Chapter 3 : College's life starts

Rain Drops

I know its morning already but I really don’t want to move from my blanket , I just pretending that I’m still fall asleep when my mom yelled , insist me to go college right at the moment .


    “fine mom , I’m awake , I’m awake” then I take a shower and get ready , after I’m all set I went to dining room to have a breakfast , Kyuhyun oppa was there too , i bet we're still not in cool mood, because kyu oppa's not even greet me , so i ate my breakfast in silence and after finished our breakfast , me and Kyuhyun oppa send goodbye to our mom .


    "where are you going ?" asked kyu oppa when im about to go outside the gate
    "Inha university" answered me, not even looking to him
    "get in the car" told him
    "why shoud i ? bye" when im about to walk away, he suddenly grab my bag, pushed me back inside the gate
    "i'll drop you off" said him, still grabbing my bag and put me inside the front seat of his car, then after closing my door , he's go in the car as well, fasten his seatbelt and start the engine.


its really awkward inside the car, no one talk, no one laugh. when we arrived, i quickly unbuckle up my seatbelt then suddenly . . .
    "im sorry" kyu oppa said
    "hm ? for what?" i asked
    "everything" answered him while looking at the window, i dont get it so i just unlock my door and again suddenly . . .
    "for keep failing to be a brother you always wanted" he said , i just stay for a while then open the door and get out.  
    "have fun on your first day of college yoong, fighting!!"


    So I just said “thank you” while looking at him then walk straight to the main building. not even 5 minutes after i say thank you, i heard . .


    "yoong!! can i pick you up later? what time's your college end?" shout kyu oppa, making all the people look at him and me. its embarassing so I just shout  “I don’t know” to him and run ,  but suddenly I bumped in to someone and fall down to his chest , at that time the only thing that I worry about is if Kyu oppa sees me .


    “I’m sorry , I was in a hurry” I said by looking at his face , well he’s good , good in a word good I mean for normal people, not Kyuhyun standard, well . . maybe same.
    “It’s cool, just make sure you watch your step next time, um are you new? Cause I don’t see you yesterday?” asked him
    “huh? Oh ya I’m new here” answered me
    “well, welcome then, I’m Siwon by the way” said him
    “yes, thank you, I’m Yoona, nice to meet you”
    “nice to meet you too”


God, what is this ? I just came to here and I already met someone who makes myself freeze , I mean his smile is just too different , it’s makes me smiling too all of a sudden ,


    “I better go, see you” he waved at me and heading back to where he was going before I bumped him
    “okay” I can’t say anything than okay and yes in front of him , and for the first time I don’t want to hear the bells ring and  end my day here, I wish I could see him again at least one more time before i leave this new place.


The bell is ring and all the student go out from the class really fast maybe it’s only me who don’t want to leave this place yet , but I don’t have any extra activity , I don’t pick my extracurricular yet , but from my experience I do hate to have a less time for my own and focus on things that I picked at or outside school , in other word I do hate having an extracurricular .
I walked slowly really showing that I don’t want to leave school , don’t know what to do and where to go , and suddenly I remember that I haven’t take a look around of this place , so I was thinking of explore this huge school right now , then here I goes.


I went to the gym , its big and full of student , there’s a volleyball team practice and basketball practice there’s also a pack of cheerleader that screaming at the basketball player , I don’t know why cheerleaders are here , they should be practice at the dance studio right ?


I sat on the bench and looking at the basketball team and my eyes catch something that directly widened up my mouth making a smile face, its him .