Chapter 1

Us vs. Them

 

~~~~Myu's POV~~~~

Its school and Nina, Tora and I are in the back of the classroom heads down. It's the same in every class but we always pass. The teacher always wonder how we know everything that is being taught, but we just answer that we don't know. But the truth is we learned it back home, New York US. Nina, Tora and I are all form New York, best friends since ever. But now we are living in Japan. We ran away from home 'cause of our selfish parents. Yeah I know why did we run to Japan? Well we all know Japanese and we always wanted to go to Japan, so we came. All three of us speak full Japanese and we learned to read and write while we stayed here for the past 6 months. We go to school here in Japan and the teacher speaks to us in Japanese and we understand. Well now you get the concept so no more explanation.

"Class we are having new students today." The teacher said. Everyone in the class started muttering and squealing and Tora, Nina and I put our heads up to see who the kids are.

"Hey Myu isn't that Chinen?" asks Nina.

"Yeah I think so, but it could be someone who looks like him." I answer.

"Wait it looks like half of Hey! Say! JUMP" says Tora.

"Yeah……why are they here?" Nina asks.

"Class this is Chinen, Yamada, Daiki, Ryutaro, and Yuto." The teacher said. "We'll be in your care." The teacher said bowing in Japanese matter, to them. "Please take those seats in the back." The teacher said pointing to the empty chairs in front of us. They all come to the back. Yuto sits in front of Nina and Chinen sits next to her. Ryutaro sits in front of Chinen. Daiki sits in front of me, and Yamada sits in front of Tora.

"Aren't you guys going to get in trouble for practically sleeping in class?" asks Chinen. All of them turn and look at us three.

"No, because we do this in every class." I answer

"And we don't get in trouble." Tora says

"Instead we pass." Nina says.

"Okay." Yamada says. "Well what are your names?" he asks

"My name is Yuki Tora." Tora answer, last name first second name last. That's how you introduce in Japan.

"My name is Fujisaki Myu." I answer. Myu is my first name and Fujisaki is my last.

"And my name is Kuchki Nina." Nina answers.

"Oh well you guys have nice names." Daiki says.

"Yeah thanks." Nina says.

" Fujisaki , what was Mishima Yukio's birth date and death?" asks the teacher.

"Mishima Yukio's birth was on January 14, 1925 and died on November 25, 1970." I answer, although what the teacher asked wasn't even in the book. It doesn't say what year Mishima Yukio was born died.

"Okay Fujisaki , good, pay attention." The teacher said. I just owned her.

"Hey, how did you know?" asked Yuto.

"Yeah it's not even in the book." Ryutaro said.

"Well we know stuff that the teacher didn't even teach." Tora says.

"How?" asks Yamada.

"It's a long story." I say

"Let's just say we learned in New York." Nina says. After what Nina said all of them looked at each other and they looked surprised. I would like to tell them that we were born there and lived there, etc, but too lazy.

Its lunch and all the girls are around the Hey! Say! JUMP table eeping and squealing while Nina, Tora and I are the only ones sitting on our table. Nina's drawing anime, Tora's reading a manga, and I'm just doodling on paper. We can hear all the girls because unfortunately our table is next to the Hey! Say! JUMP's. On our table we sit on the edge, you know where the aisle is to walk and no one likes to sit there, well we sit there because it's the only place where we can be alone.

"Everyone sit down and eat your lunches!" yells the lunch teacher. All the girls go back to there tables and three girls come on our side. They are making noise about how cute Hey! Say! JUMP is and stuff and it's getting annoying. I think Tora feels the same way 'cause she abruptly drops her book and gets up pushing her chair back.

"Can you shut UP.?" Tora says banging the table.

"What's your problem?" asks one of the girls.

"Our problem is you. Now get lost." Nina says getting up from her chair.

"Why? What are you going to do?" asks another. Now she's getting me pissed.

"We will beat you down. Get lost now or else it will get ugly, 'cause this is our place." I say getting up. They all get intimidated and leave. Nina, Tora, and I sit back down and continue doing our stuff. I feel eyes on me and I think Tora, and Nina feels it to because they both look at me and role there eyes to the Hey! Say! JUMP. We all turn to Hey! Say! JUMP table and see them staring at us wide eyed.

"Yes?" Nina, Tora, and I say together. They all turn and act normal. Rrring! The bell rang and now lunch is over finally. I get up and then I get food on my uniform.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I yell. I look up and Daiki with a tray that had food but is now on me.

"Gomenasai." He says apologizing.

"Whatever." I say then leave the lunchroom and go to the bathroom. After 2 minutes Nina and Tora come and I'm still trying to take of the stains.

"Hey. Saw what happened with Daiki." Nina says taking some napkins and starting to wipe off the stains.

"Everyone saw in the lunchroom, ." I say.

"Well he said he was sorry." Tora says drying off the wet spots.

"Whatever. I don't give a damn." I say. After 5 minutes of successfully cleaning the stains, my uniform was wet. "Look at this! My uniform is wet, how the hell am I supposed to go to class like this?" I say.

"Then what do you wanna do?" asks Tora.

"Let's skip."

We stay on the roof of the school, our hang out. Nina, Tora and I lay, hands behind our heads, looking up at the sky while my uniform dries.

"Isn't it weird that Hey! Say! JUMP came to our school?" Nina asks.

"Yeah, especially in January, middle of the school year." Tora says.

"Maybe they bribed the principal." I say. We stay on the roof talking about our stuff and wait for school to be over and my uniform to dry.