Do you know Super Junior?’

Hee Jin almost lost control of herself when she heard that words..

‘Do you know Super Junior?’

How could she do not know Super Junior? I got to know you from it Oppa….My life becames more colourful because of it…

‘Hee Jin…are you ok?’

Heechul stares at Hyerin. Hyerin looks unstable and scare after he said those words. Is that means they are right? Hyerin lied? His Hyerin lied?

God is this the sign?

Are You going to take my happiness?

Are You mad at me for taking something that’s not belong to me?

God…

Dear God..

Please…Please…

I cannot bear to lose him now..

I need him…

You cannot punish me later..

Just don’t take him away..

Please…

Please….

‘Hee Jin…’

‘Oppa.. I am hungry..’

‘Arasso.. I go buy you something to eat..’

~~

Kyuhyun canno sit still. He has waited for Heechul almost three hours now. He don’t want to lose Heechul again…

‘Are you saying Hyerin lied? She is the only one who would not lie to me..She is..she is my saviour…my love..my fiancé…She would not do something like that?’

‘So..are you saying that this is not you… Look carefully..this face is you..this body is you…and this is us..Super Junior…You remember us right?

Heechul just stares the picture..

‘I…I…’

“I am sorry if I hurt you but hyung…you can torture me all you want… Please just come back… don’t leave me again…don’t torture me like that again… I cannot live like that again if you disappear again..My heart cannot take it anymore..please…please remember us…please remember me..’

‘ I..I… ‘

~~

‘Hyung.. you are going with us right?’

‘I am sorry…’

‘Hyung…’

‘I still cannot remember a thing. What important for me now is Hee Jin…  She need me..’

Kyuhyun legs gives up when he heard those words from Heechul

‘Are you saying that Hee Jin is more important to you than us..We are you family…’

Am I not important to you?

‘ I don’t know… She has been with me since that day… she..she… I cannot leave her like that’

‘So..you can leave us like this again?’

So.. you can leave me and kill me again?

‘ You all have survived without me right..? You all can do it again..’

survived without me

Do you think I am alive during those time..

‘You are acknowledging that you are Kim Heechul right?

‘I don’t know..’

‘So what do you know? Do you think I am alive during those time? We argued..fight and then you got into an accident and lost… What do you think I feel? Alive? I can barely sleeping and eating… my worst nightmare came true… My sleepless night of having nightmare about you died; killed me. And when it came true, it killed me again. Now..you want to kill me again..’

Nightmare

Something not right.. The word seems familiar.. Something flash in Heechul’s mind..

Hug..

‘ Will you just kill me and end my misery? I don’t want to live without you by my side anymore…

I love you…’