Chapter 8

Us vs. Them

~~~Tora's POV~~~ 

 

           "Hey." someone says behind me. I quickly minimize the screen on the computer and turn around to see Tomo-kun behind me.

"What are you doing?" he asks

"Um...nothing....why?" I answer. He takes the mouse from my hand and pointed the cursor to the tab at the bottom of the screen 

"Are you sure?" he says then opens up the tab. "Oh...so you're watching one of my dramas."

"Well...I like the story of this one." I answer felling my face go hot. "Also because you look cute in it." I whisper to myself.

"Oh you do." Tomo-kun says. He grabs a chair and sets it down next to me. "Well it does have a good story, but do you want to kno what happened behind the cameras?" then he starts telling me everything that happened.

"Hey Yamapi," Nishikido Ryo, another member of News calls.

"I have to go." Tomo-kun says getting up and putting the chair away. "I'll tell you the rest later, ok." 

"Okay." I answer. 

"Oh, and thanks for the compliment." he says before heading out. My jaw literally dropped and my face went hot. 

"What happened?" Nina asks when she comes in the room and I start telling her.

~~~Myu POV~~~

    After getting enough of music, (although I never get tired or it) I went downstairs and started my homework. Everyone came home already, but they were all in their rooms except for the Hey! Say! JUMP in my class and News are in the family room. Nina and Tora are in the computer room talking about some incident between Yamapi and Tora, but Nina won't let me in until my homework. Gosh, Nina will be one strict mom. ( xD) 

"Chinen!" I hear Yamada yell. He is so annoying.

"Chinen!." he yells again "Chi-"

"Can you shut up?" I say.

"Why don't you go do your homework in your room?" he asks

"I don't feel like it." I answer looking up from my textbook. "Why don't you shut up?" 

"I don't feel like it." he says mocking me but I just ignored him and continued with my work. "Why didn't you homework before?" 

"I didn't feel like it." I answer still doing my work.

"So if you felt like doing your homework at midnight you would do it?" he ask

"Yeah." I answer annoyed 

"What's your problem?" he asks angry. I think he sensed the annoyous in my voice.

"You are my problem." I answer "Because you can't stay quiet and your asking me so many questions like as if we're playing that '20 questions' game." and I look up from my textbook.

"Well I can be as loud as I want, and ask as many questions as I want." 

"Well not if I shut you up." I say dropping my textbook. Then I get up and so does Yamada. We go face to face and I see that he is a little scaared.

"I'm not scared of you." he says.

"You say that but your eyes don't." I respond and he gets startled "Now be good boy and just stay quiet till' I'm done with my homework."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"You really want to know why?" then I ready myself to hit him across the face.

"Myu! Yamada! STOP!" yells Nina coming between us. "I thought I told you to do your homework not fight with Yamada."

"Well he won't shut up." I answer.

"So why doesn't she go somewhere else."

"Yamada your getting me pissed and I can go around Nina and kick your ."

"Stop!" yells Nina pushing us away hard. "If you guys can't get along then you can't be in the same room." and she goes gets my books and practically throwing them at me. "Myu you go in the computer room with Tora and do your homework there. And Yamada you keep your mouth shut or else it will get you in trouble."

"Ha! I knew it, now the girl is running away! You aint so tough now." Yamada says as we head out. I was about to drop my books and go after Yamada but then we all hear a Slap. Everyone turns to see Nina slap Yamada across the.

"I warned you to keep that mouth shut." then she takes my hand and we both walk out the room together.