Chapter 5

Us vs. Them

~~~Nina's POV~~~

When I left Daiki and Chinen's room I saw Myu running off to her bedroom. Which was wierd because she was in a hurry. Now I'm getting myself ready to go to bed.


Myu, Tora and I woke up late this morning. Well late than usaul. Tora was in Myu's room and when I woke up I heard commotion in Myu's room. Tora and Myu were fighting over something. I bet over paper or something stupid. After brushing, me, Myu, and Tora went downstairs to get breakfast.

"Do you think everyone ate already?" I ask

"Who cares." Myu answers.

"Happy Birthday!" Yamada, Ryutaro, Yuto, Daiki, and Chinen yell with everyone else. Oh. My. Gosh! I told Daiki and Chinen! I look at Myu and her face looks surprised but I know she's mad. I go to Chinen and Daiki, grab them by the hands and drag them from the kitchen to the hall.

"What is wrong with you two!" I yell. "I told you not to do anything!"

"We didn't." Chinen answers

"Ryutaro, Yamada, and Ytuo did it." Daiki says

"So why couldn't you tell them what I told you!?"  I yell worried about what will happen.

"Gomenasai." They both say but I was to busy pacing around to pay attention.

"What do I do?" I ask myself.

"Well...."

"You're such a liar!" we hear someone say from the kitchen interrupting Chinen. I stop at my place and look at Chinen and Daiki.

"Oh ." and I quickly go to the kitchen with Daiki and Chinen behind.

"Don't call me a liar because it's the truth!" Myu yells. Sho Sakurai from Arashi and Myu were having an argument. I knew this would happen.

"It's the same thing again! You're probably some obsessed fan that's why you're lying about having the same birthday as me." Sho yells back.

"I'm not lying! Why don't you go ask Mr. Johnny and he'll tell you, you !"

"Fine I will." Sho Sakurai answers and he storms out the kitchen and out the front door.  I look at Myu and she looks mad enough to punch someone who comes near, in their face. Then she storms out the kitchen goes upstairs and slams her door. Everyone stay silent for 5 minutes.

"What did I tell you!" I yell at Daiki and Chinen breaking the silence. "Now look what happened!" and I got out the kitchen and ran to Myu's room. When I got in I saw Myu cursing and punching her pillow.

"Myu?"

"What do you want?"she answers turning around angrily.

"Don't listen to him." I say sitting next to her. "Johnny os-san will tell him, and I bet you he will come back asking forgiveness."

"Whatever." she answers. After 2 hours of trying to make Myu calm down practically everyone left. Sho Sakurai cam home and stormed up to Myu's room.

"I'm sorry." he says opening the door abruptly. "You were...right." he says but I still see that he doesn't accept the truth, and he closes the door.

"Whatever bastard." Myu answers in english.