I'm going to watch over you

REGRET

 

“I’m going home,” Heechul said after s stop to rest.

“So soon hyung?” Donghae sit beside Heechul.

“I’ve been here for almost three hours. Its freaking long and annoying to watch a bunch of men dancing the same dance and doing the same mistake over and over. I’m out”

“Am I that bad hyung?” Donghae asked and doing his puppy innocent eyes.

“Aish…” Heechul sighed. Why everything that he said, no everyone said, Donghae will take it seriously. Cannot he tell that he just joking. They are great. That’s why he is willing to spend three hours long of his precious golden time to just watching them dancing.

“Hae..its just Heechul way of saying that, if he is the one dancing, there will be lots more mistake.” Leeteuk tried to tease hyung but then regretted it when he received death glare from Heechul.

“Argh..hyung is correct. Heechul hyung really always did many mistake.” Donghae said innocently.

“Its cute to see hyung doing those mistake and Hyuk annoying face” Donghae added, remembering the times when Heechul struggle to dance and trying to not doing any mistake.

Everyone staring at Donghae and sigh at his stupidity of not noticing the sensitive issues or the right moment to tease.

“Don’t involve me in this” Eunhyuk said.

“Wae? I only saying the truth. You indeed annoy when we keep doing mistake.

“I’m not” Eunhyuk tries to defend himself. He doesn’t want to anger Heechul hyung. Aish..this fishy is really doesn’t know when to stop.

“Yah Lee Donghae. I’m not that worse!! Beside, Yesung did more mistake than I do.”

“What..? What? I’m not…” Yesung tries to defend.

“I’m going home” Heechul said and stand up.

“Wookie did many mistake too…” Donghae said after thinking”

“Yah..you stupid fish..you’re going to make this group split if you keep going with you nonsense statement.” Eunhyuk covers Donghae's mouth before Donghae has the time to say anything.

“I’m going too..we’re finish right” Kyuhyun stand up”

“Erm.. I think that’s enough..Beside, I remember I have another schedule. Manager just told me this morning” Leeteuk said.

~~

“Wait hyung..I’m going with you too” Kyuhyun said after he’s finally catching up with Heechul.

“Huh?” That’s the only word Heechul could mutter after he is finally comprehend what Kyuhyun just said.

“I’m going home too.”

…..

“You said you’re going home, right?”

“Huh..argh..yes”

It’s the first time. The first time Kyuhyun ever want to go home alone with me. Not with Leeteuk; not with Siwon but me. Is Kyuhyun doesn’t want Leeteuk or the others know that he has problem? Is that why he is turning into me?

“I’m going for a drink. Do you still want to follow?” Heechul finally said it after he gets his composure back. He thinks maybe by drinking, Kyuhyun will let it all out. I’m going to watch over him. 

“Ok”

Hyung going for drink. This is the first time ever heasked me to go with. He knows that I don’t drink soju but he still asked me to go to. Maybe, he is really sad; thinking about Hankyung all again. I’m going to watch over him.