Chapter 13 - Who am I??

REGRET

 

Three months ago….

I woke up at sound of someone calling me.. crying…the sound pained my heart but when I opened my eyes, there was no one there. Is that just my imagination or… but it felt so real. The voice..is in pain…

“Oppa…you woke up!! Thanks God!”

I turned to my right and saw her.. looking so happy and smiling brightly at me.

“Who are you?.Where am I” What happened to me? Who..who am I?

I don’t know if my four sentences are what made the smile on her face disappearing or her happy face suddenly turned into gloomy. After a long paused and silent, she finally said..

“Oppa..don’t you know me? I am your girlfriend.. Hee Jin.”

I don’t know what wrong..but hearing her saying like that is not so right…something was wrong but I don’t what.

“Hee Jin?.. I don’t know you.. Who..who am i?”

“Oppa..you are my fiancé.. Kim Hee Chul.”

Kim Hee Chul?? I don’t know if that is my name but its sound right.. my mind is blank… Can I trust this girl??

“Oppa… you have been unconscious for four days… I thought..i thought you may never wake up again”

The girl was crying and suddenly I felt everything is ok. All my doubt disappears. She is my fiancé right? That’s why she is crying so painfully about me. Maybe that voice I heard earlier is hers.

“I’m ok..no need to cry.. “

“Oppa..”

... ...

Sorry its so short...