Chapter 7

Us vs. Them

 

~~~Nina's POV~~~

   After finally explaining to Tora I went to bed. Explaining things to Tora isn't easy.

       When Myu, Tora, and I woke up Myu told us about what happened between her and Daiki. It was really sweet what he did, and that made Myu sort of open up to him, and she also mentioned that she started to like his personality, and started rubbing it on Tora's face that only the personality. End of the day now, everyone is eating dinner thet us three girls cooked. Having nothing to do when we were home alone in New York without our parents we got close to our maids, chefs, etc. and learned how to cook and other stuff. Well now everyone are done eating, now all is left is to clean the table and wash dishes, having a house full of guys is not good. They are all lazy, disgusting, bossy (Matsumoto Jun), ugly, hope that you clean after them, etc etc. 

"Myu are you going to help?" I ask

"What? No...I have homework." She answers getting up from her place and heading upstairs.

"Tora?" I ask but she was already gone.

Correction...living with guys and Myu and Tora is bad. At the end I ended up picking up the dishes (which are a lot) because I had my homework finished. 

"Mayonaka no.." I sing while washing dishes. 

"You listen to Hey! Say! JUMP?" someone asks. I practically broke the plate I was washing. I turned around and see Chinen with a surprised face.

"Oh...it's you." I say "Well I do listen to your group. I don't know why your surprised."

"Well...I always thought you didn't like us or anyone else."

"So your saying that because I act the way I act I don't listen to your music?" I say "Well, I do and I also listen to Arashi, Kattun, and all the other Johnny's in this house." Chinen just stares surprised. I really don't know why he's so surprised. 

"Well...yeah. I was sort of thinking that." Chinen says. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yea."

"How come you don't hang around with us?"

"Well first of all, I don't like you guys staying at our house. And I'm not sure when I will get used to it." I answer turning to face him. "Second, I don't want girls in school to bother to get every Johnny's autograph. I pass." I finish turning to the dishes again.

"Oh...well...okay." Chinen says. 

"Hey. Can you finish drying these dishes for me?" I say once I was done. I drop the towel infront of him. "And wash your cup too." Then I head out and suddenly I feel my face burn. 

           10 o'clock and I can't fall asleep. 

"Let me go down." I whisper to my self getting up from my bed. I head down to the family room and find Chinen on the couch sleeping with the tv on. 

"Aww...kawaii." I say to myself. Then realizing what I said I shook my head questioning what just happened. Anyways, I go towards Chinen and start shaking him lightly on the shoulder.

"Hey. Wake up...um go to your room ." I really at waking up people. I'm not sure how long it took of not successfully waking him up. At the end I ave up and started watching tv. After watching tv for an hour I was aleady heading heading upstairs when I remembered Chinen sleeping. 

"Oh god." i go to the closet in the hall and grab a blanket for him and put it on him.

"There." I say and I turn off the lights and head out.

"What was going on?" I hear someone say.


"Oh my gosh Myu. You scared me." I say turning to face her.

"I scared you?"

"Yeah. I get scared."

"Yea but since when have you been scared so easily?" she asks coming towards me.

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know." she says "What were you doing with Chinen?"

"What? I was just putting a blanket on him." I answer turning to the stairs. "Why? Are you jealous?" 

"No. But are you sure it was only a blanket?"

"Oh god Myu." I say going up the stairs. "Let me explain.

 ___Next Day___

      I woke up this morning finding Myu telling Tora everything that had happened last night. Then those two started bullying me :( and I had to run to school. 

"Now class..." The teacher says explaining stuff that I already know. I was ready to put my head down when a piece of paper landed on my desk with my name on it.

"Thank you for last night." It said. I looked up and saw Chinen looking at me smiling.

"What else happened that you didn't tell me?" Myu says over my shoulder.

"nothing." I answer and write back (Um...yeah..your welcome...but how do you know?)

"About the blanket? Yamada-kun told me" I read after Chinen answered me back. I looked up only seeing the back of Yamada's head. I wonder if Myu and Yamada were together watching.

"What exactly did Yamada tell you?" I write

"He told me that you were about to leave the family room but you put a blanket on me and..."

"And what?"

"And that Myu also saw and that you were blushing." I read. I looked up and Myu looked like she wanted to burst on the floor laughing. I also saw Satsuki glaring at me. Great, a fan saw this, I wonder what are the causes. I quickly send back the note to Chinen reminding what I told him. I really hope there won't be any trouble later.

  "Hey. Can you pass me that?" I tell Myu pointing to the stapler. The class was empty except for me and Myu. We had to do something for the next class.

"Here." she says handing me the stapler. "I have to go, okay."

"Yeah, sure go." I say. After a few minutes I hear the door open again. I turn around thinking it was Myu and I found Satsuki and her 2 minions.

"What do you want?" I ask 

"Why were you passing notes to Chinen-kun?" 

"Why do you care?" I answer turning around back to my desk and getting grabbed by the arm from one of her minions.

"Stay away from Chinen-kun, he's mine." then Satsuki pushes me and makes me fall back losing my balance. I straighten myself and walk towards Satsuki.

"Listen, I don't want your 'Chinen-kun' so you better back off." I answer then I push her making her fall on the one who grabbed me.

"Hey!" her other minion says coming to slap me but I grabbed her hand and slapped her across the face making her step back. I grab my bookbag and head towards the door.

"Oh one more thing. Before you come to mess with me about 'Chinen-kun' I won't be easy on you." then I head out the door.

"You'll see what I'll do to you !" threatens Satsuki. 

                             School has ended and while walking home I obviously told Tora and Myu what happened. 

"Looks like we got home before the guys." Myu says as we step inside the house. 

"Finally we get to be home alone like we used to." Tora says walking to the family room.

"Yeah." I answer walking behind. "Where you are you going?" I ask watching Myu head upstairs.

"Music." she answers showing her I-pod and I see Tora going to the computer room.

"Drama." I say after her. 

"Yepp." she answers closing the door behind her. I go sit on the couch and start doing my homework. After 10 minutes I head to my manga/drawing table. I've been drawing mangas or animes for a long time now. 

"Hahaha stupid." I hear one the Hey! Say! JUMP guys say after 5 minutes. They come in making so much noise, like always, and start heading of to their rooms. 

"Cool." someone says close to my ear. I jump and turn to see who it was and it was Chinen.

"Are you always gonna scare me?" I say.

"Gomen." he answers. "Nice drawing."

"Yeah...thanks." I say continuing on my drawing.

"Um...I'm sorry."

"For what?" I ask still drawing.

"For what happened between Satsuki and her 2 other friends." he answers. "It was my fault that it happened."

"Yeah...it's okay..." I say surprised. "Anyways, it gave me an excuse to hurt them." Then I hear Chinen chuckle and I smile a bit.

"Oh...well...okay." he answers "I'll let you finish on your drawing." then he heads out. I stop drawing and turn around to watch him leave. My heart starts beating and my stomach starts feeling wierd. 

"What is happening to me?"