Hug

REGRET

 

KIM HEE CHUL ~ DIED AT THE AGE OF 31

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kyuhyun eyes shot wide. He is sweating all over. Kim Heechul died at the age of 31!! He quickly get out and run to Heechul's room. Nervously, he just stand at the door when he arrived.

"What are you doing at my front door?"

Kyuhyun turn and see Heechul standing behind him.

"Are you dreamt about having with me?" Heechul tried to tease Kyuhyun.

Ignoring Heechul's teasing, Kyuhyun just grab Heechul into his arm and pulled him iinto a tight hug.

Kyuhyun's action makes Heechul so surprise.

"Kyuhyun-ah.. are you ok?"

"Five minutes..Can I hug you for five minutes? Only five...." Kyuhyun said while sobbing hard.

Without saying anything, Heechul just pat Kyuhyun's head. Indeed, he is confused. Kyuhyun is never like this. He is the brat kid that always makes fun and playing with his hyung. Heechul still remember the inkigayo incident where Kyuhyun almost makes Super Junior no longer exist in this beautiful world.

"Done. Thank you hyung"

Without saying anything, Kyuhyun just walked away. He feels guily for leaving Heechul like that. He knows Heechul must be wondering what the hell did happened with him that makes him hugged Heeechul like that. He, not even once has done like that before. But he knew, although Heechul must has lots of questions, he will never asks until that person is ready to talk which eventually they will at last. Heechul will just gives them a space to calm down.

Kyuhyun lay back at his bed. He cannot sleep again after that horrible dream.

Not Heechul..not his Heechul..cannot... Kyuhyun mumbled.