Back Pain

Back Pain

 

The sun shone; its light passed through the curtains of the living room's window. The flowery mist of the morning fog slowly disappeared. Joonmyeon started to hear few vehicles outside. Soon, it would be rush hour.

 

Joonmyeon just finished preparing pancakes for breakfast when he noticed Yixing came out of the bedroom, slowling throwing himself on the couch.

 

Yixing couldn't sit straight. He couldn't even lean comfortably on the couch. Exhaustion drew his face. He pressed his hand on his back before his eyes drifted half closed. Yixing let out a long breath.

 

For some reason, Joonmyeon dragged himself towards Yixing. "Hey." he sat beside the chinese man.

 

"Hmm...?" Yixing turned his head to Joonmyeon.

 

"Does your back hurt?" Joonmyeon's eyes showed concern.

 

Lowering his head, Yixing replied a half hearted nod. He continued caressing his own back as Joonmyeon watched him.

 

"Hey." Joonmyeon rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Hmm...?" Yixing turned to him again. He waited for Joonmyeon to speak.

 

There was a short pause.

 

Joonmyeon gulped. "Want me to massage you?"

 

Yixing made a meek smile and nodded. He shifted his position,making Joonmyeon face his back. Not soon enough, he felt hands massaging his back. "Lower," he softly asked.

 

Joonmyeon immediately lowered his hands. "Here?"

 

"Yeah." 

 

Yixing didn’t expect to, but somehow, he finds himself taking pleasure from the current situation. Joonmyeon's massaging skills weren't bad. He loved how he could feel Joonmyeon's warm hands against the thin clothing of his shirt. Yixing didn't realize he was almost throwing his head back.

 

Joonmyeon was unsure if he was doing it right. But seeing Yixing's reaction, he was satisfied with his work.

 

He kept pressing his fingers gently on Yixing's back. His thumbs circling a certain spot on Yixing's body that made the latter threw his head more.

 

Joonmyeon took the opportunity to lean closer and brush his nose against Yixing's hair. He admitted to himself that Yixing had the loveliest scent he ever smelled.

 

For a few minutes, Joonmyeon savored the calmness of the atmosphere. All he could hear was Yixing's soft breathing as he massaged him.

 

Then suddenly, Yixing motioned him to stop.

 

"Hyung." Yixing made a short distance between them and faced him.

 

Joonmyeon tilted head.

 

They never shifted their eyes away from each other.

 

Without any hesitations, Yixing leaned closer to Joonmyeon until their foreheads touched.

 

"What is it, Yixing?" Joonmyeon teased, raising an eyebrow.

 

Yixing sighed heavily. After that, he turned around and carelessly leaned his back to Joonmyeon's chest. "This is your fault." Yixing tried to hide his reddening cheeks. "Be gentle with me next time." He heard Joonmyeon laugh. Then, there were hands securely wrapped around his waist.

 

Joonmyeon rested his chin on Yixing's shoulder. His fingers traveled through the other's soft hair, brushing it. "I don't think I can promise that." He placed a light kiss on Yixing's cheek. “And I know you like it rough.”

 

When Joonmyeon saw Yixing's dimple appear, he knew the backpain was gone.

 

It was time to eat breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

Thank you for reading ^^

click here to view masterlist